Windows 10: Windows 10 20H2 can't update/reset [SOLVED]

Discus and support Windows 10 20H2 can't update/reset [SOLVED] in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Basically had the 0x80070002 error and no method worked. I fixed it myself doing the most basic thing ever which was to goto microsoft website and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by win 10 help, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Windows 10 20H2 can't update/reset [SOLVED]

Basically had the 0x80070002 error and no method worked. I fixed it myself doing the most basic thing ever which was to goto microsoft website and finding the windows 10 22H2 Version and installing it with the tool and it finally worked.

:)

win 10 help, Nov 27, 2022

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Nov 27, 2022
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Nov 27, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 20H2 can't update/reset [SOLVED]

Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 20H2 can't update/reset [SOLVED]

1. Windows 10 20H2 can't update/reset [SOLVED] - Similar Threads - 20H2 can't update

2. Windows 10 20H2 can't update/reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 20H2 can't update/reset: I've tried every method out there. My issue is idk when but about a year ago my pc wouldn't update and fail and has been that way ever since. My progress will goto 7% then loop restart with a failec to update, undoing changes error every single time. I just want to update to...
  3. Windows 10 20H2 can't update/reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 20H2 can't update/reset: I've tried every method out there. My issue is idk when but about a year ago my pc wouldn't update and fail and has been that way ever since. My progress will goto 7% then loop restart with a failec to update, undoing changes error every single time. I just want to update to...
  4. Windows 10 20H2 can't update/reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't update Windows 10 20H2 to 21H1

Can't update Windows 10 20H2 to 21H1: I'm trying to update to 21H1 from 20H2 but after numerous attempts, it still won't work! I'm on a dual boot laptop. I've tried: unplugged everything USB. checked for updates Windows Update. updated applications 5. ran sfc didn't find any issues. ran chkdsk. ran Windows Update...
  6. I can't update to Windows 10 20h2

I can't update to Windows 10 20h2: So i cant update because of an application that need to be deleted. The problem is, that application is ALREADY deleted! I dont know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-to-windows-10-20h2/ca58647a-ed91-430b-8d9e-51b985d3b277
  7. Can't update to Windows 20h2

Can't update to Windows 20h2: I've been trying to update to this forever. My computer will start the update and then get to like 20-40% and then get stuck on a black screen. My fans literally go to full speed and my bios light indicators show the computer is restarting over and over really fast. Windows...
  8. can't update to windows 10 20h2

can't update to windows 10 20h2: My laptop can't update to Windows 10 20h2 Update It just say "pending download" and on the update history it says"Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2""Failed to install on ‎25/‎04/‎2021 - 0x8024000b"...
  9. Can't update to windows 20h2

Can't update to windows 20h2: I've been trying for some time now to update my 1909 to 20h2 by using windows update assistant but it got stuck at 99% and i waited for 18 hours with no luck. Started using the setup tool but that also stuck at 31% . I've tried some solutions online but they didn't work....
  10. Can't update Windows 10 to 20H2 update

Can't update Windows 10 to 20H2 update: Running Version 2004. It always rolls back after first restart. link to setupact.log https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak4GtT140HDBnUXqySZYe1lPPAT0?e=eLtu16 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-windows-10-to-20h2-update/c85dd861-0204-4f1d-990e-fd22e17b7f98