Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 20H2 PROBLEM ON MY 1TB HDD

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 20H2 PROBLEM ON MY 1TB HDD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I would like to know why Windows 10 20H2 had an error after the reformat. Here our System Unit PC specs: AMD A8-7650k Radeon R7, 10 compute cores 4C +... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gilbertgalvizo, Jan 15, 2021.

1. WINDOWS 10 20H2 PROBLEM ON MY 1TB HDD

I would like to know why Windows 10 20H2 had an error after the reformat. Here our System Unit PC specs: AMD A8-7650k Radeon R7, 10 compute cores 4C + 6G 3.30GHz RAM: 8GB DDR3 1866MHZ HDD: Seagate Baracuda 1TB 7200RPM

Here's our picture after reformat of windows 10 20H2 via the Upgrade Assistant and Media Creation Tool that result of BSOD:WINDOWS 10 20H2 PROBLEM ON MY 1TB HDD [​IMG]

:)

gilbertgalvizo, Jan 15, 2021
  2. davnav Win User

new pc 1tb hdd to ssd clone advice needed

Ive just bought a brand new lenovo pc which has windows 10 home 64bit and has a 1tb hard drive fitted, im looking for advice on the following.

Ive fitted the ssd into the pc but its not shown up so need step by step guide on how to make it active ?

Next I need help on how to clone the 1tb hdd to the
    Ssd drive, step by step and best software to use and have the ssd as the main drive then use the the 1hdd for storage.I just dont want to break my new system
    Thanks for your time.

davnav, Jan 15, 2021
  3. How to change Windows 10 OS from 500 Gb HDD to 1TB SSHD (hybrid driver)

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are willing to move your Windows 10 OS from 500 Gb HDD to 1TB SSHD (hybrid driver).

I want to inform you that if you will move the OS from 500 Gb HDD to 1TB SSHD (hybrid driver) then there might be a chance that you will face activation issue. If you have the product key for Windows 10 then you may go ahead. Otherwise you might need to
    get in touch with the manufacturer for the confirmation of the same.

However, you may follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa in the thread mentioned below. Though the thread deals with Windows 8 but steps holds good for Windows 10 too.

Moving Windows 8 to an SSD

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jan 15, 2021
  4. WINDOWS 10 20H2 PROBLEM ON MY 1TB HDD

How long should it take to defrag 1TB HDD on Windows 10?

I am using my laptop with 1TB of HDD storage and windows 10 with Intel i5 8th Gen CPU and 8 GB of RAM configuration. How long should it take for deframantation for around 60% used of 1TB HDD?

Jayant Chauhan(2), Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 20H2 PROBLEM ON MY 1TB HDD

1. WINDOWS 10 20H2 PROBLEM ON MY 1TB HDD - Similar Threads - 20H2 PROBLEM 1TB

2. Bitlocker Possible Bug in Windows 10 HOME on 1TB HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Possible Bug in Windows 10 HOME on 1TB HDD: Hello, I have had this issue for a while now. I have the Windows 10 home edition, but still somehow I've got a drive of mine bitlocked. It used to be my main and only drive, so I needed to buy a new drive to run my PC. Since I did not activate Bitlocker, I don't have the keys...
  3. 1TB HDD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    1TB HDD: So i have a 1TB Barracuda HDD in my pc and my Local Disk C: has only 370GB and im wondering how i can use all of my leftover space and add it to my Local Disk C: , I also checked 'Create and format hard disk partions' and saw the other 560GB in primary just sitting there and...
  4. 1TB HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1TB HDD: So i have a 1TB Barracuda HDD in my pc and my Local Disk C: has only 370GB and im wondering how i can use all of my leftover space and add it to my Local Disk C: , I also checked 'Create and format hard disk partions' and saw the other 560GB in primary just sitting there and...
  5. 1TB HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows wiped my 1tb hdd while watching videos

Windows wiped my 1tb hdd while watching videos: Hi! So, I tried to open steam, but the file was not found. I went to my HDD because it was installed there and there were 2 folders one was mine and the other was named gibberish, and the size sunk to 40GB. I went to disk management, the other 900GB was unallocated. I went to...
  7. Problema utilizzo HDD 1TB

Problema utilizzo HDD 1TB: Dopo aver assemblato il mio PC, ho scaricato il software windows in un SSD, quando entro in gestione attività con CNTRL+ALT+CANC vedo che il mio HDD, nominato come volume E formattato in NTFS, ha sempre un utilizzo del 100% pur non essendo presenti file o software, ma la cosa...
  8. 1TB HDD not Migrated

in Windows 10 Customization
    1TB HDD not Migrated: Why am I seeing this error? New 1TB HDD, and why is Windows not letting me use the HDD. Device SCSI\Disk&Ven_ST4000DM&Prod_000-1F2168\4&1f5e0e69&0&040000 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. Last Device Instance Id:...
  9. questions re swapping 1TB HDD with a 1TB SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    questions re swapping 1TB HDD with a 1TB SSD: I have a fairly new Dell 8900 and want to swap its 1TB HDD with a new Crucial 1TB SSD I plan to clone the existing HDD using Macrium7 to the new SSD, then remove the HDD and install the new SSD in its place. Would this work? Would the currently existing SATA cable work with...
  10. Windows 10 Partition Help on 1TB HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Partition Help on 1TB HDD: Hi, I've got a 1tb hdd that I solely use for storing movies/video files. Atm it's divided into two partitions, one of them is 390gb and the other is 540gb, but the 390gb partition is full. I'd like to merge these two partitions into one larger partition without losing my...