Windows 10: windows 10 20h2 installing problems

Discus and support windows 10 20h2 installing problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have a problem that when i click at the update button. It shows "getting things ready". then it took hours in completing 100%. then it get downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AmanKumar5575k, Nov 17, 2020.

1. windows 10 20h2 installing problems

i have a problem that when i click at the update button. It shows "getting things ready". then it took hours in completing 100%. then it get downloaded fast. Then it shows installing, after that when installing completed till 6% then again "getting things ready" was displayed. Then it took hours for getting completed. Then it stopped in between while getting installed several times. Finaally when it reached 94% , then an error came and my windows dosent get updated. Please solve this problem fast...

:)

AmanKumar5575k, Nov 17, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 17, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10 20h2 installing problems

Delta6326, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 20h2 installing problems

1. windows 10 20h2 installing problems - Similar Threads - 20h2 installing problems

2. Windows 10 20H2 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20H2 installation: Why can't I install Windows 10 20H2 on my hard drive? I have a bootable USB but the setup shows that I can't install Windows on the Hard drive. How can I fix it?...
  3. Problems with installing windows windows 10 version 20H2 feature update

Problems with installing windows windows 10 version 20H2 feature update: I have been trying to install windows 10 version 20H2 update for a week now. It doesn't install. Today I have managed to get to 94% installed after 3hrs. It has been stuck on this for at least 30 minutes. My connection is a good 4G connection. Is there a fix? I have given...
  4. Installation of Windows 10 20H2

Installation of Windows 10 20H2: I recently got the option to download the Windows 10 20H2 update. After a while, when I was sure to update, I see my updates all uninstalled, and no option for Windows 10 20H2. What do I do?...
  5. Problems after installing 20H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems after installing 20H2: I just installed 20H2 with an in-place upgrade plus the latest updates on 2 HP laptops different models. I have had no problems with the 15bs234wm, but I have several on the 15da0053wm. It has a 1 TB WD PCIe/NVMe which I installed just after completing the upgrade/updates,...
  6. Problems after installing 20H2

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems after installing 20H2: just installed 20H2 with an in-place upgrade plus the latest updates on 2 HP laptops (different models). I have had no problems with the 15bs234wm, but I have two on the 15da0053wm. It has a 1 TB WD PCIe/NVMe which I installed just after completing the upgrade/updates, which...
  7. Installed 20h2 but could not install 2004. Is this a problem?

Installed 20h2 but could not install 2004. Is this a problem?: Hello, I could never get the 2004 update to install on my machine so I just kept putting it off. 2004 would get to 100% then say it failed after restarting a few times and then roll back. I believe I had 1909 before but I can't remember. In any case, 20H2 installed without...
  8. Windows 10 20H2 Installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 20H2 Installation: I try to install Windows 10 "20H2" OS Build 19042.631, during windows installation setup why does it skip the part where I will enter a product key and choose which operating system i want? [ATTACH]...
  9. Problem Getting 20H2 Installed

Problem Getting 20H2 Installed: Today my wife brought me her HP Envy laptop as I had asked her to let me know if she got the 20H2 update as I had a hard time getting it installed on my Omen Obelisk several weeks ago. So I look and there the 20H2 update was there waiting. So I clicked on download and...
  10. Windows 10 20h2 Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 20h2 Problem: Hi, since i reset and downloaded the new windows 10 20h2 version on my old laptop, the screen constantly freezes every three seconds for about a second. What causes this problem? Should i just download an older version of w10 or what?...