Windows 10: Windows 10 20h2 update no startup bug

Discus and support Windows 10 20h2 update no startup bug in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have updated my laptop recently and I noticed the startup items are missing. I access this through task manager.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lastog, Dec 28, 2020.

1. lastog Win User

Windows 10 20h2 update no startup bug

I have updated my laptop recently and I noticed the startup items are missing. I access this through task manager.

:)

lastog, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 28, 2020
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Windows 10 20h2 update no startup bug

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 20h2 update no startup bug

1. Windows 10 20h2 update no startup bug - Similar Threads - 20h2 update startup

2. Windows Update apparent bugs introduced with Windows 10 20H2.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update apparent bugs introduced with Windows 10 20H2.: So, now, Windows Update displays the following messages: *Some settings are managed by your organization "You're not up to date / Last checked: 6:14 AM" [that was a few minutes ago] Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.I had had...
  3. Windows 10 20H2 update fixes dozens of bugs

Windows 10 20H2 update fixes dozens of bugs: Identified as KB4601382, it is optional and also available for Windows 10 v2004. Microsoft this week made an optional update available for Windows 10 20H2 and Windows 10 v2004 that brings fixes for dozens of bugs in the operating system, including one that causes the Settings...
  4. Windows 10 20h2 Scrolling bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 20h2 Scrolling bug: Since when i updated to 20H2 i have this weird scrolling bug when i use the xbox one controller. Even if a disconnect the controller, the computer keep getting inputs from somewhere. and i can only fix with disconnecting from the account or restart the pc. I have this bug...
  5. Weird bug after windows update to version 20H2

Weird bug after windows update to version 20H2: I believe it started showing up after windows update. [ATTACH] as you can see date modified column has extra characters in front. It seems like it is showing up on all Windows10 file explorer. I need help on this since it might cause further problems along....
  6. 20H2 bug fixed?

20H2 bug fixed?: Hello, I am running Windows 10 1703 which is an unsupported version of windows 10 thus I am upgrading to 20H2 latest but I have heard that windows 10 20H2 has a bug which delete all personal files so did Microsoft fix this big?...
  7. Windows 10 20H2 bug - bounty

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 20H2 bug - bounty: Team, I have recently upgraded my Windows 10 2004 to 20H2 and I have found a bug which interferes with the normal operation due to the differences between the versions. I have tracked down what I believe to be the root cause but I want a US$10k bounty. I have searched...
  8. Bugs after 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bugs after 20H2 update: After the 20H2 update i'm experiencing some bugs: After a restart some of the startup programs (like Corsair iCue) won't start After a restart if i try to open task manager it locks on not responding Today i experienced a bug where my entire desktop freezed and was in not...
  9. Windows 20H2 dxgmms2 bugged...

Windows 20H2 dxgmms2 bugged...: I keep having BSOD issues with windows 20H2 even with the November updates, PC is fully updated. OS Build: 19042.630 Constantly with dxgmms2.sys, Dump info below, Before anyone says its to due with a faulty driver... I've already used Display Driver Uninstaller numerous...
  10. 20H2 Defrag Bug.

20H2 Defrag Bug.: Defrag bug is still not fixed when scheduled defrag is used and I have a hard drive.I thought MS fixed it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/20h2-defrag-bug/13d0fd18-7c04-43a6-94e4-fc1ba0038789