Windows 10: Windows 10 20H2 .appx UI language pack problem

Discus and support Windows 10 20H2 .appx UI language pack problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I want to provide 20H2 for our company. I use the same scripts as for 1909 to edit the image. What has changed are the language packages - .cab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cor, Jun 25, 2021.

1. COR
    Cor Win User

Windows 10 20H2 .appx UI language pack problem

Hello I want to provide 20H2 for our company. I use the same scripts as for 1909 to edit the image. What has changed are the language packages - .cab --> appx. Now I have the problem that at the first login the language is set to English, although everything should be in DE. After a few reboots and rebuilding the Windows index, everything is in DE. Does anyone know this problem? I would be very grateful for a tip. What was done? ISO: SW_DVD9_Win_Pro_10_20H2.7_64BIT_English_Pro_Ent_EDU_N_MLF_X22-65298 FOD: Microsoft-Windows-LanguageFeatures-Basic-de-ch-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~.cabMicrosoft-Windows-LanguageFeatures-Basic-de-de-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~.cabMicrosoft-Windows-LanguageFeatures-Handwriting-de-de-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~.cabMicrosoft-Windows-LanguageFeatures-OCR-de-de-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~.cabMicrosoft-Windows-LanguageFeatures-Speech-de-de-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~.cabMicrosoft-Windows-LanguageFeatures-TextToSpeech-de-ch-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~.cabMicrosoft-Windows-LanguageFeatures-TextToSpeech-de-de-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~.cab Cumulativ Patch: windows10.0-kb5003637-x64_fd175a387e2f07586d85899a75d0bf10120a3c2c.msu Languagepack: LanguageExperiencePack.de-de.Neutral.appxLicense.xml DISM was used to edit the image: Dism /image:"$MntPath" /Set-AllIntl:de-DE Dism /image:"$MntPath" /Set-UILang:de-DE Dism /Image:"$MntPath" /Set-SysUILang:de-DE Dism /image:"$MntPath" /Gen-Langini /Distribution:"$WimPath" Add-WindowsPackage Path "$MntPath" PackagePath "$UpdPath" -LogLevel "1" Dism /Image:"$MntPath" /Add-ProvisionedAppxPackage /PackagePath="$LngPath\$LPName" /licensepath="$LngPath\$LPLicence" /LogPath:"$LogPath\Dismlog-LANG.log" After installation via Ivanti DSM first login: Login screen is English Settings partly in English: lang.ini: [Available UI Languages] de-DE = 2 en-US = 3 [Fallback Languages] en-US = en-us What I found out is that there is a task scheduler: But I want the language to be German at the first login and not wait. In addition, the index is still in English. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks a lot!

:)

2. Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

I have the same problem, BUT the language I want to install, Japanese, is in the computer yet transparent and cannot be clicked on. Can you help me?

AnchyIvkaa, Jun 25, 2021
  3. zdhiu Win User
    Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

UP to today, searching, downloading and installing language pack is still time very consuming, very headack process! Ever MS make this process standard, easy available?

zdhiu, Jun 25, 2021
  4. Windows 10 20H2 .appx UI language pack problem

Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem Enzo have had!

In my PC with Windows 10 (build 10586.29) I added the Italian language in the language section of settings but I had in the Windows display language the "A language pack isn't available"

I proceeded with all the steps above indicated but i could not to install language pack from MSDN (I had the message: "The language cannot be installed on this computer" with two different language packs)

Any suggestion?

Thank you.

MaurizioDesperate, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 20H2 .appx UI language pack problem

1. Windows 10 20H2 .appx UI language pack problem - Similar Threads - 20H2 appx language

2. Language pack installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language pack installation problem: I tried to install Vietnamese language pack but seems to change language only in clock and default apps, parts like file explorer and settings don't change much. Please help me....
  3. Language pack installation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language pack installation problem: I tried to install Vietnamese language pack but seems to change language only in clock and default apps, parts like file explorer and settings don't change much. Please help me....
  4. Windows 10 20H2 WIM - install Language Pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20H2 WIM - install Language Pack: Hi all, I cannot find the language pack file for updating my Windows 10 20H2 WIM. These ISOs are my only options. [ATTACH] I downloaded these both; copied out the en-gb\lp.cab Mounted the WIM in DISM in CMD and in PowerShell - tried both Ran the command to install the...
  5. English language pack installation problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    English language pack installation problem: Hi, After I download and install the English language pack from Microsoft Store, my computer's language changed to English. However, after I shut down and restart my computer, it change back to the original language, and in my computer settings, the English language pack...
  6. Windows 10 Language Pack

Windows 10 Language Pack: Hello Experts, I am using Win 10 1903 x64 and where can get offline update for my korean language? the following function is seemed not working, looks keep searching-searching and searching. [ATTACH] I want my UI interface in windows is appears on Korean language....
  7. Language Pack Windows 10

Language Pack Windows 10: Why I don't have option English (EU)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack-windows-10/a3283fb3-73db-4620-b8d9-4f98b7a31422
  8. Problems installing language pack on Windows 10

Problems installing language pack on Windows 10: Hi, I try to install the Dutch language pack on my windows 10 machine. First I cleared the folder C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution to make sure that a fresh install comes from the Internet. Then I go to Region & Language settings where I add Dutch (Netherlands). [ATTACH]...
  9. Problems installing language pack on Windows 10

Problems installing language pack on Windows 10: Hi, I try to install the Dutch language pack on my windows 10 machine. First I cleared the folder C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution to make sure that a fresh install comes from the Internet. Then I go to Region & Language settings where I add Dutch (Netherlands). [ATTACH]...
  10. Language pack problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language pack problems: I have a language pack installed, and it seems to mess up some apps, they do not load some items - HP support assistant doesn't show the troubleshooting options, intel control panel is not showing the right language. Can I disable the language pack for specific apps? Thanks...