Windows 10: Windows 10 20H2-21H2 - Cfast 2.0 UDF ARRI media card.

Discus and support Windows 10 20H2-21H2 - Cfast 2.0 UDF ARRI media card. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The Sandisk Cfast 2.0 card reader does not work correctly on workstations with 20H2 and 21H2 updates on Windows 10. We use it with Sandisk Extreme Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mehmet Nezih DURAK, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Windows 10 20H2-21H2 - Cfast 2.0 UDF ARRI media card.

The Sandisk Cfast 2.0 card reader does not work correctly on workstations with 20H2 and 21H2 updates on Windows 10. We use it with Sandisk Extreme Pro Cfast 2.0 cards. Unallocated Drive appears in disk management. Media cards formatted in Arri camcorder have UDF file system. 128GB capacity. We can use it on old Windows 10/8.1/7 versions without any problems. There are no locks on the cards. Driver seems to be working properly.When we make the same card as ExFat or NTFS, we do not have a problem with

:)

Mehmet Nezih DURAK, Jan 19, 2022
  2. btarunr Win User

Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards

Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory products, today announced two additions to its CFast memory card line: the Lexar Professional 3600x CFast 2.0 card and the Lexar Professional 3500x CFast 2.0 card. Both are designed to capture high-quality 4K video and meet the exacting speed and capacity demands of professional cinematographers, filmmakers, and content creators. These cards leverage new thresholds of performance and maximise the capabilities of next-generation cinema-grade video cameras.

"More and more cinematographers and videographers are embracing cutting-edge video cameras for important shoots," said Steffi Ho, product marketing manager, Lexar. "The goal in developing the Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 cards is to provide them with the fastest memory cards available to capture high quality 4K video and beyond."

Windows 10 20H2-21H2 - Cfast 2.0 UDF ARRI media card. 51a_thm.jpg

Windows 10 20H2-21H2 - Cfast 2.0 UDF ARRI media card. 51b_thm.jpg

Lexar Professional 3600x CFast 2.0 card
    The Lexar Professional 3600x CFast 2.0 card provides read transfer speed up to 540MB per second (3600x). The new card will be available in 256GB and 128GB capacities, and is specifically optimised for ARRI cameras.

"Through close communication and the steady collaboration of our engineers, the new Lexar Professional 3600x CFast 2.0 memory card has reached a level of quality and performance that meets the highest ARRI requirements for CFast 2.0 recording media," said Oliver Temmler, product manager for storage media at ARRI. "In addition to offering fast speeds, the new Lexar Professional 3600x CFast 2.0 card provides flawless write performance, even under thermal pressures."

Lexar Professional 3500x CFast 2.0 card
    The Lexar Professional 3500x CFast 2.0 memory card will replace the Lexar Professional 3400x CFast 2.0 card. The new card will be available in capacities ranging from 32GB to 256GB and provide read transfer speed up to 525 MB per second.

btarunr, Jan 19, 2022
  3. btarunr Win User
    Super Talent Updates Capacity on the Popular CFast Pro

Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its 256 GB CFast Pro Flash Media Card.

The CFast Pro is one of Super Talent's highly popular flash media card solutions for consumer and commercial media storage. Previously, Super Talent only offered the CFast Pro up to 128 GB. Now, with the increase of capacity to 256 GB, users can now record even more data, photos, and longer movies at the highest quality settings for project needs. For those seeking high performing flash media cards at a competitive price with high reliability, the CFast Pro from Super Talent is here to fit those needs.

Windows 10 20H2-21H2 - Cfast 2.0 UDF ARRI media card. 79a_thm.jpg

Super Talent also provides a compatibility chart for these cards for those unsure if the CFast Pro cards will work with existing equipment. Those using high end cameras from ARRI and Blackmagic Design can take full advantage of CFast cards available on the market today for their media needs.

Additional information on Super Talent's CFast Pro can be found here.

btarunr, Jan 19, 2022
  4. Windows 10 20H2-21H2 - Cfast 2.0 UDF ARRI media card.

