Windows 10: windows 10 20h2 screen refreshing in games

Discus and support windows 10 20h2 screen refreshing in games in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; ever since i updated windows, my screens started to randomly refresh them self while i was playing games like, skyrim ( where it happens the most on ).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dutchblizzard, Apr 14, 2021.

1. windows 10 20h2 screen refreshing in games

ever since i updated windows, my screens started to randomly refresh them self while i was playing games like, skyrim ( where it happens the most on ). i aleardy tried some fixes: disabling the Windows Error Reporting feature, sfc /scannow, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth, updating drivers and downgrading drivers. all to no resold. any help

submitted by /u/dutchblizzard
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dutchblizzard, Apr 14, 2021

2. Problem with Windows 10 taskbar and Full Screen games

Hello Richard,

Thank you for responding in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to check the resolution of the game as well as the resolution with in the computer and see if you are able to play the games in full screen.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the below link to troubleshoot the issues related to DirectX graphics and gaming on Windows 10.

DirectX Graphics and Gaming

Also,

Troubleshoot games

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode from Manufacturer's website, if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 14, 2021
  4. windows 10 20h2 screen refreshing in games

full screen problem in gaming

Hello Ganesh,

It's unfortunate that you are facing issues with the display in Windows 10. We'll certainly assist you with this.

We appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Is the issue particular to that game or other games also?
    This issue could occur if the your playing a game at a different resolution than the desktop resolution.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to check the resolution of the game as well as the resolution with in the computer and see if you are able to play the games in full screen.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the below link to troubleshoot the issues related to DirectX graphics and gaming on Windows 10.

DirectX Graphics and Gaming

Also,

Troubleshoot games

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode from Manufacturer's website, if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.
    Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 20h2 screen refreshing in games

1. windows 10 20h2 screen refreshing in games - Similar Threads - 20h2 screen refreshing

2. Blue screen windows 10 20h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen windows 10 20h2: * Moved from Community CenterMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [D:\Minidump\112322-14500-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available*************...
  3. Blue screen windows 10 20h2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen windows 10 20h2: * Moved from Community CenterMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [D:\Minidump\112322-14500-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available*************...
  4. Blue screen windows 10 20h2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 20H2 Blue Screen

Windows 10 20H2 Blue Screen: Got a blue screen on a week old install of Windows. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8003182b341, 0xffffa600255e6ed0, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  6. Screen and Taskbar randomly refreshing Windows 10

Screen and Taskbar randomly refreshing Windows 10: Hi, I have a HP Powerbook 440 G1 that I just updated to windows 10 2 days ago. The first day it seemed fine but now after i resetted it today the taskbar and screen just seems to auto refresh every 15-20 sexomds for no reason. I tried all the YT tips and videos online on how...
  7. Windows 10 20H2 Update Causing Explorer to Refresh Every Minute

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20H2 Update Causing Explorer to Refresh Every Minute: I have two separate computers that were recently updated to Windows 10 20H2. Since then, Windows Explorer is refreshing every minute - it is not closing any windows, or moving things around on the Task Bar or on the Desktop, but they both are getting refreshed, resulting in...
  8. Win10 20H2, refreshing the content of directories

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 20H2, refreshing the content of directories: I have the latest win10 build, 20H2 at date 01.12.2020. After a few minutes of using the windows, I have a problem with the explorer: the content of directories does not auto-refresh e.g.when I create new file, file doesn't appear. When I delete file, file doesn'tdisappear....
  9. 20H2 Desktop refreshing with explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    20H2 Desktop refreshing with explorer: I had a file on my desktop and I renamed it. I then restarted file explorer and it moves the renamed file and adds a generic looking shortcut. I restarted explorer again and it shows the Microsoft Edge icon on the shortcut which I had deleted a couple of days ago and...
  10. Windows 10 1809 and screen refresh rate.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1809 and screen refresh rate.: After updating to 1809, my BenQ (XL2720-B) becomes hit or miss ever windows boot on 144mhz, sometimes only 60 or 100mhz when loaded and cant switch to 144, so i have to play lottery reboot. sometimes (i do that first) removing and attaching again DP-port works. My current...