Windows 10: Windows 10 2019 Verson 1809. Defender updates almost every day !

Discus and support Windows 10 2019 Verson 1809. Defender updates almost every day ! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Definition updates for Windows Defender Antivirus and other Microsoft antimalware Do not see a reason this has to occur this frequently.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jon_rt66, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Jon_rt66 Win User

Windows 10 2019 Verson 1809. Defender updates almost every day !

Definition updates for Windows Defender Antivirus and other Microsoft antimalware

Do not see a reason this has to occur this frequently.

:)

Jon_rt66, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Apr 16, 2019
  3. jsfitz54 Win User
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update Issues

Problems with W10 Anniv auto update:

Mom's: (x58 Xeon 5677) Windows Defender was not turned back on automatically (it was "on" in the 1511 edition) and she had a Trojan. Full system scan to eradicate.
    Her Epson printer was knocked off, had to uninstall by Device Manager pull USB cable and reconnect cable. W10 did the rest.

Step-mom's: (HP pre built) Windows Defender not turned back on by default. Her USB Seagate Expansion Drive 2Tb was offline so all backup routines were halted. Had to rerun backup plan. Had her do a full virus scan.

Step-dad's: (Dell Optiplex tweaked upgrades) Windows Defender not turned back on by default. Full Scan.

jsfitz54, Apr 16, 2019
  4. JP_20099 Win User

March 1, 2019 — KB4486553 Cumulative update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 for Windows 10, version 1809 and Windows Server 2019

March 1, 2019 — KB4486553 Cumulative update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 for Windows 10, version 1809 and Windows Server 2019

Will not update says some files are missing...

JP_20099, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 2019 Verson 1809. Defender updates almost every day ! - Similar Threads - 2019 Verson 1809

2. BSOD almost every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD almost every day: My laptop crashes and turns into blue screen at least once every day. And I just don't know why. Most of the time the screen error turns out to be SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, or MEMORY MANAGEMENT. I tried several methods to fix the blue screen...
  3. BSOD almost every day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD almost every day: My laptop crashes and turns into blue screen at least once every day. And I just don't know why. Most of the time the screen error turns out to be SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, or MEMORY MANAGEMENT. I tried several methods to fix the blue screen...
  4. Blue screen almost every day

Blue screen almost every day: The blue screen almost every day. New computer. Windows 11. Recent two dmp files are here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvBDbLcIeplrgtklkycR6xLccwmbCg?e=4YhqZwCan someone give me a hint?Thank you.Jun...
  5. Windows 11 BSOD almost every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 BSOD almost every day: Hello, I am getting BSODs on my Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 notebook almost every day. Very annoying, Here is what I did:Upgraded Windows from 10 to 11.Upgraded all drivers both from Windows Update and from Lenovo drivers web page.Upgraded BIOS to latest version Nov 22.Installed all...
  6. Windows 11 BSOD almost every day

Windows 11 BSOD almost every day: Hello, I am getting BSODs on my Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 notebook almost every day. Very annoying, Here is what I did:Upgraded Windows from 10 to 11.Upgraded all drivers both from Windows Update and from Lenovo drivers web page.Upgraded BIOS to latest version Nov 22.Installed all...
  7. Windows 10 is crashing almost every day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is crashing almost every day: I've been getting the blue screen at least 3 times a week recently. The error it cites is critical structure corruption, but I ran checks like the memory diagnostics tool and SFC, and nothing comes up. As a solution, I've just been restoring my computer to a recovery point...
  8. BSOD almost every day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD almost every day: I have done the minidump procedure to record the .dmp files using Verifier. Please assist if possible. Would much appreciate. Minidump located here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AslxUqbfl8zftWkCUTAQm8ILrwnR?e=ecyIwz Thank you!...
  9. Have a BSoD almost every day

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Have a BSoD almost every day: Hi guys, I have a BSoD almost every day on my HP Spectre 360x. It's been happening for quite some time, but now it gets worse and worse. The error message I see after the automatic restart is: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION not handled and it talks about this file:...
  10. windows 10 2019 Verson 1809 defender update almost evry day !

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 2019 Verson 1809 defender update almost evry day !: Definition updates for Windows Defender Antivirus and other Microsoft antimalware Do not see a reason this has to occur this frequently. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-10-2019-verson-1809-defender-update-almost/3c22baad-d552-45be-88cc-004712607913