Windows 10: Windows 10 - 2004

Discus and support Windows 10 - 2004 in Cortana to solve the problem; I have two PCs displaying the same problem since installing version Windows 10 2004. The search box at bottom right does not work. Since these two PCs... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by gliderider#, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - 2004

I have two PCs displaying the same problem since installing version Windows 10 2004. The search box at bottom right does not work. Since these two PCs are completely different, I assume it's a bug in the 2004 update.

Does anybody have a solution?

:)

gliderider#, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 - 2004

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

Windows 10 - 2004

1. Windows 10 - 2004 - Similar Threads - 2004

2. Bluetooth audio lag after updating to Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio lag after updating to Windows 10 2004: I've noticed that Windows 10 2004 update brought a downside regarding audio lag sync issues between audio/video when watching videos on Windows with any bluetooth audio device. I have several bluetooth devices audio/speakers/headphones, different high-end brands bose, JBL,...
  3. Why do I see two different versions 1909 vs 2004

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why do I see two different versions 1909 vs 2004: Hello, I have two laptops One windows 10 Pro with version 2004 Build 19041.421 the other version Win10 Enterprise 1909 Built 18363.959 Not sure why they are different , should not be the same?...
  4. Problems after update windows 10 version 2004 - Domain Network won't let me login Incorrect...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems after update windows 10 version 2004 - Domain Network won't let me login Incorrect...: Good Morning, my current issue is that when i try to upgrade to 2004 for windows 10 pro, the domain account associated with that pc won't logon, it would display incorrect password and hence lock the account out. it does this with all domain accounts except for the...
  5. Windows 10 2004 Mouse Click on Taskbar issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 2004 Mouse Click on Taskbar issues: I am not sure this has been answered before. I am having issues with a user account. I have deleted the account and set it again and it was working fine till it started acting up again. The issues is i am unable to open up Wifi settings, Volume control , Action centre on...
  6. Windows 10 2004 will remain blocked by one security feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 2004 will remain blocked by one security feature: Windows 10 May 2020 Update was released on May 27 by Microsoft, but users are still receiving a message that the upgrade is blocked due to a system setting, while others report problems after installing the new feature update. Microsoft says there is a compatibility issue...
  7. Windows 2004 Force NCSI to say it has internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 2004 Force NCSI to say it has internet: Like many other posters here, I have run into issues where the computer thinks it does not have internet due to NCSI failing, even though the computer does in fact have internet. The is causing Office authentication to fail. Is there a way to force NCSI to think that it...
  8. Is there a way to adjust the 2nd monitor brightness in Windows 10, V. 2004?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to adjust the 2nd monitor brightness in Windows 10, V. 2004?: Currently, there is no way to adjustment the 2nd monitor from Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-adjust-the-2nd-monitor/7b4b8ecc-0acd-4de9-a45e-5411baa1c4af
  9. How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death for Windows 10 2004 ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death for Windows 10 2004 ?: I already try to reset and reinstall new windows, upgrade drives by EasyDrive, but i can fix it. Here's the my file dump : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiMXRhEQvNCBhkKZs4p2qQt7SG02?e=qUpQgW On Wed 8/5/2020 12:46:14 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file:...
  10. windows 10 2004 build - still having issues with no internet connection when openvpn is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 2004 build - still having issues with no internet connection when openvpn is...: Hi, Having this issue randomly on all our business lenovo laptops. Seems to only have been a noticeable issue since the 2004 build update. When VPN is connected WiFi taskbar icon becomes a globe and shows no internet access even though it does have connection. This isn't a...