Windows 10: Windows 10 20H1 Feature Update Servicing causing reboot loop

Discus and support Windows 10 20H1 Feature Update Servicing causing reboot loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, currently we deploy the Windows 10 20H1 feature update via ConfigMgr / Servicing. The update seems to be installed correctly no issue in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Flyingmichael, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Windows 10 20H1 Feature Update Servicing causing reboot loop

Hello, currently we deploy the Windows 10 20H1 feature update via ConfigMgr / Servicing. The update seems to be installed correctly no issue in softwarecenter - Softwarecenter tells "Reboot required" after the reboot the Clients are still on 1909 and the installation process will start again. A few minutes later the next reboot prompt appears etc. This will go on the whole day.Any ideas what is the problem here?You can find the log files here:https://feintool.sharefile.com/d-sc105bf308a5e4bde9d47321934ea050dAppreciate your helpBest regardsMichael

:)

Flyingmichael, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Jul 21, 2021
  3. PaulPChou Win User
    features in Win. 10 20h1

hello:

I reinstalled Win. 10 to 20h1 or 2004, but I like to know where is the banner under settings? I don't see it. I've read that there is that feature in 20h1 but I don't see it. Why is it the new Edge is not offered in the Windows update? I have to install
    it manually.

PaulPChou, Jul 21, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 20H1 Feature Update Servicing causing reboot loop

FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Ok I did another reboot, disabled windows update service, did step 3 again, this time it installed an update, enabled windows update service and did a reboot and voila!! *Peace Windows 10 20H1 Feature Update Servicing causing reboot loop :peace:

Windows 10 20H1 Feature Update Servicing causing reboot loop 20160416_190650-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 20H1 Feature Update Servicing causing reboot loop

1. Windows 10 20H1 Feature Update Servicing causing reboot loop - Similar Threads - 20H1 Feature Update

2. Windows 10 Feature Update - Failing Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Feature Update - Failing Loop: Hello,We are having some issues with a large number of our devices which fail to install the 20H2 Feature Update from 1909 they go around on what seems to be a continuous loop. The devices are within a health organisation as such some clinical systems only support up to 20H2...
  3. Windows 10 Feature Update - Failing Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Feature Update - Failing Loop: Hello,We are having some issues with a large number of our devices which fail to install the 20H2 Feature Update from 1909 they go around on what seems to be a continuous loop. The devices are within a health organisation as such some clinical systems only support up to 20H2...
  4. Windows update reboot loop

Windows update reboot loop: Hello My computer is trying to update but is unable to do it so undo it reboot and retry the update KB5000802 after more the 12h of reboots i forced it to shutdown waited a bit and started again it undid the update and booted normaly but since this update is critical...
  5. Windows 10 Update System Removal caused reboot loop

Windows 10 Update System Removal caused reboot loop: A recent Microsoft update evidently had a problem and when the system on my ASUS Windows 10 laptop tried to remove it then my machine went into a reboot loop trying to undo the update. I've tried everything on the internet to try hard reboot 3 times, tried putting Windows 10...
  6. features in Win. 10 20h1

in Windows 10 Customization
    features in Win. 10 20h1: hello: I reinstalled Win. 10 to 20h1 or 2004, but I like to know where is the banner under settings? I don't see it. I've read that there is that feature in 20h1 but I don't see it. Why is it the new Edge is not offered in the Windows update? I have to install it manually....
  7. Microsoft reveals new Windows Update feature for Windows 10 20H1

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals new Windows Update feature for Windows 10 20H1: Windows 10 Build 18917 is rolling out to Insiders in the Fast Ring with Windows Update, Narrator improvements and more. Microsoft has also fixed various bugs and problems in this release. Windows 10 has always allowed users to limit the download speed of Windows Update...
  8. Microsoft tests new features for Windows 10 20H1 update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft tests new features for Windows 10 20H1 update: The next version of Windows 10 is 19H2 and it is expected to begin rolling out in October 2019. We are months away from the release of next Windows 10 update, but the company isn’t widely testing the bits of 19H2 (version 1909) with Insiders yet. Windows 10 20H1 appears to...
  9. Update causing continuous reboot loop

Update causing continuous reboot loop: After installing the latest 10 update (which seemed huge and extra slow to dl) my PC is stuck continuously rebooting before desktop is reached. And before you ask again, No it doesn't reach desktop status & also No I shouldn't need/have to download windows from another...
  10. Windows 10 cumulative update causes 'reboot loop' havoc for some users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 cumulative update causes 'reboot loop' havoc for some users: Microsoft's first cumulative update for Windows 10 - KB3081424 - is causing havoc for some users. The problem, in a nutshell, is that the update puts affected systems into an endless crash loop. The update tries to install, gets to a certain point, fails, and then...