Windows 10: Windows 10 2004 update doubt

Discus and support Windows 10 2004 update doubt in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there, I have now windows 10 1909 version running on my intel 1035g1, 8gb ram, 1tb hdd system. It has realtek audio driver. As there are many bugs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RamprasathSrinivasan, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 2004 update doubt

Hi there,

I have now windows 10 1909 version running on my intel 1035g1, 8gb ram, 1tb hdd system. It has realtek audio driver.

As there are many bugs in V2004 i waited till now withiut upgrading to v2004.

I want to know whether all those bugs in the windows 10 2004 was fixed and is it safe to upgrade from 1909 to 2004 via windows update now in the month of September?

Also another doubt: As many of the bugs of 2004 version update was rectified by the security patches and other updates, now if i upgrade from 1909 to 2004 will it install the bugged version of 2004? Or the fixed version of v2004 with all those updates that fixed bugs.

If it installs an buugy version of v2004 then do i get the updates that fixes those bugs and do i need to install all those updates that fixes those bugs?

Kindly help me as i have online class if it installs an buggy version and cause any problems then i won't be able to continue the classes.

:)

RamprasathSrinivasan, Sep 26, 2020
  2. OldNavyGuy, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Windows 10 2004 update doubt

Having problem update to Windows 10, version 2004

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that your encountering error while installing the latest windows updates so I suggest you follow the below instructions to upgrade the windows to the latest version 2004 manually
    following the below steps.

Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 2004 update doubt

1. Windows 10 2004 update doubt - Similar Threads - 2004 update doubt

2. Windows Update question and doubt /

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update question and doubt /: Good morning, how are you?I'm starting with the issue of updates on Windows Servers, although I have read documentation, articles etc.. There are some things that are not very clear to me. I have several windows 2016 servers that have installed as last cumulative...
  3. Windows Update question and doubt /

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update question and doubt /: Good morning, how are you?I'm starting with the issue of updates on Windows Servers, although I have read documentation, articles etc.. There are some things that are not very clear to me. I have several windows 2016 servers that have installed as last cumulative...
  4. Doubt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Doubt: I would like to upgrade my PC to make it work faster and cleaner, what is the fastest way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doubt/5cdaa55f-9428-4dbf-b817-99e912c72fe3
  5. Windows 10 Dual Boot Doubts

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Dual Boot Doubts: Dear Microsoft community, I have some questions to ask you regarding Win 10 dual boot capabilities. Let me start introducing my situation: I have a very good laptop with 500GB of ssd, I use this laptop both at home = personal use and at work = working for my company....
  6. I have a doubt regarding the latest 'Windows 10 , version 2004' update...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a doubt regarding the latest 'Windows 10 , version 2004' update...: Some time ago, like an hour or so, i started the update in my laptop , but it is just showing'Getting Things Ready' and it gets 100% then it shows'Downloading' then it becomes 100% and then it shows' installation pending' and then the installation starts and even it gets...
  7. Office 365 With Windows 10 Doubt.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office 365 With Windows 10 Doubt.: Hey there.. I am getting a new laptop with Windows 10. I am new to Windows 10. I wanted to know will office 365 be included with Windows 10 and In case it is included do I get Microsoft 1 drive Free 1 Tb Storage? submitted by /u/skye230699 [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 2004 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 2004 update: Hello and how are you i been trying to reach someone for HELP, I had an update on 06/16/20 from Window10 1903 to Windows 10 2004 now a couple days after the update my Laptop has been stalling Notifications box won' open and the Start window won' open on time when press on,...
  9. Doubt regarding Windows feature update

Doubt regarding Windows feature update: For previous feature update (1909), I've used the media creation tool to get it. So, now will I get an update through regular windows update option or should I've to use the media creation tool again to update? submitted by /u/venkat7702 [link] [comments]...
  10. A doubt about updating windows 10 version 1909.

A doubt about updating windows 10 version 1909.: Since I installed windows 10 I have set the updates manually and I am currently with the 1903 version. I could install the 1909 version since it gives me the update as available. However, I usually only install updates if they become essential. My question is: the update to...