Windows 10: Windows 10 - 20H1 stuck at "Hi.. we have got some updates for your PC"

Discus and support Windows 10 - 20H1 stuck at "Hi.. we have got some updates for your PC" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear all, I have a strange problem with one of my users who apparently is the MD of the company. After upgrading HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Irfaan Wahid2006, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - 20H1 stuck at "Hi.. we have got some updates for your PC"

Dear all,

I have a strange problem with one of my users who apparently is the MD of the company.

After upgrading HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G2 from Windows 7 to Windows 10 2004, the machine on every start up/reboot goes into state as if the machine has just been upgraded.. "Hi.. we have got some updates for your PC". There are no more updates.

Please advise what could be happening and if there is any solution to this? I have Googled and can't seem to find any solution.

UPDATE:

I have upgraded this machine now to Windows 10 20H2 and the problem still persists.

Thanks.

Windows 10 - 20H1 stuck at "Hi.. we have got some updates for your PC" 118f5a56-45bc-4862-9ed7-3facb08cf442?upload=true.jpg

:)

Irfaan Wahid2006, Oct 21, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 21, 2020
  3. PaulPChou Win User
    cumulative update for 20h1

hi,

There are no cumulative updates for Win. 10 20h1? When will it come out?

PaulPChou, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Windows 10 - 20H1 stuck at "Hi.. we have got some updates for your PC"

cumulative update for 20h1

Hi PaulPChou,

Thank you for bringing this concern to us, my name is Anthony I am an Independent Advisor and a Windows 10 OS user like you.

I understand that you wanted to know when will be the cumulative update for 20h1 be release. I can relate to you about this topic because I am to is always excited for every major update release of Windows 10.

So far the information we have is that the cumulative update for 20h1 would be release this May of 2020 however for some reason there was a delay on the 20h1 cumulative update for this month.

Here are the latest news for the Windows 10 May 2020 Update release date.

Windows 10 May 2020 Update release date, news and features

Windows 10 May 2020 Update release date, news and features | TechRadar

In my case I have joined to the Windows 10 insider program to have the latest preview build before it is release for public users, if you are interested you please see this steps bellow.

How to join the Windows Insider Program

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-join-windows...

If you opted to join the Windows insider program, after you restart the computer you would be able to get the 20h1 immediately when you update Windows 10.

Please let me know on how I can provide further assistance PaulPChou, I would do my best to provide further help.

Thank you again for posting this concern , I am glad we where able to work together with this issue.

Please continue to be safe and have a good day.

Best regards,

Anthony De Jesus

Independent Advisor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a few reminder before we access the site: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).
    Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Anthony1129, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - 20H1 stuck at "Hi.. we have got some updates for your PC"

1. Windows 10 - 20H1 stuck at "Hi.. we have got some updates for your PC" - Similar Threads - 20H1 stuck got

2. I have black screen with sentence "hi we've got some updates for your pc" and This remained...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have black screen with sentence "hi we've got some updates for your pc" and This remained...: That do after i get help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-black-screen-with-sentence-hi-weve-got-some/f8eb9b85-697e-43e5-b911-840d7d003247
  3. I have black screen with sentence "hi we've got some updates for your pc" and This remained...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have black screen with sentence "hi we've got some updates for your pc" and This remained...: That do after i get help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-black-screen-with-sentence-hi-weve-got-some/f8eb9b85-697e-43e5-b911-840d7d003247
  4. I have black screen with sentence "hi we've got some updates for your pc" and This remained...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Anyone got windows 10 20H1 update yet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone got windows 10 20H1 update yet?: . submitted by /u/HiThereItsNobody [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/goit57/anyone_got_windows_10_20h1_update_yet/
  6. Hi, we've got some updates for you.......

Hi, we've got some updates for you.......: This appeared on my pc yesterday but only on my account, not my son's or the wife's. I've read that there is a big update coming for Windows 10 and thought it was that. Read a few things on the net and it seems legit so left the pc on overnight. This morning nothing had...
  7. Hi Guys Windows 10 20H1

Hi Guys Windows 10 20H1: ,Is this like 1903 we have to install it or do we have a choice I have read so many conflicting reports some say it is optional some say it is required I'm confused. Especially a coming so close after the release of 1909 can somebody enlighten me please...
  8. Windows 10 HI we've got some updates loop stuck 12/13/2019

Windows 10 HI we've got some updates loop stuck 12/13/2019: I have a user with the windows update loop. Upon startup, the system goes into the "Hi We've got some updates for you" thing, but it almost instantly starts again. Seems to be in a loop, it has been happening for half an hour. Reading through previous support forums here does...
  9. 1 -Hi 2 -We've got some updates for your pc 3 -It's taking longer than expected, we

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    1 -Hi 2 -We've got some updates for your pc 3 -It's taking longer than expected, we: My HP ENVY Desktop 795 -0030qd has 3 different items blinking onto the screen. 1. "Hi" (this one is the one blinking most frequently 2. "We've got some updates for your PC" (this one appears after the Hi has appeared up to 20 times 3. After a long time the screen...
  10. Windows 10 Update - PC in administrator login - "Hi We've got some updates for your PC This...

Windows 10 Update - PC in administrator login - "Hi We've got some updates for your PC This...: Hello! I use HP laptop. I believe this update happened last night but I am not sure. When I restarted my laptop today, it was slow. (Since last 3-4 days, it has become slow) Then the login screen finally loaded. I entered my password and the screen showed "Hi". Next screen...