Windows 10: Windows 10 20H2 Update

Discus and support Windows 10 20H2 Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 20H2 update after turn off password protected sharing setting in changed toturn On.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BhautikPatil, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Windows 10 20H2 Update

Windows 10 20H2 update after turn off password protected sharing setting in changed toturn On.

:)

BhautikPatil, Nov 28, 2020

2. Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Nov 28, 2020
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Windows 10 20H2 Upgrade

I doubt it is a glitch. I suspect it was designed that way.

NavyLCDR, Nov 28, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 10 20H2 Update

Update History is not showing v.20H2

Hi Dominic

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

This is normal behavior in Windows 10, typically when you install a Feature Update like 20h2, the update history is wiped, this is to prevent the user from trying to uninstall an update that was prior to the Feature Update, which would de-stabilize Windows
    10, the list should start building again, when some updates are applied to version 20h2 . . .

DaveM121, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 20H2 Update

1. Windows 10 20H2 Update - Similar Threads - 20H2 Update

2. Can't update to windows 20h2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update to windows 20h2: I've been trying for some time now to update my 1909 to 20h2 by using windows update assistant but it got stuck at 99% and i waited for 18 hours with no luck. Started using the setup tool but that also stuck at 31% . I've tried some solutions online but they didn't work....
  3. Will updating to Windows 10 20H2 slow down my pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will updating to Windows 10 20H2 slow down my pc?: Its as the title says...will it? submitted by /u/Wanyabe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kzreci/will_updating_to_windows_10_20h2_slow_down_my_pc/
  4. Can't update Windows 10 to 20H2 update

Can't update Windows 10 to 20H2 update: Running Version 2004. It always rolls back after first restart. link to setupact.log https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak4GtT140HDBnUXqySZYe1lPPAT0?e=eLtu16 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-windows-10-to-20h2-update/c85dd861-0204-4f1d-990e-fd22e17b7f98
  5. Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 and Windows 10, version 2004 Fail to Install...

Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 and Windows 10, version 2004 Fail to Install...: Hi, I cloned my ssd hard drive to a larger ssd hard drive 256GB to 512GB. Now windows updates will not install. They get to about 94% and then roll back every time after I tried several fixes. I tried the Microsoft media tool and update assistant. I have run the...
  6. Cannot open Windows Live Mail after update to Win10 Version 20H2

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot open Windows Live Mail after update to Win10 Version 20H2: Just updated to Version 20H2 and had a couple of problems. The first was solved by a group member, and I'm hoping someone else can help with this one. I'm running Windows Live Mail (I know, I know, it's old and unsupported, but I like it), which has run just fine under Win10...
  7. Windows 10 20H2 feature update causes lags, freezes, slow performance

Windows 10 20H2 feature update causes lags, freezes, slow performance: I installed the Windows 10 20H2 update about a week ago, and since then my computer constantly freezes. These tasks aren't computationally demanding - watching videos in the browser or Spotify etc. I read there were some known issues with the update affecting network...
  8. [Upgrade] - BSOD Page fault when updating to 20H2

[Upgrade] - BSOD Page fault when updating to 20H2: Hello I'm attempting to upgrade to 20H2 but have been stopped for the last couple of months by BSOD incurred by Intel Engine Management Interface. I came across this thread which seemed promissing as the person involved had the same motherboard as and seemingly the same...
  9. movies stuck while playing, take forever to restart and shut down after updating windows 20h2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    movies stuck while playing, take forever to restart and shut down after updating windows 20h2: before i was using windows 10 2019 version it was running smoothly and perfectly. Then i came with update of win10 20H2 and i upgraded it . first i experienced time were changed usually every next boot after next few update this issue vanished. and i came up with new issue ....
  10. windows cannot access the specified device path or file after update windows 10,version 20h2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows cannot access the specified device path or file after update windows 10,version 20h2: some of my apps cant use after update windows 10 version 20h2, i try to fix it but the problem still the same. please advise . thx [ATTACH]...