Windows 10: Windows 10 2004 notification: This app was removed from your PC

Discus and support Windows 10 2004 notification: This app was removed from your PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 2004 notification This app was removed from your PC because it doesnt work on this version of Windows. (solved?) I solved this but am not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MisterEd, Jul 31, 2020.

1. MisterEd Win User

Windows 10 2004 notification: This app was removed from your PC

Windows 10 2004 notification This app was removed from your PC because it doesnt work on this version of Windows. (solved?)

I solved this but am not sure why it was removed. Windows 10 1909 did not have a problem with it.. Is there really a incompatibility with Windows 10 2004 or is this one of the many Windows 10 2004 bugs?

Computer: Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop
    Update: Windows 10 1909 to Windows 10 2004

I received the following notification

Windows 10 2004 notification: This app was removed from your PC 1-Notification.jpg

Selecting Learn more:

Ihre App funktioniert nicht mit Windows 10.
    https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/10581/windows-10-app-not-work

WhoopsMicrosoft sent me to a website in German. The correct website in English is:

Your app doesn't work with Windows 10
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...0-app-not-work

Well that was a waste of time.

I looked at the Device Manager and saw this

Windows 10 2004 notification: This app was removed from your PC 2-dm-2004.jpg

I searched for AccelerometerP11 and found this

What is AccelerometerP11? This is the ST Microelectronics free fall sensor application for various laptops technology that attempts to avoid or reduce mechanical damage to hard disk drives by preparing the disk(s) prior to impact. ... This technology only engages if the hard drive is running at the moment of impact.

AccelerometerP11
    AccelerometerP11 by STMicroelectronics - Should I Remove It?

I tried the using Dell Support Assistant. It found the driver and installed it.

This apparently did not work.

I then went to the Dell support site.

Dell Product Support
    https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us

I browsed for the Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop and entered the Service Tag.

Windows 10 2004 notification: This app was removed from your PC 3-dell-laptop.jpg

I went to Drivers and Downloads and found this:

Windows 10 2004 notification: This app was removed from your PC 4-Dell-driver-download.jpg

I downloaded the driver and installed it.
    I checked the Device Manager. Not quite there.

Windows 10 2004 notification: This app was removed from your PC 5-dm-driver-install.jpg

I right-clicked on the driver download and selected Run as administrator
    I checked the Device Manager again. Success.

Windows 10 2004 notification: This app was removed from your PC 6-ST-Micro-Accelerometer.jpg

Windows 10 2004 notification: This app was removed from your PC 7-Properties.jpg

:)

MisterEd, Jul 31, 2020
  2. MisterEd Win User

Windows 10 2004 notification “This app was removed from your PC"

Windows 10 2004 notification “This app was removed from your PC because it doesn’t work on this version of Windows.“ (solved?)

I solved this but am not sure why it was removed. Windows 10 1909 did not have a problem with it.. Is there really a incompatibility with Windows 10 2004 or is this one of the many Windows 10 2004 bugs?

Computer: Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop
    Update: Windows 10 1909 to Windows 10 2004

I received the following notification

Windows 10 2004 notification: This app was removed from your PC 1-Notification.jpg

Selecting Learn more:

Ihre App funktioniert nicht mit Windows 10.
    https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/10581/windows-10-app-not-work

Whoops…Microsoft sent me to a website in German. The correct website in English is:

Your app doesn't work with Windows 10
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...0-app-not-work

Well that was a waste of time.

I searched for “AccelerometerP11” and found this

What is AccelerometerP11? This is the ST Microelectronics free fall sensor application for various laptops technology that attempts to avoid or reduce mechanical damage to hard disk drives by preparing the disk(s) prior to impact. ... This technology only engages if the hard drive is running at the moment of impact.

AccelerometerP11
    AccelerometerP11 by STMicroelectronics - Should I Remove It?

I tried the using Dell Support Assistant. It found the driver and installed it.

This apparently did not work.

I then went to the Dell support site.

Dell Product Support
    https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us

I browsed for the Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop and entered the Service Tag.

