Windows 10: windows 10 2004 razer surround sound crackling

Discus and support windows 10 2004 razer surround sound crackling in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Titel fix it !!!!! *** in das englische Forum verschoben ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by xXRainbowXx24, Aug 21, 2020.

1. windows 10 2004 razer surround sound crackling

Titel fix it !!!!!

*** in das englische Forum verschoben ***

:)

xXRainbowXx24, Aug 21, 2020
  2. Daerdor Win User

Crackling audio after update to 2004

I'm having the same issue: Since the latest Windows 10 update 2004 the sound from Razer Surround Pro is crackling/distorted.

I'm using Razer Surround version 1.05.28 and Razer Synapse version 2.21.24.34

The Razer Surround Audio Controller has driver version 15.57.36.635

The Razer Surround Audio Controller enhances my Realtek High Definition Audio Speakers, driver version 6.0.1.8366

I tried re-installing both Synapse 2.0 as well as Razer Surround Pro several times.

I also tried fresh installs after cleaning up the registry, used DriverStore Explorer to remove the driver and re-install it etc but to no avail.

Eventually my only solution was to restore a previous image of my PC to revert from Windows 10 2004 back to 1909.

My system is now back to how it was before the update and Razer Surround Pro is working fine (on 1909).

For testing purposes I retried the update to Windows 10 version 2004 and was able to reproduce the issue.

I have also contacted Razer Support on this issue and they asked me to report this to Microsoft since it's occurring specifically after the 2004 update.

Daerdor, Aug 21, 2020
  3. MattC231 Win User

After updating Win10 to 2004, I get crackling audio when I use Razer Surround Pro software. When I switch my audio output, I get normal audio. This only happens when I use Surround Pro.

Edit: Still talking with razer support but I ultimately believe this is an issue with the 2004 update. I hope there's a fix for this soon, although I don't mind still using 1909.

MattC231, Aug 21, 2020
  4. windows 10 2004 razer surround sound crackling

I also got the crackling. I has to be on microsoft's side. It's like windows is starting 2 of the razer drivers/interface/program.

My work around has been I installed Equalizer APO Here is the link. It has alot more features than razer surround and it's completely free no ads.

Equalizer APO

masterjedijimi, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 2004 razer surround sound crackling

1. windows 10 2004 razer surround sound crackling - Similar Threads - 2004 razer surround

2. Razer Surround Sound 7.1 Not Showing as Output Device Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer Surround Sound 7.1 Not Showing as Output Device Windows 11: I've installed RazerX Surround Sound 7.1 to use it as the default output device for my Windows 11 PC. All the requirements check out i.e., 64-bit, activated with code but for some reason, it doesn't show up as an option in the output devices. So far I've tried...
  3. Razer Surround Sound 7.1 Not Showing as Output Device Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Razer Surround Sound 7.1 Not Showing as Output Device Windows 11: I've installed RazerX Surround Sound 7.1 to use it as the default output device for my Windows 11 PC. All the requirements check out i.e., 64-bit, activated with code but for some reason, it doesn't show up as an option in the output devices. So far I've tried...
  4. Audio Crackling in Boom 3D Virtual Surround Sound Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Crackling in Boom 3D Virtual Surround Sound Software: Hello.I am facing a problem with my virtual surround sound software, Boom 3D. Boom 3D is not as famous as surround sound software like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, but Boom 3D is the best and most compatible surround sound software in my case. However, I started noticing that the...
  5. Razer Black Shark V2 surround sound 7.1 not showing up

Razer Black Shark V2 surround sound 7.1 not showing up: Hello,As you probably have seen in the title my razer 7.1 surround sound is not showing up in my playback devices, also in device manager I see no "7.1 surround sound " . I know this is a Razer issue, but they haven't respond in multiple weeks so I'm hoping someone can help...
  6. Sound Stutter with Razer Synapse Surround and WinVer20H2 (OS Build 19042.867)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Stutter with Razer Synapse Surround and WinVer20H2 (OS Build 19042.867): Everything was working just fine until last night I installed a windows update. Turn the PC back on today and found this horrible audio stutter. Going through the motions of trying to work out what the issue was I have updated (both automatically and manually) my device...
  7. 7.1 surround sound option is not visible in windows 10 pro 2004

7.1 surround sound option is not visible in windows 10 pro 2004: The 7.1 virtual surround is not visible and I can't configure my 7.1 virtual surround sound enabled headset to work as 7.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/71-surround-sound-option-is-not-visible-in-windows/f4cfdd25-6df9-489e-8f7c-758adfd9d166
  8. Razer Kraken X 7.1 Surround Sound not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Razer Kraken X 7.1 Surround Sound not working: I've installed Razer 7.1 Surround Sound and followed the instructions and my headset doesn't work[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/razer-kraken-x-71-surround-sound-not-working/d55de84e-8b8f-4df8-bea2-0b9aefce57da
  9. Razer kraken 7.1 surround sound and stereo sound not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer kraken 7.1 surround sound and stereo sound not working.: hello! Recently i was gifted with a razer kraken TE headset. however upon using it, i realized that the surround sound didnt work. For example, if someone is walking next to me in a game, i wouldn't be able to recognize which side he is coming from. I messaged razer for...
  10. Windows 10 crackling sound

Windows 10 crackling sound: I had to re-install my windows 10 Pro and i noticed that my sound was cracking, and i though downloading sound driver would help but after downloading all of my nvidia, asus and intel drivers i still could hear it. First i tough i had broken my headphones (HyperX Revolver...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. razer surround windows 2004

2. razer surround sound distorted