Windows 10: Windows 10 2004 Update is the worst ever! Period

Discus and support Windows 10 2004 Update is the worst ever! Period in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i have been using windows 10 for a long back now but this update 2004 ver. is the worst user experience i have ever had. My all apps crashes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YashSahay, Sep 26, 2020.

1. YashSahay Win User

Windows 10 2004 Update is the worst ever! Period

So i have been using windows 10 for a long back now but this update 2004 ver. is the worst user experience i have ever had.
    My all apps crashes everyday every time . Even microsoft apps also , i don't know what do , my pc is super slow now i am not able to restore the previous version also. and no one in microsoft seems to care. it is work PC i am not able to d single task without restarting my PC several times. Microsoft is super slow, mouse movements are bugged , search bar dose not work. Man i am really sad and disappointed by this update. Please fix it

:)

YashSahay, Sep 26, 2020
  2. KCR
    KCR Win User

2004: Worst Update Ever

Yeah. . . same here.

I does seem a bit strange. . . *Huh

And it happens instantly, the second I click. . .

Windows 10 2004 Update is the worst ever! Period [​IMG]

I can get the settings back by pushing the Ctrl + Windows + Shift + b keys in sequence. . . but that also generates an error.

There are other ways to retrieve your settings, also. . . *really

Anyway. . . it's an odd issue.

3. 2004: Worst Update Ever

Don't fret guys. 2004 won't always be the worst update ever.
    Just wait for 2010. That will be the worst ever.

Microsoft has lost its way. *Sad

margrave55, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

2004: Worst Update Ever

Actually you'll have a long wait, the next version will be called 2009. Also, it will just be a small enablement package to do the update, like the one for 1909 (what could go wrong?) *Wink

Feature Update to Windows 10 20H2 via Enablement Package KB4562830 for build 19042.330 version 2009.

21H1 (2104?) - now that has real potential for claiming the title....

*Biggrin

Thema:

1. Windows 10 2004 Update is the worst ever! Period - Similar Threads - 2004 Update worst

2. Worst Update EVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Worst Update EVER: Ever since I updated Windows about 2 months back, everyday there’s something new. Whether it’s something small such as “windows spotlight” not displaying wallpapers anymore or my pc screen stuck on inverted colors It’s weird to me your devs & development team spend years...
  3. Worst Update EVER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Worst Update EVER: Ever since I updated Windows about 2 months back, everyday there’s something new. Whether it’s something small such as “windows spotlight” not displaying wallpapers anymore or my pc screen stuck on inverted colors It’s weird to me your devs & development team spend years...
  4. The worst bug ever

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The worst bug ever: [ATTACH][ATTACH] now where should i turn on back up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-worst-bug-ever/ea1a3112-881f-4bcc-a4d1-e089584cfa06
  5. Worst windows update ever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Worst windows update ever: Hi, I know it is quite complicated process to update a piece of software and end-up having more bugs for each time you update. I've been using windows since i am using the computer itself but, I've never been so fed up with the OS and made me to reach out here. I lost my 2TB...
  6. THIS IS THE **** WORST **** EVER

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    THIS IS THE **** WORST **** EVER: HOW THE **** DID THE DEVS OF MS GET THEIR JOBS THE APP IS SO **** **** CRASHES WHEN DOWNLOADING SEARCH BAR DOESN'T WORK RESETTING IT DOESN'T WORK CLEARING CACHE DOESN'T WORK INSTALLS BLOATWARE **** GIVES ME ERROR CODE WHEN DOWNLOADING HALO WHEN IT SOMEHOW ACTUALLY WORKS...
  7. 2004: Worst Update Ever

in Windows 10 Support
    2004: Worst Update Ever: 2004 is clearly the worst update in the history of Windows and that is saying something. Every computer I updated is screwed up. All said they were ready for the update so I just did what they tell me. Wake up computers and they are useless. No programs open. Can't sign out...
  8. Worst update ever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Worst update ever: The new update is terrible, terrible font, terrible working and mostly all they did was add 50% more ads. If I wanted to fight ads I would go to the AD site thought there is not much difference now. Want my old windows back. Time to look for a new server....
  9. Windows 10 is the worst Windows ever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is the worst Windows ever: I can't believe all the terrible issues with Win 10 . You know, we pay through our teeth to buy a PC , then we pay for Windows, then we pay for the internet. Then we pay for a game or two, then with Win 10 you want us to pay again to play games. You, Bill Gates , the...
  10. worst installation ever!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    worst installation ever!: So it all started when i was going to get windows 10 TP and i clicked the setup.exe.It went fine all the way till it said getting ready with the windows 10 logo and 3 dots going round it. That suddenly ended! A message came up saying your pc had a problem we are restarting...