Windows 10: Windows 10 20h2 Update Consuming My whole data problem

Discus and support Windows 10 20h2 Update Consuming My whole data problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Today I am just Trying To update Windows 10 1803 version to 20h2 . I think its download size may be 3.50 gb Internet or 4 gb . I started download, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sivanethrankumarasamy, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Windows 10 20h2 Update Consuming My whole data problem

Today I am just Trying To update Windows 10 1803 version to 20h2 . I think its download size may be 3.50 gb Internet or 4 gb . I started download, my 10 ℅ internet used but it showing getting ready 0 ℅ so I wait for that some time and my whole 4 gb Has been Consumed but it again showing 0 ℅ so i Restart my computer And trying start and stop update services but that's not solve my problem. And suddenly it shows me pending download, getting ready 100℅ But it's not installing anything . What can I do My 4 Gb Internet was Fully Consumed. I have a recharge add-on Booster pack for this. My whole tim

:)

sivanethrankumarasamy, Jun 11, 2021

2. Straight to Windows 10 Update, Version 20H2

I've never downloaded the version 2004, since people said that it's bugged. And I only use my phone as the main source of data connection. Now then there's another new update, version 20H2.

My question is, does update 20H2 covered up the version 2004? Like the update 20H2 already had the 2004 In it?

If it does how much GB will I consume downloading the update?

I've heard that update 2004 size is 4GB, Is the update 20H2 file size is another 4GB? or just 1GB?

Please do tell me the total file size.. Cause I really, really have a limited internet connection.

EnricoLuis, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Windows 10 20h2 Update Consuming My whole data problem

My Windows 10 O.S consumes much data

Hello,

If you're using Windows 10 build 1709, there's an available option to check the data usage. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Select Network & Internet.
    • On the left panel, click Data usage > Hit View usage details.

Keep us updated with the result.

Regile Reb, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 20h2 Update Consuming My whole data problem

1. Windows 10 20h2 Update Consuming My whole data problem - Similar Threads - 20h2 Update Consuming

2. Windows 10 consuming excess data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 consuming excess data: All of a sudden my pc is consuming way much data at a great speed without letting me use my own data. I have a cellular network which I can not set as metered connection but the problem stays same with the metered WiFi networks. It eats 2GB data per 10 minutes. Internet speed...
  3. Windows 10 consuming excess data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 consuming excess data: All of a sudden my pc is consuming way much data at a great speed without letting me use my own data. I have a cellular network which I can not set as metered connection but the problem stays same with the metered WiFi networks. It eats 2GB data per 10 minutes. Internet speed...
  4. Windows 10 consuming excess data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. High Data Consume

in Windows 10 Customization
    High Data Consume: Window High Data Consume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-data-consume/a5b557a9-495e-4be7-a7fa-0106a1d841dc
  6. System consume a lot of data on windows 10

System consume a lot of data on windows 10: Give me some solution how to save my data when I connect my mobile wifi with laptop then my laptop system consume too much data. I lost 6 GB data in an hour, I don't know how to prevent this so please me provide that problem solution....
  7. Problems in Windows 10 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems in Windows 10 20H2 update: [ATTACH]Hi, I'm a user of Windows. I'm updating my Windows 10 PC from Version 1909 to 20H2, but it's stuck at 96%. Please Help me... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-in-windows-10-20h2-update/986885b8-1e20-4592-a235-45e3529a4fed
  8. Problem with windows 10 20h2 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with windows 10 20h2 update: After installing the latest version of Windows 10, I had so many problems. Some keys of my laptop are not working on the other hand, in every browser, I can't type anything on the address bar because it opens random tabs and which is very frustrating. I can't even watch a...
  9. Windows update consuming data

Windows update consuming data: made the connection metered , turned updates off over metered connection and through gpedit.msc , i have configured auto update to 2- notify for download and auto install . Still the windows updates are downloading in the background .what do I do now ?...
  10. Data consumed for update for no increase

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Data consumed for update for no increase: My laptop has consumed over 2 GB data. When I checked app wise consumption, this consumption came under the "system" section. My Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 update has been pending and the status has been "Getting things ready - 0%" for over 2 days now. My...