Windows 10: Windows 10 2004 update to hell

Discus and support Windows 10 2004 update to hell in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am tired. I am broken and defeated Why in the hell did you release such a horrible version of windows? The 2004 update has been nothing but blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Timghetta, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Timghetta Win User

Windows 10 2004 update to hell

I am tired.
    I am broken and defeated

Why in the hell did you release such a horrible version of windows? The 2004 update has been nothing but blue screens.
    I just can't take what a pile of **** this version is.

How can i get 1909 so i can blow out my machine and go back to something that is not constantly killing my work machine with blue screens.
    Why doesn't MS allow a customer who pays for subscriptions and buys software do this?

I hate you Microsoft, you are dead to me.

:)

Timghetta, Aug 3, 2020
  2. OldNavyGuy, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Having problem update to Windows 10, version 2004

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that your encountering error while installing the latest windows updates so I suggest you follow the below instructions to upgrade the windows to the latest version 2004 manually
    following the below steps.

Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 2004 update to hell - Similar Threads - 2004 update hell

2. Windows 10 boot hell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 boot hell: hello, Windows 10 boot stuck.i have my PINi forgot passwordall selections need password to get to command promptPlease helpi tried Linux made password blank, even though it said i had no password.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
  3. Windows 10 boot hell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 boot hell: hello, Windows 10 boot stuck.i have my PINi forgot passwordall selections need password to get to command promptPlease helpi tried Linux made password blank, even though it said i had no password.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
  4. Windows 10 boot hell

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows update error hell

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows update error hell: update orchestrator service cant install updates what should i do? submitted by /u/Frosty_Weird5080 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3gg29/windows_update_error_hell/
  6. Stuck in update hell

Stuck in update hell: I have recently been stuck in an update hell to where even Windows itself can't seem to fix itself of. I was at my significant others place for two weeks, and I attempted to look for updates after having issues with the store. It constantly was checking for updates. After...
  7. Windows 10 2004 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 2004 update: Hello and how are you i been trying to reach someone for HELP, I had an update on 06/16/20 from Window10 1903 to Windows 10 2004 now a couple days after the update my Laptop has been stalling Notifications box won' open and the Start window won' open on time when press on,...
  8. Windows 10 Update hell

Windows 10 Update hell: Just was curious if anybody could direct me to resources to help solve my windows 10 update issue. Before I get into it. I've formatted my computer 14 times now, including Zero formatting. I do have a legit copy of windows 10, no viruses, no 3rd party programs, no anti...
  9. Update hell.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update hell.: My machine went down and has put me in limbo after this latest update. It will not let me get back on. The best I can do is get to Command Prompt. Every thing else is an exercise in futility. What can I do to get back into my machine?...
  10. Windows 10 Automatic Driver Updates Hell Corner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Automatic Driver Updates Hell Corner: So it's been a month that i have been having a glitching windows that i have been clueless at first of why it is doing that , been having "Stub" errors on running anything that requires administrative rights from first go then works from the second go , at first received...