Windows 10: Windows 10 20h2 and higher including windows 11 causing huge DPC latency spike into 27ms...

Discus and support Windows 10 20h2 and higher including windows 11 causing huge DPC latency spike into 27ms... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ever since I got my new RX 6900xt, I've been experiencing extremely high DPC latency issues when using my second screen and displaying animations. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BlachWolf, Nov 13, 2021.

1. BlachWolf Win User

Windows 10 20h2 and higher including windows 11 causing huge DPC latency spike into 27ms...

Ever since I got my new RX 6900xt, I've been experiencing extremely high DPC latency issues when using my second screen and displaying animations. The only workaround which I found was to disconnect or not display content on my second screen, which defeats the purpose of having a dual screen setup. I tried everything from a clean install of windows 10 and 11, different drivers, new ram, disabling any OCs, selectively disabling devices in bios and device manager, clean boot and more, but nothing solved my issue I didnt mess with HPET since it looks more like snake oil. Also only directX games

:)

BlachWolf, Nov 13, 2021
  2. zinou Win User

Huge ntoskrnl DPC latency spikes on video playback [Windows 10 1909]

There are other events that need to be recorded in addition to DPCs. Take a trace with those options checked;

Windows 10 20h2 and higher including windows 11 causing huge DPC latency spike into 27ms... [​IMG]

Windows 10 20h2 and higher including windows 11 causing huge DPC latency spike into 27ms... [​IMG]

zinou, Nov 13, 2021
  3. lbs_925 Win User
    Windows 10 v1903 - ntoskrnl.exe & ISR/DPC latency spikes

Unfortunately I do not have a solution, but can report that I have the exact same problem with DPC latency spikes caused by ntoskrnl.exe after upgrading to 1903. All drivers and BIOS are up to date (even reinstalled to see if this would help, but did not).
    Will be rolling back.

lbs_925, Nov 13, 2021
  4. Windows 10 20h2 and higher including windows 11 causing huge DPC latency spike into 27ms...

High DPC LATENCY caused by ACPI.SYS

Hello,

I write this message on this forum because I just bought a Dell VOSTRO 5481 pc that I mainly use for music production.

The problem is that I am experiencing big problems with DPC latency caused by the ACPI.SYS and NTOSKRNL.EXE drivers.

I use LatencyMON and DPC Latency Checker software to control latency and I have latency spikes of up to 7 to 8 ms.

Windows 10 20h2 and higher including windows 11 causing huge DPC latency spike into 27ms... adf3db17-b5b7-498a-9fe2-0bfca37bd157?upload=true.png

These peaks cause cracking and interruptions during audio playback.

I updated Windows to the latest version 1903 and also all the drivers and the bios but the problem persist.

Do you know how I can solve this problem?

thank you for your help

maxime35000, Nov 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 20h2 and higher including windows 11 causing huge DPC latency spike into 27ms...

1. Windows 10 20h2 and higher including windows 11 causing huge DPC latency spike into 27ms... - Similar Threads - 20h2 higher including

2. Windows 10 20h2 and higher (including windows 11) causing huge DPC latency spike into 27ms...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 20h2 and higher (including windows 11) causing huge DPC latency spike into 27ms...: Ever since I got my new RX 6900xt, I've been experiencing extremely high DPC latency issues when using my second screen and displaying animations. The only workaround which I found was to disconnect or not display content on my second screen, which defeats the purpose of...
  3. Windows 10 20h2 and higher including windows 11 causing huge DPC latency spike into 27ms...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 20h2 and higher including windows 11 causing huge DPC latency spike into 27ms...: Ever since I got my new RX 6900xt, I've been experiencing extremely high DPC latency issues when using my second screen and displaying animations. The only workaround which I found was to disconnect or not display content on my second screen, which defeats the purpose of...
  4. Windows 10 20h2 and higher including windows 11 causing huge DPC latency spike into 27ms...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 20h2 and higher including windows 11 causing huge DPC latency spike into 27ms...: Ever since I got my new RX 6900xt, I've been experiencing extremely high DPC latency issues when using my second screen and displaying animations. The only workaround which I found was to disconnect or not display content on my second screen, which defeats the purpose of...
  5. Windows 10 DPC latency spikes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 DPC latency spikes: I bought my HP Pavilion 15-dk1007na primarily for use for audio recording and I'm really struggling to record because of the high amounts of latency, I've got large latency spikes on ntoskrnl.exe, Wfd01000.sys, tcpip.sys regularly, checked with latencymon. Playback is...
  6. DPC Latency issues caused by dxgkrnl.sys on 20H2

DPC Latency issues caused by dxgkrnl.sys on 20H2: Hi all, I've recently been having DPC latency issues that I believe are being caused by dxgkrnl.sys. At this rate I have absolutely zero clue what could be causing it, I've followed through with multiple forums, and every single person I've seen that's had this issue has had...
  7. DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.

DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.: Hi, I'm looking for a fix for this windows latency issue. I am experiencing high latency and interrupts due to windows drivers specifically "wdf01000.sys, kernal mode driver framework runtime." You can see this from the screenshot of the latency monitor check. [IMG]...
  8. Huge ntoskrnl DPC latency spikes on video playback [Windows 10 1909]

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Huge ntoskrnl DPC latency spikes on video playback [Windows 10 1909]: Hello, over the past 4 months I've been having issues with DPC latency spikes and interrupts to process latency. My PC specs are as follows: Asus X570 Tuf [latest BIOS] Ryzen 3700X 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix LT 3200mhz GTX 970 [Using Nvidia 425.31 driver as it seems the most...
  9. Huge ntoskrnl DPC latency spikes on video playback [Windows 10 1909]

Huge ntoskrnl DPC latency spikes on video playback [Windows 10 1909]: Hello, over the past 4 months I've been having issues with DPC latency spikes and interrupts to process latency. My PC specs are as follows: Asus X570 Tuf [latest BIOS] Ryzen 3700X 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix LT 3200mhz GTX 970 [Using Nvidia 425.31 driver as it seems the most...
  10. GIGABYTE GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 Huge DPC Latency Spikes, Help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GIGABYTE GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 Huge DPC Latency Spikes, Help!: Hello, I recently upgraded my 5 year old PC and put together a new build utilizing the new 1151 chipset and following components: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Intel Z170 Platform Desktop Memory Phanteks Enthoo Evolv...