Windows 10: Windows 10 20H2 Start impact not measured

Discus and support Windows 10 20H2 Start impact not measured in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hallo, after CleanInstall Windows 10 20H2 19042.450 it was working, now i have the 19042.571. The Problem began with Update on 19042.508, all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by catweazell, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 20H2 Start impact not measured

Hallo,
    after CleanInstall Windows 10 20H2 19042.450 it was working, now i have the 19042.571.
    The Problem began with Update on 19042.508, all Autostarts Programs not measured.
    I think, it is a Bug on 20H2, because all other Win10 Versions create new ....xml Files in the Folder C:\Windows\System32\WDI\LogFiles\StartupInfo and then the Taskmanager create the Start Impact Infos.
    Have anyone an Idea ?

:)

catweazell, Oct 17, 2020

2. Start-up Impact "not measured" in Task Manager

All of the applications in the start-up impact list under the task manager come up as "not measured". This is despite several shut downs and or reboots, and the programs are running. Does anyone know how to solve this?

IlanRosenstein, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Start-up Impact "not measured" in Task Manager

Hi Mohammed,

Thanks for the reply and suggestions. I tried the clean boot and there appeared to be no conflicts. I then used the System File Checker and it did find a few corrupted files and successfully repaired them. However, the task manager is still displaying a
    "not measured" message under the start-up impact.

Regards

Ilan

IlanRosenstein, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Windows 10 20H2 Start impact not measured

Start-up Impact "not measured" in Task Manager

Running windows 10,, I disabled all items in startup column in task manager, restart, then enable all items, restart again, now shows impact measured. Hope this helps.

SBDelaware, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 20H2 Start impact not measured

1. Windows 10 20H2 Start impact not measured - Similar Threads - 20H2 Start impact

2. Startup impact "Not measured" in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup impact "Not measured" in Windows 10.: Task manager showing startup impact not measured in every enabled entries. I am running Windows 10 20H2 v19042.1110. The problem appeared after I clean installed Windows 10 today. I have tried the clean boot method, sfc command, dism command but no luck. I checked in the...
  3. Startup impact saying Not Measured?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Startup impact saying Not Measured?: [ATTACH] Clean installed Windows yesterday, and noticed a lot of my programs except one is saying "Not Measured" for the Startup Impact. I am running the latest version of Windows (20H2). Screenshot for reference, any help appreciated. I installed Firestorm, Steam,...
  4. Startup impact not measured

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup impact not measured: A month before when i went to task manger i saw that all the startup impact were not measured. I saw many solutions to fix the problem and i also tried all of them but none of them worked and at last performed a formated C: drive and performed a clean installation of windows...
  5. Startup impact not being measured after upgrading to 2004.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Startup impact not being measured after upgrading to 2004.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Saikat0511 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8tw9v/startup_impact_not_being_measured_after_upgrading/
  6. Measuring Delivery Optimization and its impact to your network

in Windows 10 News
    Measuring Delivery Optimization and its impact to your network: Many of you have had a chance to learn about the available configuration options for Delivery Optimization in Windows 10, and have considered the settings that would be the best fit for your organization’s network topology. When it comes time to test the settings you’ve...
  7. Measuring Performance Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Measuring Performance Windows 10: How do i know if the changes im making to my Laptop are actually increasing or decreasing the amount of time it takes for windows to finish starting up. By windows starting up i mean when its finished loading the apps in startup apps as well. 114155
  8. Task Manager Startup impact not measured

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager Startup impact not measured: This seems to be a common problem. Task Manager under Start-up tab under Start-up impact shows everything not measured. Everything else fine. Ideas? 84370
  9. Safety measures to start / boot / repair Win 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Safety measures to start / boot / repair Win 10?: What safety measures could one do to start / boot / repair Win 10 (e.g. bootable USB-Stick, repair DVD / USB-Stick for Win, creating images to always get Win started (if problems)? What programs should one use? 93956
  10. Measure How Many Items on Start Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Measure How Many Items on Start Menu in Windows 10: How to: Measure How Many Items on Start Menu in Windows 10 How to Measure How Many Items on Start Menu in Windows 10 Items on your Start menu are the total count of shortcuts displayed in All apps and pinned tiles combined. All apps in the Start menu displays an...