Windows 10: Windows 10 2004 update isue on my dell g7 7588

Discus and support Windows 10 2004 update isue on my dell g7 7588 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a dell G7 7588 and a few days back i started getting message in update menu in setting about :- [ATTACH] will i get updated soon or it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pratyushsaxena, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Windows 10 2004 update isue on my dell g7 7588

I have a dell G7 7588 and a few days back i started getting message in update menu in setting about :-

Windows 10 2004 update isue on my dell g7 7588 1b098304-bf4f-4803-8dc7-cf2305e72fa2?upload=true.png

will i get updated soon or it is gonna take time

:)

pratyushsaxena, Jul 12, 2020
  2. AdamKlew Win User

Mic problems with Realtek Audio, Dell G7 7588

Recently, my laptop (Dell G7 7588) has decided it wants to use the built in mic instead of my Astro A10 mic. I have checked for drivers everywhere, set different audio dsevices as default, unplugged my Asus VG245 monitor, and uninstalled then reinstalled
    every audio driver, but nothing has worked. My mic has worked with only the 3.5mm jack since I purchased it in November of 2018, but it has only stopped working in the past month. I can still hear audio just fine. I can use the headset mic on my discord app
    on my phone with no problems. Cannot find any help whatsoever.

(also, i do not have any Realtek HD audio things. I tried installing the HD audio manager through the system itself, but it said it was incompatible.)

AdamKlew, Jul 12, 2020
  3. TBolt Win User
    Dell G7 - Possible to leave 1 RAM slot empty?

Hi, folks. *Smile

(Feeling much older these days) guy here who has been away from Windows PC upgrades for several years; asking for confirmation before I buy RAM for my little nephew. Nephew has a Dell G7 15” 7588 laptop that needs an upgrade from 8 GB RAM (2 x 4 GB DDR4-3200 SODIMM modules installed).

RAM & SSD Upgrades | Dell Dell G7 7588 | Crucial.com

The system can max out at 32GB RAM. I’m considering buying 1 x 16 GB module instead of 2 x 16 GB modules (to max out his system). If so, ...
    1. Will the system work with 1 x 16 GB module + 1 x 4 GB module?
    2. Will the system work if I install 1 x 16 GB module and leave the other bay empty?

As always, your input is much appreciated!

TBolt, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Windows 10 2004 update isue on my dell g7 7588

No internet on dell - g7 laptop running windows 10

When I saw the message on my laptop saying "no internet" I called Optimum. They did something and asked if I had connections now. I was on a different laptop and I saw that it did have connectivity but my Dell - G7 still does not. Using troubleshooting on the Dell, the error message said "turn on Wi-Fi". I turned it on but it turned itself off as soon as I tried to use it. Wi-Fi will not stay on. Wi-Fi is available for all my other devices. The laptop is 6 months old and had internet connection until yesterday. I called Dell and they took control of my system and ran diagnostics and found no problem. They are suggesting it could be a software problem that is not covered by the warranty and want me to send it to them (in India?) for a fee. Does anybody have any other suggestions. Please provide me with any and all advice you may have. Thank you in advance to all who read this and try to help me.

ottiliegirl, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 2004 update isue on my dell g7 7588

1. Windows 10 2004 update isue on my dell g7 7588 - Similar Threads - 2004 update isue

2. Turned on my Dell G7 7588 Laptop and my bluetooth driver is just gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turned on my Dell G7 7588 Laptop and my bluetooth driver is just gone.: When I go to bluetooth & other devices the on off button is gone.When I go to device manage, bluetooth is just gone.Troubleshooting report for bluetooth says: Issues Found -Check Bluetooth Capability DetectedNo Bluetooth CompleteSunday night I was play with an xbox controller...
  3. Turned on my Dell G7 7588 Laptop and my bluetooth driver is just gone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turned on my Dell G7 7588 Laptop and my bluetooth driver is just gone.: When I go to bluetooth & other devices the on off button is gone.When I go to device manage, bluetooth is just gone.Troubleshooting report for bluetooth says: Issues Found -Check Bluetooth Capability DetectedNo Bluetooth CompleteSunday night I was play with an xbox controller...
  4. Touchpad Settings not fully appearing in Windows 11 for Dell G7 7588

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad Settings not fully appearing in Windows 11 for Dell G7 7588: Hello, I'm having a challenge finding all touchpad settings e.g. turning on/off. Below screenshot shows all the settings that are available. When I check online I can see that there should be more settings. How else can I get them to be back? Or how else can I get to turn...
  5. Touchpad Settings not fully appearing in Windows 11 for Dell G7 7588

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad Settings not fully appearing in Windows 11 for Dell G7 7588: Hello, I'm having a challenge finding all touchpad settings e.g. turning on/off. Below screenshot shows all the settings that are available. When I check online I can see that there should be more settings. How else can I get them to be back? Or how else can I get to turn...
  6. Dell g7 7588 and 2 144hz monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell g7 7588 and 2 144hz monitors: I have a dell g7 7588 which i tried hooking up to thunder bolt 3 but it would always use 60hz i couldnt change it so i used hdmi 1.14 to connect to my msi optix g242 and i got the 144hz i needed, however i want to add a second monitor and want to also take advantage of that...
  7. Power Problem Dell g7 15 7588

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Problem Dell g7 15 7588: So my laptop is 2 years old and it worked properly when i play games my fps stays on 60 and 50 sometimes goes down to 20 or 30 cause my laptop overheats, but now laptop drops from 60 to 20 and stays in between 15 and 20 fps i barely played for 5 mins and that happens, so i...
  8. Can't update to Windows 10 2004 - Dell G7 7588 Update fails and rolls back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update to Windows 10 2004 - Dell G7 7588 Update fails and rolls back: Hello, I'm trying to update my Dell G7 7588 notebook from 1909 to 2004 version, but the update keeps failing after a few reboots. Then, it rolls back to the previous version. I've already ran the Windows Update troubleshooter, renamed and deleted the softwaredistribution...
  9. Bluetooth connection issues between my OnePlus 6T and my Dell G7 7588

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth connection issues between my OnePlus 6T and my Dell G7 7588: [ATTACH] The story goes as follows: after "pairing" my Android phone to my G7, I've only been able to see them connect for maybe 5 seconds before the connection inevitably fails. I'm on Windows 10 version 2004 and OnePlus's latest Android 10 update. Also, my phone appears...
  10. Mic problems with Realtek Audio, Dell G7 7588

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mic problems with Realtek Audio, Dell G7 7588: Recently, my laptop (Dell G7 7588) has decided it wants to use the built in mic instead of my Astro A10 mic. I have checked for drivers everywhere, set different audio dsevices as default, unplugged my Asus VG245 monitor, and uninstalled then reinstalled every audio driver,...