Windows 10: Windows 10 20H2 local drives not responding issue

Discus and support Windows 10 20H2 local drives not responding issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After few days of updating my windows to latest version i.e., 20H2, I started getting an issue. My local drives aren't responding. Well actually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SanchitGupta0144, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Windows 10 20H2 local drives not responding issue

After few days of updating my windows to latest version i.e., 20H2, I started getting an issue. My local drives aren't responding. Well actually sometimes they do and sometimes they don't and when they don't responding, file explorer crashes and starts again. I have tried everything literally everything like sfc /scannow, windows memory diagnostics etc etc but nothing works. Everything else is working fine all my apps and files are fine. Even there is no virus or any malware or any type of error in my laptop but still this is happening. Please help.......

:)

SanchitGupta0144, Feb 19, 2021
  2. little cat, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 20H2 local drives not responding issue

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 20H2 local drives not responding issue

1. Windows 10 20H2 local drives not responding issue - Similar Threads - 20H2 local drives

2. sleep issue in windows 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    sleep issue in windows 10 20H2: Laptop not going to sleep but only get locked while we apply sleep command from start -> Power -> sleep.But If i restart laptop and try to put laptop in sleep, without login of users, laptop going sleep properly.as per my diagnose issue come after once user logged in laptop...
  3. Install windows 10 20h2 printer not respond

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Install windows 10 20h2 printer not respond: Hi everyone, I have one question install new pc with Windows 10 20h2 version, but link xerox apeosport-iv 3065 driver pcl6 printer can, but press print test printer not respond help....
  4. Windows 10 20H2 issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20H2 issues: My PC forced an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro version 20H2 build 19042.804, with very negative results, some details below*. The immediate question is that it is now offering an additonal, optional upgrade upon shutdown, so should I take that or hesitate because it might just put...
  5. window 10 update 20H2 issue

window 10 update 20H2 issue: how fix 20H2 update 61% hang problem... easy solution required https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-update-20h2-issue/4b0e53b0-0d4f-4844-a063-d4e9a3acda54
  6. Windows 10 20H2 Printing Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 20H2 Printing Issue: Hi, i am facing an issue on my Windows 10 version 20H2. I am using remote desktop connection and connected to my company server, I am using account software to print invoice, when the printing started, I minimise the remote desktop connection windows, then i open edge browser...
  7. Windows 10 20H2 fingerprint issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 20H2 fingerprint issue: Hello, I just update my XPS 9570 from windows 10 2004 to 20H2, since this, the fingerprint sensor (goodfix) don't work anymore, it's now impossible to log with windows hello. I checked if the driver of the sensor was up to date, it was. The sensor is detected in the device...
  8. Windows 10 20H2 Start and Action center not responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 20H2 Start and Action center not responding: I installed the insider beta build of 20H2. after couple cumulative update I exit from insider. But now I have problem with windows start and notification center. Those are not responding sometimes. If I press the Action Center menu icon from taskbar entire taskbar icons will...
  9. Windows 10 20H2 Issue

Windows 10 20H2 Issue: Ever since I updated to Windows 10 20H2, I have been having issues with Windows Update. It is stuck on Please Wait while searching for the latest updates. Not only that, when I go to shut down the compupter, it is still giving me the option to update and shutdown or update...
  10. Issue with access of local drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with access of local drive: I have lost access to my C:\ and the control editor on my computer. When I try to change the advanced security settings of my C:\, it says click continue to attempt the operation with administrative permissions, when I do this the window freezes there is a very long delay...