SanDisk Launches World's First CFast 2.0 Memory Card

SanDisk Corporation, a global leader in flash memory storage solutions, today announced the SanDisk Extreme Pro CFast 2.0 memory card, designed for professional broadcast, cinematography and next-generation professional photography.

The 120 GB SanDisk Extreme Pro CFast 2.0 memory card is the world's fastest memory card, with read speeds of up to 450 MB/s (3000X) for maximum workflow efficiency and write speeds up to 350 MB/s (2333X) for faster recording performance. The SanDisk Extreme Pro CFast 2.0 memory card's industry leading transfer speeds offer up to double the shot speed of today's fastest cards. With the new card, industry professionals are able to manage large files faster than ever. For example, a 100 GB file takes nearly 20 minutes to transfer from CompactFlash at 90 MB/s. With the SanDisk Extreme Pro CFast 2.0 memory card, it takes only four minutes to transfer at 450 MB/s.

Windows 10 20H2-21H2 - Cfast 2.0 UDF ARRI media card. SanDisk_Extreme_Pro_CFast_2.0_01_thm.jpg

"With the SanDisk Extreme Pro CFast 2.0 card, we are enabling a next generation card format to meet the needs of high-end professional cinematographers," said Dinesh Bahal, vice president, product marketing, SanDisk. "These cards will enable new digital solutions for professional filmmakers looking to embrace technologies such as high-quality 4K video, and are another example of SanDisk's innovation and leadership in flash memory storage."

The SanDisk Extreme Pro CFast card is the first to utilize the CFast 2.0 specification. This specification was a collaboration of leading CompactFlash Association members to meet the demanding requirements of professional video and photography applications. Early adopters and endorsers include SanDisk, Canon, ARRI and Codex. The result of this alliance is the CFast 2.0 specification, delivering a new level of performance for next generation professional video and photography cameras.

Leading motion picture equipment manufacturer ARRI, will be the first to implement CFast 2.0 as recording media in a camera. The new documentary-style ARRI AMIRA will record to in-camera CFast 2.0 cards, and ALEXA XT camera users will be able to use a new CFast 2.0 adapter, allowing ALEXA XT cameras, as well as ALEXA Classic cameras upgraded with the XR Module, to do the same. Stephan Schenk, general manager of ARRI's camera and DI systems business unit said, "SanDisk's new SanDisk Extreme Pro CFast 2.0 cards deliver tremendous performance, allowing professionals to record ProRes 4444 up to 200Fps with AMIRA, and up to 120Fps with ALEXA XT/XR cameras, on cost-effective recording media."

Canon is also a supporter of the CFast 2.0 standard. Masaya Maeda, managing director and chief executive of image communication product operations at Canon said, "With extremely fast performance, CFast 2.0 memory cards will enable us to develop next-generation cameras with more powerful features, enabling future 4K Ultra HD video recording capability."

Durability and Reliability
    This new high-performance card format is reliable and equipped with a durable form factor. The SanDisk Extreme Pro CFast 2.0 cards are created to withstand real-world exposure to temperature, shock and vibration, and include a pinless design, which lessens the chance of damaging the card or camera while changing cards. The cards will also be marked with a unique individual serialization number that can be registered into SanDisk Pro Care Customer Support. Additionally, a lifetime limited warranty and a downloadable offer for a one year subscription to RescuePRO media recovery software are available.

Availability
    SanDisk Extreme Pro CFast 2.0 memory cards are available in the U.S. and Europe at select photo specialty stores and at ARRI authorized storefronts in 60 GB and 120 GB capacities.

Also available is the SanDisk Extreme Pro CFast 2.0 Reader/Writer, the world's first CFast 2.0 memory card reader, designed for professional photographers and videographers in the broadcast, cinema and photography industries. Small enough for field work, the reader is built to handle the high performance demands of CFast 2.0 technology and increase workflow efficiency with support for USB 3.0 interface transfer speeds up to 500 MB/s.

