Windows 10: Windows 10 21H1 and laptops that wont pick it up via windows update

Discus and support Windows 10 21H1 and laptops that wont pick it up via windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; got a lapto that will not pick up windows 10 21H1 via windows update, can use the upgrade assistant to do it, but the reason im thinking that wont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by matthew evans_1989, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Windows 10 21H1 and laptops that wont pick it up via windows update

got a lapto that will not pick up windows 10 21H1 via windows update, can use the upgrade assistant to do it, but the reason im thinking that wont upgrade to 21H1 is because my manfacturer Lenovo dont support it as my laptop is brand new.Any one else had this issue with a laptop and wont pick up the latest update of 21H1

:)

matthew evans_1989, Sep 11, 2021
  2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Sep 11, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 11, 2021
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 21H1 and laptops that wont pick it up via windows update

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

I had the message on my built systems and the laptops.

AsRock, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 21H1 and laptops that wont pick it up via windows update

1. Windows 10 21H1 and laptops that wont pick it up via windows update - Similar Threads - 21H1 laptops wont

2. Windows 10 not picking up programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 not picking up programs: I recently added a new hard drive and moved the apps I installed on C drive to D using cut and paste, all the apps that i have moved on my new hard drive isn't showing up in the Apps folder or Programs and Features folder. This means I cant launch software through start menu,...
  3. Windows 10 not picking up programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not picking up programs: I recently added a new hard drive and moved the apps I installed on C drive to D using cut and paste, all the apps that i have moved on my new hard drive isn't showing up in the Apps folder or Programs and Features folder. This means I cant launch software through start menu,...
  4. Windows 10 not picking up programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Dell computer wont pick up headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Dell computer wont pick up headset: I own Turtle Beach headphones that come with a built-in microphone on the headset and wanted to stream on Twitch with them, only to find out that my computer was using the computers microphone, not the headsets. When I went to change the input, the other headphones were not...
  6. Windows 10 Dell computer wont pick up headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Dell computer wont pick up headset: I own Turtle Beach headphones that come with a built-in microphone on the headset and wanted to stream on Twitch with them, only to find out that my computer was using the computers microphone, not the headsets. When I went to change the input, the other headphones were not...
  7. Windows 10 Dell computer wont pick up headset

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows Update 21H1 redownloading via "Windows 10 Update Assistant" instead of installation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update 21H1 redownloading via "Windows 10 Update Assistant" instead of installation.: I have a Windows of version 1903. Microsoft has stopped support for this version. I received a feature update to 20H2 which could never install I don't know why.Now, since I don't get any updates anymore, I tried updating to version 21H1 via the "Windows 10 Update Assistant",...
  9. mic wont pick up sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mic wont pick up sound: ok so I just updated my windows 10 and now my mic wont pick up any sound what so ever. Plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-wont-pick-up-sound/db52c409-4273-4e22-abe6-53c8a3bc4c75
  10. Windows wont pick up any microphone audio.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows wont pick up any microphone audio.: ive tried rebooting. re installing my driver devices. but no audio is being picked up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-pick-up-any-microphone-audio/1f4ef7b1-4bfe-4125-ac32-e9427137c66a