Windows 10: Windows 10 2004 Update and Audio Driver issues

Discus and support Windows 10 2004 Update and Audio Driver issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been trying to update from 1909 to 2004 since release, but I have found that there are some issues with Conexant Audio drivers since August. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IgnacioEstevo, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 2004 Update and Audio Driver issues

I have been trying to update from 1909 to 2004 since release, but I have found that there are some issues with Conexant Audio drivers since August. Is there any date in which the problem will be solved?

The update was released 6 months ago and I still haven´t received it. I tried to manually update with the Windows Tool, but when it tries to install it I get a blue screen and the update is reversed.

:)

IgnacioEstevo, Oct 8, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 8, 2020
  3. The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hi all,

I have an issue to my windows 10 HTPC / Radeon rx 560 HDMI audio out to a Denon x2300w. Using the stock windows audio drivers I can't get more than 2.0 stereo. Surround sound content just results in silence when passed as bitstream.

It was suggested that I try this Dolby driver, but I see that it has not been updated in a while. I am curious if the user's here think this is a worthwhile solution.

Best,
    Rob

Cablecutter, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

Windows 10 2004 Update and Audio Driver issues

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 2004 Update and Audio Driver issues

1. Windows 10 2004 Update and Audio Driver issues - Similar Threads - 2004 Update Audio

2. Issues with installing Windows updates, drivers, and audio issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with installing Windows updates, drivers, and audio issues: Hello,I recently purchased a new headset. When plugging in via USB, my machine does not seem to automatically detect the USB device and install drivers. While following the manufacturer's recommendations and installing the G Hub app to get the drivers installed, I noticed...
  3. Issues with installing Windows updates, drivers, and audio issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with installing Windows updates, drivers, and audio issues: Hello,I recently purchased a new headset. When plugging in via USB, my machine does not seem to automatically detect the USB device and install drivers. While following the manufacturer's recommendations and installing the G Hub app to get the drivers installed, I noticed...
  4. Issues with installing Windows updates, drivers, and audio issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 Feature update to 2004 Conexant driver Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Feature update to 2004 Conexant driver Issue: It's been close to 5 months Win 10 version 2004 has been made available to the end-users. Initially, there's been a lot of "Bugs and Issues" with the initial release. Most of them have been resolved by various updates.But there's one particular issue regarding Conexant...
  6. Windows 10 update 2004 issue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 update 2004 issue.: Anybody else have this issue and have been able to fix it? Since I upgraded to Windows 10 version 2004, when I press any icon or program, and have my browser open, the program or file goes to the background and not the foreground. Any ideas? This only happens when I open an...
  7. WIndows 10 2004 update Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows 10 2004 update Issue: I have 2 PCs, a laptop on windows 10 1903 and a surface Pro 6 on windows 10 1909. I tried updating my Surface Pro 6 to windows 10 2004. After the update I realized the hard disk had 30GB less space on it, Going from 80gb to 50gb free. Now, my Laptop had previously been backed...
  8. USB 2.0 driver issue after Windows 10 2004 update

USB 2.0 driver issue after Windows 10 2004 update: After installing the Windows 10 2004 update I lost both my keyboard and mouse. Discovered this is due to a USB 2.0 issue. Connecting the kybd / mouse to USB 3.0 ports on an expansion board allows them to operate with no issue. I cannot boot my system this way, have to move...
  9. Persisting audio issues with Windows 10 2004 update

Persisting audio issues with Windows 10 2004 update: Ever since I upgraded my desktop MSI Z77A-G45, intel i-5 2nd gen, radeon graphics card and realtek audio, I started noticing lag in audio while playing streaming videos irrespective of application browsers, apps you name it and worsened with audio skipping along with mouse...
  10. Strange audio issue post-2004 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange audio issue post-2004 update: Couldn't find any clear existing post so I thought it best to start a new one. I have a bit of a strange audio issue ever since the 2004 update dropped; Windows now doesn't seem to like having the same input and output device set for audio. In my setup I have a Roland...