Windows 10: Windows 10 21H1 laptop keeps crashing a handful of minutes after startup.

Discus and support Windows 10 21H1 laptop keeps crashing a handful of minutes after startup. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm new to this place so I apologize if theres something wrong with this post.Im facing this issue where a few minutes after i start up my laptop,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RRS_1108, Sep 7, 2021.

1. RRS_1108 Win User

Windows 10 21H1 laptop keeps crashing a handful of minutes after startup.

Hi, I'm new to this place so I apologize if theres something wrong with this post.Im facing this issue where a few minutes after i start up my laptop, everything freezes sometimes mouse pointer disappears too, and disk usage hits 100%. The issue of 100% disk had been plaguing me before but i fixed it by disabling SysMain, and updating my windows.To fix this issue, i tried running sfc/scannow and DISM on the administrator command prompt, however they both get stuck after sometime.I have to keep restarting my laptop by physically pressing the power button each time it crashes, please help!Al

:)

RRS_1108, Sep 7, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 7, 2021
  3. Windows Startup password

Is it possible to remove a startup password without being able to log into the system? A friend's laptop just prompt her today for a password that she never enabled. Now, she does have a standard user account password, but that doesn't work for the startup password. She had the computer for about a year now and it has never asked for a startup password until today.

I tried to use Hiren Boot CD to run a diagnostic on the laptop, but it has a bsod. Windows 10 normal boot crashes as well

GoFigureItOut, Sep 7, 2021
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 21H1 laptop keeps crashing a handful of minutes after startup. - Similar Threads - 21H1 laptop keeps

2. Games keep crashing after 10 minutes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games keep crashing after 10 minutes?: Games keep crashing after 10 minutes. I have:Windows 11-HomeRyzen 9 5900XNVIDIA GeForce 3060MAG X570S TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI updated to latest version64 GB RAM 4 Sticks Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 2 X 16GB DDR4 3600 OC4-28800 C18 1.35VAlI newly built PC All parts new.When PC was...
  3. Games keep crashing after 10 minutes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing after 10 minutes?: Games keep crashing after 10 minutes. I have:Windows 11-HomeRyzen 9 5900XNVIDIA GeForce 3060MAG X570S TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI updated to latest version64 GB RAM 4 Sticks Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 2 X 16GB DDR4 3600 OC4-28800 C18 1.35VAlI newly built PC All parts new.When PC was...
  4. Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup: Hey guys,Yesterday I began having a problem with my computer, a Dell Precision T7500 N-Series Tower Workstation from 2012 running windows 10. It currently crashes a few maybe 2 or 3 minutes after startup, but curiously only after signing in or running an onboard diagnostic...
  5. Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup: Hey guys,Yesterday I began having a problem with my computer, a Dell Precision T7500 N-Series Tower Workstation from 2012 running windows 10. It currently crashes a few maybe 2 or 3 minutes after startup, but curiously only after signing in or running an onboard diagnostic...
  6. Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  7. Windows 10 crashing after minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashing after minutes: Hello, guys. Hope you can help me. I do hope it's a software failure and that it can be fixed.My Windows started crashing, sometimes after minutes or seconds from login screen, sometimes before getting to login screen.The error messages i already seen are:Critical Failure...
  8. My PC keeps crashing after 10 minutes

My PC keeps crashing after 10 minutes: Hello, I'm having a problem with my PC. It just suddenly started showing me BSOD this morning about after 10 minutes of using. It doesn't give error code other than: BSOD kmode exception not handled. This happens on desktop, in-game and when browsing internet. My setup is:...
  9. My laptop keep crashing after every 40 minutes.

My laptop keep crashing after every 40 minutes.: Hello all, My laptop is now crashing a lot, after every 40 minutes the screen turned black and i have to restart by using the power button. It may come from some softwares. Can you guys help me fixing this problem? Thanks...
  10. Windows 10 keeps BSODing 5-10 minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 keeps BSODing 5-10 minutes after startup: My laptop will randomly BSOD about 5-10 minutes from startup, with the error "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED". When I boot into normal Windows, my touchpad is extremely laggy, and CPU usage is at 100% with interrupts taking up 99.5% (connecting an external mouse makes it work again)....