Windows 10 2004 notification: This app was removed from your PC 3-dell-laptop.jpg

I went to Drivers and Downloads and found this:

Windows 10 2004 notification: This app was removed from your PC 4-Dell-driver-download.jpg

I downloaded the driver and installed it.
    I checked the Device Manager. Not quite there.

Windows 10 2004 notification: This app was removed from your PC 5-dm-driver-install.jpg

I right-clicked on the driver download and selected “Run as administrator”
    I checked the Device Manager again. Success.

Windows 10 2004 notification: This app was removed from your PC 6-ST-Micro-Accelerometer.jpg

Windows 10 2004 notification: This app was removed from your PC 7-Properties.jpg

MisterEd, Jul 31, 2020
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Windows 10 2004 notification: This app was removed from your PC

SPORTS APP - Not getting Notifications on Windows 10

Yes me too! Only with my FB app which was already installed when I upgraded to W10. wont load and was removed from my Notification List, I miss getting my messages via notifications, I did all the steps suggested but still nothing

CookieRamirez, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 2004 notification: This app was removed from your PC

1. Windows 10 2004 notification: This app was removed from your PC - Similar Threads - 2004 notification app

2. Not receiving twitter notifications from the app Your Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving twitter notifications from the app Your Phone: So I have a Samsung Galaxy and I use Your Phone on Windows. My twitter notifications used to be shown in action center on Windows. Once I decided to pause them and unticked Twitter from 'Get notifications from these senders' in Windows settings. When I wanted them back and...
  3. Not receiving twitter notifications from the app Your Phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving twitter notifications from the app Your Phone: So I have a Samsung Galaxy and I use Your Phone on Windows. My twitter notifications used to be shown in action center on Windows. Once I decided to pause them and unticked Twitter from 'Get notifications from these senders' in Windows settings. When I wanted them back and...
  4. Windows 10 2004 notification “This app was removed from your PC"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2004 notification “This app was removed from your PC": Windows 10 2004 notification This app was removed from your PC because it doesnt work on this version of Windows. (solved?) I solved this but am not sure why it was removed. Windows 10 1909 did not have a problem with it.. Is there really a incompatibility with Windows 10...
  5. From the Your Phone app on your PC, select send notification. Where is this setting?

From the Your Phone app on your PC, select send notification. Where is this setting?: I have intermittent connectivity issues with my Your Phone app. I changed my Windows account password today and can no longer connect to my your phone app. On the phone app I get the message "From the Your Phone app on your PC, selectsend notification. This will send the...
  6. Is there a way to remove 'via Your Phone' apps from the Windows 10 notifications settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to remove 'via Your Phone' apps from the Windows 10 notifications settings?: After uninstalling the Your Phone app from my Android phone, the entries still populate the notifications and actions settings. I have tried resetting the Your Phone app and unlinking my phone from the Devices portal on the Microsoft account website entirely, but it doesn't...
  7. Your Phone app now syncing notifications from Phone to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app now syncing notifications from Phone to Windows 10 PC: #WindowsInsiders using the #YourPhone app, we got even more for you! We have just begin a staged roll-out of syncing notifications from your phone to PC! Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote] Yes! Dismiss on your PC and it will be dismissed on your phone...
  8. Windows 10’s Your Phone app can now sync notification from phone to PC

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s Your Phone app can now sync notification from phone to PC: Unveiled back in 2018, Microsoft’s Your Phone app aims to bridge the gap between your Windows 10 PC and a smartphone by allowing users to access their phone content directly on the desktop. Today, Microsoft is updating Your Phone app with another useful feature that would...
  9. Remove "Dead Apps" from Notifications

Remove "Dead Apps" from Notifications: I have the following in Notifications [img] I have uninstalled Screenshot Captor, I have run CCleaner over the Registry, I removed all traces of Screenshot Captor from the registry and I've rebooted - yet the Notification list still has those nine entries in for...
  10. How to remove the 'Get Windows 10' app from your PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove the 'Get Windows 10' app from your PC: On June 1st 2015, qualifying Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 PCs and tablets will start seeing the Get Windows 10 icon in their taskbar notification area to be able to reserve your free upgrade to Windows 10 today for when released on July 29th 2015. For more details, see:...