Windows 10: Windows 10 21H1 update does not install

Discus and support Windows 10 21H1 update does not install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried installing update 21H1 for Windows 10, 2 times. Both times it took about 4 hours to reach about 75% and then it fails and then the changes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by StephanieBrown8, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Windows 10 21H1 update does not install

I have tried installing update 21H1 for Windows 10, 2 times. Both times it took about 4 hours to reach about 75% and then it fails and then the changes are rolled back. The same problem also occurred with the 2004 update. Device: Dell Inspiron 3542, 64-bit OS. Could you share any suggestions?

:)

StephanieBrown8, Oct 18, 2021

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 18, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 18, 2021
  4. jds21 Win User

Windows 10 21H1 update does not install

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 21H1 update does not install

1. Windows 10 21H1 update does not install - Similar Threads - 21H1 update does

2. Cannot install version 21H1 of Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install version 21H1 of Windows 10 update: Hi, I am getting an error from a few days ago when I tried to update my Windows 10 with the 21H1 function. After about 70% of the update process, it fails and Windows reverts to its previous version. Let me know for more information on this error....
  3. Cannot install version 21H1 of Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install version 21H1 of Windows 10 update: Hi, I am getting an error from a few days ago when I tried to update my Windows 10 with the 21H1 function. After about 70% of the update process, it fails and Windows reverts to its previous version. Let me know for more information on this error....
  4. Cannot install version 21H1 of Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 21H1 update does not install

Windows 10 21H1 update does not install: I have tried installing update 21H1 for Windows 10, 2 times. Both times it took about 4 hours to reach about 75% and then it fails and then the changes are rolled back. The same problem also occurred with the 2004 update. Device: Dell Inspiron 3542, 64-bit OS. Could you share...
  6. Windows 10 21H1 update does not install

Windows 10 21H1 update does not install: I have tried installing update 21H1 for Windows 10, 2 times. Both times it took about 4 hours to reach about 75% and then it fails and then the changes are rolled back. The same problem also occurred with the 2004 update. Device: Dell Inspiron 3542, 64-bit OS. Could you share...
  7. Cannot install version 21H1 of Windows 10 update

Cannot install version 21H1 of Windows 10 update: Hi, I have been getting an error for weeks when I try to update my Windows 10 with the 21H1 function. The problem still persists. After about 70% of the update process, it fails and Windows reverts to its previous version. Let me know to learn more about this error and find a...
  8. Cannot install version 21H1 of Windows 10 update

Cannot install version 21H1 of Windows 10 update: Hi, I have been getting an error for weeks when I try to update my Windows 10 with the 21H1 function. The problem still persists. After about 70% of the update process, it fails and Windows reverts to its previous version. Let me know to learn more about this error and find a...
  9. Windows 10 21H1 update does not install

Windows 10 21H1 update does not install: Hi, I have tried to install the 21H1 update for Windows 10 twice. Both times it took about 3 hours to reach about 70% and then it fails and then the changes are rolled back. The same problem occurred with the 20H2 update as well.Could you share any suggestions?...
  10. Windows 10 Update 21h1 cannot install.

Windows 10 Update 21h1 cannot install.: Hello, I have been trying to troubleshoot the issues i'm having with the installation of the latest update. System stats belowOperating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 18363 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202 Language: English Regional Setting: English System...