Windows 10: Windows 10 20H2 AMD Compatability

Discus and support Windows 10 20H2 AMD Compatability in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I am custom building my own computer - therefore I need to choose a CPU. I am trying to find out if the new AMD processors (Ryzen 5, 7, 9 5xxx)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/parrottttttt, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Windows 10 20H2 AMD Compatability

Hello,

I am custom building my own computer - therefore I need to choose a CPU. I am trying to find out if the new AMD processors (Ryzen 5, 7, 9 5xxx) will be compatible with Windows 10 20H2. If you can, I would greatly appreciate any tips on which processor to choose that is compatible with Windows 20H2 (my budget is around $150). I prefer AMD, but Intel and Qualcomm tips are also fine.

Please respond to this post if you can help me with anything,

Thanks.

submitted by /u/parrottttttt
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/parrottttttt, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Aag321 Win User

AMD Radeon HD 8570D is not fully compatible with Windows 10

This has worked, and also resolved the Norton Issue I was seeing earlier.

Could you forward a suggestion to the right department? That is: I suggest adding a button to the Compatibility Appraiser that says something like "re-run now" or "Run Now" instead of requiring the use of the Command Prompt or 24 hours of patience for regular
    users who updated their computer and want an updated appraisal?

(Typos for a command are easy to make and some people are rightly hesitant to use command prompt)

Aag321, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Is the AMD Radeon HD 8570D compatible with Windows 10?

Hi there I am just wondering if the Is the AMD Radeon HD 8570D compatible with Windows 10 because I am currently running a Windows 7 PC & I am thinking of upgrading to windows 10 but I am unsure as to if the AMD graphics card is fully compatible with it
    or not.

Anyways I meet most of the system requirements for Windows 10 apart from the fact that I am unsure as to whether the graphic card listed above is fully compatible with Windows 10 or not.

emilydamen, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Windows 10 20H2 AMD Compatability

Have AMD M880 Radeon HD 4200 drtiver on a windows 7 machine not compatible with windows 10 what can I go up to so it will work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated

I suggest you to try compatibility mode for AMD graphics driver and check if it helps. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Right click on AMD driver that you have downloaded.
    • Click/tap on Properties.
    • Check the Run this program in Compatibility mode for under
      Compatibility tab
    • Select Windows 7/8 from the drop down under
      Compatibility mode section.
    • Click on Apply and Ok.
    • Install the drivers, restart PC and check if issue is resolved.
    Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 20H2 AMD Compatability

1. Windows 10 20H2 AMD Compatability - Similar Threads - 20H2 AMD Compatability

2. Compatability ossue with amd radeon driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compatability ossue with amd radeon driver: I get a pop up box that says my amd software isn't compatable on my lenovo idea running windows 11. what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compatability-ossue-with-amd-radeon-driver/ab6cba44-a3e6-46cf-874e-dd8c42ace99f
  3. Windows 20H2 compatible Android emulators?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 20H2 compatible Android emulators?: Since the latest updates have forced the removal of and are killing VMWare installs/Android emulators, what simple/straight-forward options now exist for running Android OS in Windows 10 20H2?...
  4. Windows 10 20H2: Realtek & AMD drivers problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 20H2: Realtek & AMD drivers problem: I have a problem with the amd drivers, when I try to take a clip or a recording it does not save the sound, I have astro a10 headphones, connected by a splitter to the back of the MB, however if I connect an xbox control and I take a clip the audio is recorded.I had the new...
  5. Windows 20h2 update crashes AMD drivers

Windows 20h2 update crashes AMD drivers: Hi. I've recently updated my Windows version to the latest build, and since then I've had multiple restarts when playing games. I have tried using DDU to remove my drivers AMD and reinstalling different versions of them, but all of them cause that launching a game and...
  6. Windows 20H2 Update for AMD Systems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 20H2 Update for AMD Systems: I have several Intel based Windows Systems and they have all received the latest 20H2 Update. I also have several AMD based Windows Systems and none of them have been offered the latest 20H2 Update. I did download the latest version of Windows from the Microsoft Site this...
  7. Windows 20H2 Update for AMD Systems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 20H2 Update for AMD Systems: I have several Intel based Windows Systems and they have all received the latest 20H2 Update. I also have several AMD based Windows Systems and none of them have been offered the latest 20H2 Update. I did download the latest version of Windows from the Microsoft Site this...
  8. how compatible are AMD processors?

how compatible are AMD processors?: I had an old PC die the other day, and I'm trying to decide whether I should even replace it. I was looking around at prices and noticed the AMD stuff is much cheaper, and also that they're coming out with new stuff in July. So I'm wondering are there compatibility issues?...
  9. how compatible are AMD processors?

in Windows 10 Support
    how compatible are AMD processors?: I had an old PC die the other day, and I'm trying to decide whether I should even replace it. I was looking around at prices and noticed the AMD stuff is much cheaper, and also that they're coming out with new stuff in July. So I'm wondering are there compatibility issues?...
  10. AMD RADEON HD 7730M not compatible with windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD RADEON HD 7730M not compatible with windows 10: I am running a Windows 8.1 laptop which has recently had the 'Get Windows 10' icon pop up. Clicking on 'Check your PC' within 'Get Windows 10' it says that I will experience problems with my display. Is there anything I can do so that I don't have any problems? I've...