Windows 10: Windows 10 2004 Update

Discus and support Windows 10 2004 Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am currently running a Pavilion HP Gaming Laptop and my update has been on 86% for the last 12 hours or so, what is the problem with the update? And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JayHess1, Aug 1, 2020.

1. JayHess1 Win User

Windows 10 2004 Update

I am currently running a Pavilion HP Gaming Laptop and my update has been on 86% for the last 12 hours or so, what is the problem with the update? And what do i do?Windows 10 2004 Update [​IMG]

:)

JayHess1, Aug 1, 2020
  2. OldNavyGuy, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Having problem update to Windows 10, version 2004

Hi,

I'm Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor & I understand from the description that your encountering error while installing the latest windows updates so I suggest you follow the below instructions to upgrade the windows to the latest version 2004 manually
    following the below steps.

Latest Windows Feature Pack 2004 update manually steps:

Step: 1

Open the link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Step 2:

Click Update which will download the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant

Step 3:

Run the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant & then click Update now.

Step 4: It will start downloading the update and also shows the percentage of download.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 2004 Update

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 2004 Update

1. Windows 10 2004 Update - Similar Threads - 2004 Update

2. Windows 10 Update, version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update, version 2004: I have a customize HP computer already came with Windows 10 Pro, this update will not install, as soon as it gets to 98% it starts the download over and reinstalls. What the bloody h*ll is going on? I don't understand, I turned off all of my virus protection and firewalls to...
  3. BSOD When attempting to update to 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When attempting to update to 2004: Hi, I'm trying to update my 1909 to 2004 but it gets to a certain percentage and then BSOD that says SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, any help on what is causing the issue? My dmp file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqrKHNhdOIMrgSLpT2ALyGVv11BV?e=FyLxz0...
  4. Headphone jack stopped working after Update 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphone jack stopped working after Update 2004: Since the latest Windows 10 update, version 2004, my headphone jack and task manager have stopped working properly. Basically, nothing I plug into the jack is detected. When I run the troubleshooter, it says that no device is plugged in. However, if I re-boot the computer...
  5. Update to 2004 experience.

Update to 2004 experience.: Thank you all for the valuable information you provide. Yesterday I did some routine drive cleanup and created a new backup image. Ironically I received my first notice for the 2004 update today. Like others I have been tempted to get the 2004 iso ad "try it out" but instead...
  6. Live tiles not working after update to version 2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live tiles not working after update to version 2004: After installing Windows 10 update version 2004, most of the live tiles on my start menu have stopped working. I have tried : turning off then on the live function and resetting the apps. The only tile that still works for some reason is Photos which cycles through some of...
  7. Fax and Scan no longer working after update to W10 2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fax and Scan no longer working after update to W10 2004: My PC was updated to W10 2004. Now the windows FAX and Scan will no longer allow me to send a FAX. I get an error message telling me the document is write protected. I tried to fix the problem by resetting the Windows FAX and Scan option in the Windows Features. However,...
  8. 0x800707E7 during "Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004"

0x800707E7 during "Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004": Hi, I have an issue similar to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-fails-with-error-0x800707e7/db2e3be2-69ad-4c35-8eb8-dd5270327859?page=1 but not exactly the same. I can see 2 profiles when I type in netplwiz and I dont have any .bak...
  9. Nothing is working after update windows 10 version 2004 -> FLICKERING ISSUE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing is working after update windows 10 version 2004 -> FLICKERING ISSUE: Yesterday I updated to 2004 because my computer told me it was available. It has been a nightmare since then because nothing is working. It seems that everything that I do cause a flickering screen ( using chrome , trying to restart the pc and even opening cmd ) Does anyone...
  10. Chrome takes time to open after new Update (2004)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome takes time to open after new Update (2004): ^ submitted by /u/hrithik15 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9kphx/chrome_takes_time_to_open_after_new_update_2004/