Windows 10: Windows 10 20h2 Scrolling bug

Discus and support Windows 10 20h2 Scrolling bug in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Since when i updated to 20H2 i have this weird scrolling bug when i use the xbox one controller. Even if a disconnect the controller, the computer keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cispi, Feb 27, 2021.

1. /u/cispi Win User

Windows 10 20h2 Scrolling bug

Since when i updated to 20H2 i have this weird scrolling bug when i use the xbox one controller. Even if a disconnect the controller, the computer keep getting inputs from somewhere. and i can only fix with disconnecting from the account or restart the pc.

I have this bug only on systems interfaces, on the programs it happens nothing.

I attach a video showing what i mean ... in this case all the peripherals are unplugged from the pc.

https://reddit.com/link/ltzelp/video/c8cp9ex7o3k61/player

submitted by /u/cispi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cispi, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Windows 10 version 20h2 function key bugs.

usually when I bought my laptop all function keys have some features like turning airplane mode or opening spinning tool when I lock fn key windows has to tell me fn key locked but when I switched to windows 10 version 20h2 these
    bug arrived. PLease help me how ot add function to open apps in windows 10 version 20h2.please help me

sasankyannabathina, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Windows 10 20h2 Scrolling bug

Certain window items bounce on Scrolling

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know if your touchpad functionality is fine other than the mentioned issue?

As you are facing issues with scroll options in few of the applications on Windows 10. Try the below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to change the mouse & touchpad settings and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, type mouse
      and select Mouse & touchpad settings.
    • Choose appropriately with the following options and check if the issue persists.
    • Roll the mouse wheel to scroll
    • Choose how many lines to scroll each time

Method 2:

Step 1: As you are using touchpad, I suggest you to use different mouse to different ports and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe mode and check if the issue persists.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 20h2 Scrolling bug

1. Windows 10 20h2 Scrolling bug - Similar Threads - 20h2 Scrolling bug

2. Windows auto scroll bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows auto scroll bug: HelloI have developed a bug when using windows 10 recently, all windows menus are auto scrolling making the system interface pretty unusable I have uploaded an example of the bug in action on imgurI haveuninstalled and reinstalled my mouse driversunplugged and replugged all...
  3. Windows' applications scrolling bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows' applications scrolling bug: For a while now I am getting a problem that any windows application I use file explorer, windows settings, windows search bar continuously scrolls as if the up arrow key is being held down. Not exactly page scrolling. It only scrolls through the options in the application. It...
  4. Windows 10 20h2 update no startup bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 20h2 update no startup bug: I have updated my laptop recently and I noticed the startup items are missing. I access this through task manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-20h2-update-no-startup-bug/6fe9e5fd-8798-4983-8cdb-34ce0c9c13e6
  5. Windows 10 20H2 bug - bounty

Windows 10 20H2 bug - bounty: Team, I have recently upgraded my Windows 10 2004 to 20H2 and I have found a bug which interferes with the normal operation due to the differences between the versions. I have tracked down what I believe to be the root cause but I want a US$10k bounty. I have searched...
  6. Windows 20H2 dxgmms2 bugged...

Windows 20H2 dxgmms2 bugged...: I keep having BSOD issues with windows 20H2 even with the November updates, PC is fully updated. OS Build: 19042.630 Constantly with dxgmms2.sys, Dump info below, Before anyone says its to due with a faulty driver... I've already used Display Driver Uninstaller numerous...
  7. Windows menu scroll-bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows menu scroll-bug: Hello everyone, Since yesterday my pc encountered a problem. Whenever i open anything windows related (windows menu, or anything on the windows bar) it just scrolls through all options. I can't even really change stuff in my windows settings anymore because it just keeps...
  8. Scrolling Bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scrolling Bug: My windows keeps scrolling up on File Explorer and Settings. I tried unchecking "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" in the Personalization settings, but it didn't work. I also tried making my desktop background a solid color, and that didn't work either....
  9. Windows 10 scrolling down bug

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 scrolling down bug: When accessing menus in windows 10, they are automatically stuck scrolling down. It's nothing I have plugged in, I've confirmed this already by unplugging everything and just trying with my trackpad. The settings screen will be fine until I click a dropdown, at which point it...
  10. Windows 10 scrolling down bug

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 scrolling down bug: When accessing menus in windows 10, they are automatically stuck scrolling down. It's nothing I have plugged in, I've confirmed this already by unplugging everything and just trying with my trackpad. The settings screen will be fine until I click a dropdown, at which point it...