Windows 10: Windows 10 2004 picture password not show in sign-in option

Discus and support Windows 10 2004 picture password not show in sign-in option in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Windows 10 20H1 2004, picture password not show in sign-in option, plz help me. thanks. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by dtavnn, Jun 11, 2020.

1. dtavnn Win User

Windows 10 2004 picture password not show in sign-in option

Windows 10 20H1 2004, picture password not show in sign-in option, plz help me. thanks.

Windows 10 2004 picture password not show in sign-in option c8c1173c-e63f-4372-9d45-e42b925c5938?upload=true.png

:)

dtavnn, Jun 11, 2020

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Signing into Windows 10 password error...

Following your instructions is fine as far as reaching the word "Add" - the only choice here, on my screen, is to use a picture instead of a password or pin. Once "add" is clicked I get a full screen picture of a flower - no reference at all to change from
    password to pin.

JohnWaring, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Windows 10 2004 picture password not show in sign-in option

Password to sign in

Hi Rosa,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need to know whether you are using Microsoft/Local account to sign in to Windows 10.

If you are using Microsoft account to login to Windows 10, there is no option to disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password.

Step 1:

If you are using Local account to login to Windows 10, you can disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password. Follow the below steps if you use Local account.

• Press Windows + I keys to open
      settings
      menu.

• Click on Accounts.

• Click on Sign in options.

• Click on Change under Change your account password.

• Enter your current password and leave the other two files for new password as empty and close the windows by clicking on
      OK button.

• Sign out and try to sign in again and check.
    Step 2:

You may also create the 4 digit PIN which will reduce your time to enter full password. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + I keys to open
      settings
      menu.

• Click on Accounts.

• Click on Sign in options.

• Click on Add under PIN.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to create Pin.

• Sign out and try to sign in again using PIN as your Sign in option.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 2004 picture password not show in sign-in option

1. Windows 10 2004 picture password not show in sign-in option - Similar Threads - 2004 picture password

2. Windows 10 Picture Password Not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Picture Password Not showing up: I purchased a newto me computer and I cannot access the Picture Password at all, and nor can I figure out how to enable it. I cannot access secpol.msc or gpedit.msc.I'm baffled at this point and If someone could put me in the right direction that would be fantastic.Device...
  3. Windows 10 Picture Password Not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Picture Password Not showing up: I purchased a newto me computer and I cannot access the Picture Password at all, and nor can I figure out how to enable it. I cannot access secpol.msc or gpedit.msc.I'm baffled at this point and If someone could put me in the right direction that would be fantastic.Device...
  4. Windows 10 Picture Password Not showing up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Missing password option in Windows 10 sign-in options.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing password option in Windows 10 sign-in options.: These are the only 'options' I have. Why can't I sign in with my microsoft password? I just had my hard drive replace and windows reinstalled. My windows password and pin still work but why don't I have the option to sign in with a password anymore?...
  6. Missing picture password option in sign-in options windows 10, it doesn't showing up !!!!!...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Missing picture password option in sign-in options windows 10, it doesn't showing up !!!!!...: When i reset'ed my laptop a week ago this problem is appearing and some glitches are also comming like , screen is blinking when i'm working , and it stops responding for some time ........and many issues , please help me with this issue [ATTACH]...
  7. No option to sign in with password

No option to sign in with password: Hi ALl, I only get the options to sign in to my laptop are fingerprint scanner and the pin. the option for entering the password used to come but doesnt come any more. any help?...
  8. Password sign-in option not showing

Password sign-in option not showing: Hi, To troubleshoot my system, I re-installed Windows 10 Pro and was asked to enter a PIN when Windows restarted mandatory step. I did that; however, I had never used a PIN to sign into my system before. I don't like the fact that PIN became the default and recommended....
  9. missing picture password option in sign-in options window, does not appear to exist! PLEASE...

missing picture password option in sign-in options window, does not appear to exist! PLEASE...: I recently reset my pc back to factory default... Before doing this I was able to use picture password as my sign-in option but now, that option is no longer available to me and this poses a big issue for me, personally. When I go to the sign-in option window, this is the...
  10. Picture password sign-in option not available in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Picture password sign-in option not available in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Picture password is a feature introduced in Windows OS that allows you to create three different gestures on any image of your choice and use […] This article Picture password sign-in option not available in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...