Windows 10: Windows 10 21H1 network bug

Discus and support Windows 10 21H1 network bug in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I installed Windows 10 21H1. For some days all was fine. But at some point my internet icon started telling I am connected, but no internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Константин Липинский, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Windows 10 21H1 network bug

So I installed Windows 10 21H1. For some days all was fine. But at some point my internet icon started telling I am connected, but no internet available. Nearly everything is ok. But that made an impact on some apps Office for now - It says I do not internet connection, and asks for activation. PLS HELP!

:)

Константин Липинский, Jun 13, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Mystere Win User

Windows 10 21H1 network bug

What is this network device?

This is a weird problem I've been seeing in windows for years now (not just windows 10). I've been unable to figure out what it is, but we're not alone in this, I did some research a while back and a lot of other people were seeing it as well.

Some suggest it's a bug in the network stack. Some suggest it's neighbors who are connecting somehow, but not able to use the network. Regardless, it's not an uncommon problem and doesn't seem to be anything worry about. Here's some examples:

Solved Strange phones in network - Windows 10 Forums
    Strange phones listed on Network heading

Mystere, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 21H1 network bug

1. Windows 10 21H1 network bug - Similar Threads - 21H1 network bug

2. Windows 10 KB5009543 (21H2, 21H1) released with bug fixes

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5009543 (21H2, 21H1) released with bug fixes: This year’s first cumulative update is now available for Windows 10 version 21H2, version 21H1 and later. The patch is out via Windows Update, but Microsoft has also published direct download links for Windows 10 KB5009543 offline installers. The offline installer is...
  3. Network printer weirdness in Windows 10 21H1...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network printer weirdness in Windows 10 21H1...: I never had this problem before and we have a bunch of computers here at home including the one that still won't update to beyond W10 1909, but that's not the issue.This started yesterday. Here are some details...- Printers are on the Windows 10 V.1909 machine- Printers are...
  4. Network printer weirdness in Windows 10 21H1...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network printer weirdness in Windows 10 21H1...: I never had this problem before and we have a bunch of computers here at home including the one that still won't update to beyond W10 1909, but that's not the issue.This started yesterday. Here are some details...- Printers are on the Windows 10 V.1909 machine- Printers are...
  5. Network printer weirdness in Windows 10 21H1...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Windows 10 21H1 Bug

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 21H1 Bug: The bug is, When I play a game Like VALORANT, Steam, The system starting slow down and the file explorer cant be access, And The task manager cant be access to. The icon on the taskbar starting to black, But I use a Dark Mode. Brightness icon disappears, And everything else....
  7. [BUG] Windows May 2021 Update - 21H1

in Windows 10 Customization
    [BUG] Windows May 2021 Update - 21H1: Good day, everyone.I have just updated from 20H2. The update went stable for a while, but after a restart, I noticed that my taskbar system tray keeps glitching, the date, time, and system icons keep disappearing. I troubleshoot this by adjusting the scaling of my monitor,...
  8. Bug in update 21H1?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bug in update 21H1?: Installed 21H1 and it seems to works fine. One query - on logging in, there's a blue screen with a message: "Choose an operating system. Windows 10 Volume 3 will run automatically in 30 seconds. Change defaults or other options." After 30 secs, the system does open up OK,...
  9. Bugs in Windows 10 21h1 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bugs in Windows 10 21h1 update: I am getting this above screen from an hour and this is the third time I'm getting this. First 2 times I just waited for hours and then got irritated and turned of my system but this time I'm asking you, what to do? Actually I just started my pc and tried to open a browser...
  10. Windows 10 network bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 network bug: https://imgur.com/a/Gq3sWJH As you can see Windows is telling me that there is no network and no internet yet I still can visit any websites excepts some applications (adobe creative cloud). I don't know if bit defender is doing something I don't know about or it's something...