Windows 10: Windows 10 20H2 doesn't load profile settings after login no warning

Discus and support Windows 10 20H2 doesn't load profile settings after login no warning in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; On May 5 of 2021, my computer failed to load profsvc.dll and I lost my settings and preferences.I tried a system restore, but one of the files failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Arin Frankhouse, May 7, 2021.

1. Windows 10 20H2 doesn't load profile settings after login no warning

On May 5 of 2021, my computer failed to load profsvc.dll and I lost my settings and preferences.I tried a system restore, but one of the files failed to work and the system was not successfully rolled back; it was the only system restore option from before the troubles began. I tried to manually rebuild the preferences yesterday, but when I logged in this morning, it was as if it was a new machine, yet all my files were there. No alert of profsvc.dll failing, nothing.Further attempts to boot have yielded a plain blue screen instead of a backdrop, the system takes inordinate lengths of time to

:)

Arin Frankhouse, May 7, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 20H2 doesn't load profile settings after login no warning [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 7, 2021
  3. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, May 7, 2021
  4. Windows 10 20H2 doesn't load profile settings after login no warning

Windows 10 latest build not pre loading at login screen

I just re enabled hibernation and fast startup but that doesn’t help. Their is 0 pre load at the login screen

Steven Campoli, May 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 20H2 doesn't load profile settings after login no warning

1. Windows 10 20H2 doesn't load profile settings after login no warning - Similar Threads - 20H2 doesn't load

2. Profile not loading after update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Profile not loading after update: I just updated my Windows and now my profile wont load anymore. I got the sign in page but when you enter after putting your password or PIN it goes straightly in blank screen without anything or even cursor. I cant do anything at all and I need to force shutdown the computer...
  3. Loading profile windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Loading profile windows 10: My windows is not loading my profile. I created local user account previously and use it for a while for testing but I already deleted it. My admin profile which is Microsoft account was able to load and able to sign in properly after that however after few signed in today I...
  4. Loading profile windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading profile windows 10: My windows is not loading my profile. I created local user account previously and use it for a while for testing but I already deleted it. My admin profile which is Microsoft account was able to load and able to sign in properly after that however after few signed in today I...
  5. Loading profile windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. User profile unable to load after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile unable to load after login: I cannot enter through my system, when I try to login and it gives me an error "the user profile service failed to sign in, user profile cannot be loaded".I need some fix with this. Thanks....
  7. User profile unable to load after login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User profile unable to load after login: I cannot enter through my system, when I try to login and it gives me an error "the user profile service failed to sign in, user profile cannot be loaded".I need some fix with this. Thanks....
  8. A default Profile Loads in Windows 10 after an update

in Windows 10 Customization
    A default Profile Loads in Windows 10 after an update: My Win10 laptop updated this morning. Initially I wasn't able to log in at all, I received an error about the the user profile service not being able to load. I rebooted and it let me in but on a temporary profile. It looks like it creates a temporary user every time I...
  9. Windows Not Loading After Login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Not Loading After Login: After I log into my windows, the desktop constantly flickers on and off. The taskbar also constantly flickers on and off. My desktop background does not display at all. Only once in a while will it show up and the system stabilize but then it will degenerate back into...
  10. Windows 10 flashing icons and task bar doesn't load after install 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 flashing icons and task bar doesn't load after install 20H2: After update my HP desktop to 20H2 and logging into my profile the icons flash and the tray on the taskbar fails to finish loading. Task Manager doesn't flash. Safe mode also doesn't flash. How do I troubleshoot and fix?...