Windows 10: Windows 10 2004 - volume slider, networks list and action centre do not show up when using...

Discus and support Windows 10 2004 - volume slider, networks list and action centre do not show up when using... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I use a standard account and try to open volume slider, networks list or action centre from taskbar nothing happens. It did not happen on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BanAvoidance, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 2004 - volume slider, networks list and action centre do not show up when using...

When I use a standard account and try to open volume slider, networks list or action centre from taskbar nothing happens. It did not happen on the previous versions of Windows 10. However, it keeps on happening on 2004 even though it is a clean installation not an upgrade. I have tried reinstalling the system and it did not help. I have tried restarting explorer and it did not help. The issue does not occur when using an administrator account. Do you have any idea how to fix it?

:)

BanAvoidance, Jul 2, 2020
  2. thorrrr Win User

Action Centre Not showing Facebook Twitter or eBay why?

Paul

You got further than me i get nothing i see updates in Twitter and Facebook noting appear in Action Centre!!!!

thorrrr, Jul 2, 2020
  3. stufff Win User
    System tray icon flyouts not working, unable to use action center, wireless network list, cortana, etc

I woke up this morning to find that my Surface Pro running Windows 10 is completely gimped. Windows icons in the system tray and taskbar that are supposed to have flyouts (action center, volume control, wireless network list, Cortana, etc) do not work. They
    respond to right clicks and non-windows system tray icons like google drive respond correctly. This seems to only affect windows icons that are supposed to open a context sensitive flyout (like when you click on volume control and a volume slider pops out,
    or when you click on wireless icon and a list of wireless networks flys out).

To make matters worse, my Surface Pro is connected to a neighbor's "xfinity wifi" network instead of my own, and without the network list I have no way to change it, thus my device can't even go online or use my home network, rendering it useless.

I've found several other posts online of people having similar problems but no actual solution:

Action Center and Wireless network list wont show

Action Center/Windows Update/Flyouts/MORE will NOT work in Windows 10 PLUS No Login Box on Safe Mode, Inaccessible boot device

Action Center not opening in Win 10

Here's a post saying an update from June was supposed to have fixed this problem: Microsoft pushes fix for unresponsive flyouts in Windows 10

stufff, Jul 2, 2020
  4. SivaTata Win User

Windows 10 2004 - volume slider, networks list and action centre do not show up when using...

Windows 10 Upgrade - Sticking Volume Slider pn Top left with full volume; Task bar windows not showing up; Jump list not showing

After the Windows 10 upgrade these are the following issues:

• the slider is stuck at 100% and is on the display foreground all the time.
    • Task bar windows not showing up; Jump list not showing
    Windows 10, Home Single Language

Dell Inspiron 13, 7000 Series 2-in-1;

Windows and Dell update - up to date

• I uninstalled driver using device manage; downloaded from Dell and reinstalled the right after identifying with the Product Code, etc.
    • The buttons on the laptop or the jack for headset are the problems I checked them as the laptop came with Windows 8.2 eligible for free upgrade
    • I checked BIOS but could not see any issues.
    I highly appreciate any help on this. I have no option except to disable the driver so that the slider control does not show up. Thanks

SivaTata, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 2004 - volume slider, networks list and action centre do not show up when using...

1. Windows 10 2004 - volume slider, networks list and action centre do not show up when using... - Similar Threads - 2004 volume slider

2. Windows 10 Notification Centre aka the Action Centre - Change Actions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Notification Centre aka the Action Centre - Change Actions: Hi Community,I'm looking for a way to change the way that the items at the bottom of the Windows 10 Notification Centre aka Action Centre behave. For example, if you click on the Bluetooth item, Bluetooth is turned off which is not what is expected.One would otherwise expect...
  3. Tablet Mode not showing in the action centre!

Tablet Mode not showing in the action centre!: Hi Everyone,I recently updated my windows. It is a few days since I have got the Update. Today when I was searching for tablet mode, I was not able to find it. Eventhough I do not have a touch screen, I like using that. I checked the setings and it was there but it was not...
  4. Action Centre

Action Centre: Before i used to have the tablet mode icon in my action centre, but recently i resetted my pc because it was a bit sluggish, but now the tablet icon seems to be missing from the right panel action centre, the tablet mode is there in my pc, but the icon has disappeared from...
  5. Action centre

Action centre: I can see the action centre icon on the bottom right of desktop, with a number of messages, but it will not open. When I go to system, notifications and actions and select Edit your quick actions, I get the error message "We're updating windows shell experience host. It...
  6. Windows 10 2004 - volume slider, networks list and action centre do not show up when using...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 2004 - volume slider, networks list and action centre do not show up when using...: When I use a standard account and try to open volume slider, networks list or action centre from taskbar nothing happens. It did not happen on a previous version of Windows, however it keeps happening on 2004 even though it is a clean installation (not an upgrade). I have...
  7. action centre

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    action centre: The notification center will not stay open. Comes on momentarily and then goes off. How do I get it to work properly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/300d282a-65a5-45c1-adad-2d13f3e56962"
  8. Action centre brightness slider not appearing on 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action centre brightness slider not appearing on 1909: On my SB2 15" I don't seem io have a brightness slider, only the crappy brightness toggle. Any idea how to activate? Did a bit of Googlin' that suggested I could right click the action centre and activate it but that seems to not work, specifically nothing happens when I...
  9. Action centre

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action centre: After update to 1809 action centre is not showing the notifications.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/3214836e-d26b-407c-b25b-3ecdd232b489
  10. Action Centre

Action Centre: I've just updated to 1803 after a lot of difficulty. I cannot open the action centre by swiping from right or even by clicking icon. If I click and hold I get a small menu but still cannot get it....