Windows 10: Windows 10 20H2-Quick Access No Longer Listed in File Explorer

Discus and support Windows 10 20H2-Quick Access No Longer Listed in File Explorer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After working with Microsoft support off and on for almost a month now they are telling me that Microsoft is getting rid of the Quick Access section... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Happy_Penguin330, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Windows 10 20H2-Quick Access No Longer Listed in File Explorer

After working with Microsoft support off and on for almost a month now they are telling me that Microsoft is getting rid of the Quick Access section listed under the Navigation pane. Has anyone seen this or did I get a bad technician?

submitted by /u/Happy_Penguin330
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Happy_Penguin330, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Quick Access Crashes Explorer

Hi Bill,

Quick Access is a new feature in Windows 10 File Explorer navigation pane which helps users quickly navigate to locations which are frequently used. However, if you're having issues with Quick Access, you can try to disable and enable it. To disable Quick
    Access, follow these steps:

• Type File Explorer Option in the search box.
    • Click on File Explorer Options.
    • Under General tab, choose This PC in the Open File Explorer to: drop down menu.
    • Uncheck Show recently used files in Quick access and
      Show frequently use folders in Quick access.
    • Click Apply an OK.
    • Restart the computer and re-enable Quick access.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Mark Ole, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Windows 10 20H2-Quick Access No Longer Listed in File Explorer

File Explorer/Quick Access

I recently started having a problem with File Explorer and Quick Access. When I start my computer, all works fine but then gradually the files as listed in File Explorer and Quick Access start to disappear and soon there are none present. I need to
    restart and again they are there but also again they start to disappear. Has anyone else had this problem and any suggestion to correct? Thanks/

Moved from: Windows 10 / Ease of access / PC

William L Hurley, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 20H2-Quick Access No Longer Listed in File Explorer

1. Windows 10 20H2-Quick Access No Longer Listed in File Explorer - Similar Threads - 20H2 Quick Access

2. File Explorer Quick Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Quick Access: I have pinned a folder to quick access, file explorer. Folder shows, no problems. I shut my machine down at the end of the day. When I restart and go into file explorer, the folder I pinned to quick access is not there. I have tried various solutions on-line and community...
  3. Windows deletes my FILE EXPLORER Quick Access folder list and Recent Files list

Windows deletes my FILE EXPLORER Quick Access folder list and Recent Files list: In the last 6 months Windows has, on three or four occasions, deleted both my FILE EXPLORER 'Quick Access' folder list and 'Recent Files' list. Why does this happen, and how can I stop it? It doesn't happen very often but when it does it is very frustrating - and so...
  4. Quick Access not listed in Navigation in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick Access not listed in Navigation in File Explorer: [ATTACH] We have a few computers that are new. Windows 10 Enterprise 20H2. Where Quick Access is not listed in the left navigation pane and cannot be added. Only options are OneDrive, This PC, and Network....
  5. Quick access is not showing in File explorer

Quick access is not showing in File explorer: Hello, I have problem with quick acces feature in file exploer. It doesn't show up on the left list adn there seems to be no way of changing it. [ATTACH] I tried resetting folders and resetting file exploer in task manager. Nothing worked....
  6. File explorer and quick access query

File explorer and quick access query: Hi, I am a Windows 10 user with all updates up-to-date. Recently, my File explorer icons look like a page with the corner turned over - no normal file image and at the same time the quick access search never finishes?...
  7. Help: Increase Quick Access Files List?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help: Increase Quick Access Files List?: I love Quick Access, but I hate how limited the number of items it shows. Is there anyway I can increase this? All the Google hits seems to either be about getting rid of quick access, or increasing jump lists. I think increasing quick access doesn't seem like an outrageous...
  8. In File Explorer Quick Access

In File Explorer Quick Access: Listed is old Firefox > ylzp0n7i.default Is that OK or should I delete? Also, I get a lot of cookies and I enabled block 3rd party cookies Thank you for your anticipated help...
  9. Quick access missing in file explorer.

Quick access missing in file explorer.: Cant get quick access to come up and not sure why [ATTACH] any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-access-missing-in-file-explorer/595eabd2-5403-42e8-b335-cfb9dc75b289"
  10. Quick Access Column in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Access Column in File Explorer: How can I change the width of the Quick Access column in file explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/quick-access-column-in-file-explorer/eb2c6ef5-6b89-480a-af0b-7c4f879a5695