Cristian_25H, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 20H2-21H2 - Cfast 2.0 UDF ARRI media card.

1. Windows 10 20H2-21H2 - Cfast 2.0 UDF ARRI media card. - Similar Threads - 20H2 21H2 Cfast

2. Can't update 20H2 to 21H2 - 2 different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update 20H2 to 21H2 - 2 different errors: Hi there, I am trying to update an Asus laptop computer that is running Windows 10 20H2. I had to download "Windows10Update9252" to do so. Here's what happens when I run it:- The questions are answered and the compatiility check is performed.- The update package downloads,...
  3. ARRI ALEXA CF2.0 UDF formatted cards won't mount onto my windows machine after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ARRI ALEXA CF2.0 UDF formatted cards won't mount onto my windows machine after update: Hi guys I'm having a nightmare day, I'm a DIT and have turned up to work unable to use my PC to back up data shot on Arri Alexa. after going through these forums i found people with similar complaints attempting to use UDF formatted media in windows after Novembers update,...
  4. ARRI ALEXA CF2.0 UDF formatted cards won't mount onto my windows machine after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARRI ALEXA CF2.0 UDF formatted cards won't mount onto my windows machine after update: Hi guys I'm having a nightmare day, I'm a DIT and have turned up to work unable to use my PC to back up data shot on Arri Alexa. after going through these forums i found people with similar complaints attempting to use UDF formatted media in windows after Novembers update,...
  5. ARRI ALEXA CF2.0 UDF formatted cards won't mount onto my windows machine after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. UDF - Windows 10 20H2-21H2 - Cfast 2.0 UDF ARRI media card.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UDF - Windows 10 20H2-21H2 - Cfast 2.0 UDF ARRI media card.: Cfast 2.0 card reader with UDF file system does not work properly on workstations with 20H2 and 21H2 updates on Windows 10. We use it with Pro Cfast 2.0 cards. Unallocated Drive appears in disk management. Media cards formatted in Arri camcorder have UDF file system. 128GB...
  7. UDF - Windows 10 20H2-21H2 - Cfast 2.0 UDF ARRI media card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UDF - Windows 10 20H2-21H2 - Cfast 2.0 UDF ARRI media card.: Cfast 2.0 card reader does not work correctly on workstations with 20H2 and 21H2 updates on Windows 10. We use it with Pro Cfast 2.0 cards. Unallocated Drive appears in disk management. Media cards formatted in Arri camcorder have UDF file system. 128GB capacity. We can use...
  8. UDF - Windows 10 20H2-21H2 - Cfast 2.0 UDF ARRI media card.

UDF - Windows 10 20H2-21H2 - Cfast 2.0 UDF ARRI media card.: Cfast 2.0 card reader does not work correctly on workstations with 20H2 and 21H2 updates on Windows 10. We use it with Pro Cfast 2.0 cards. Unallocated Drive appears in disk management. Media cards formatted in Arri camcorder have UDF file system. 128GB capacity. We can use...
  9. Windows 10 20H2-21H2 - Cfast 2.0 UDF ARRI media card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 20H2-21H2 - Cfast 2.0 UDF ARRI media card.: The Sandisk Cfast 2.0 card reader does not work correctly on workstations with 20H2 and 21H2 updates on Windows 10. We use it with Sandisk Extreme Pro Cfast 2.0 cards. Unallocated Drive appears in disk management. Media cards formatted in Arri camcorder have UDF file system....
  10. Windows 10 20H2-21H2 - Cfast 2.0 UDF ARRI media card.

Windows 10 20H2-21H2 - Cfast 2.0 UDF ARRI media card.: The Sandisk Cfast 2.0 card reader does not work correctly on workstations with 20H2 and 21H2 updates on Windows 10. We use it with Sandisk Extreme Pro Cfast 2.0 cards. Unallocated Drive appears in disk management. Media cards formatted in Arri camcorder have UDF file system....