Windows 10: Windows 10 21H1 update issue

Discus and support Windows 10 21H1 update issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey all!!I am currently running win 10 20h2 version and got update of Windows 10 21H1, when trying to update I am getting error displayed below. Kindly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mrudul Agrawal, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Windows 10 21H1 update issue

Hey all!!I am currently running win 10 20h2 version and got update of Windows 10 21H1, when trying to update I am getting error displayed below. Kindly get me a solution to fix it. This problem arrised while updating to 20H2 version but I dont know it fixed automatically after some time.

:)

Mrudul Agrawal, Jun 7, 2021

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Try3 Win User
    Issue(s) with 21H1 Update

The Windows update list of installed updates has always been a confusing & incomplete list. I don't think you had a problem at all.

Denis

Try3, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Windows 10 21H1 update issue

Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 21H1 update issue

1. Windows 10 21H1 update issue - Similar Threads - 21H1 update issue

2. Windows 10 is not updating to 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 is not updating to 21H1: Hello. Please help me.My Windows 10 version 2004 is not updating to The latest Windows 10.The troubleshooter is not working. Please help me.Any replies, reply. If you have the same question then follow the answer....
  3. Windows 10 is not updating to 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 is not updating to 21H1: Hello. Please help me.My Windows 10 version 2004 is not updating to The latest Windows 10.The troubleshooter is not working. Please help me.Any replies, reply. If you have the same question then follow the answer....
  4. Windows 10 Update 21H1

Windows 10 Update 21H1: I am being prompted to download 21H1 again thought Windows Update. I installed it successfully on 6.16.2021. Prior to this prompt to install again, I was receiving an error while trying to download a cumulative update. Unfortunately, I cannot tell which cumulative update it...
  5. Win10 21H1 Update Issue.

Win10 21H1 Update Issue.: My computer gets stuck on 48% at restart to configure Win10 21H1 Update, but the second issue is that support has finished for my current Win10 OS 1809. What is the solution to both issues, but obviously the second issue needs to be solved to have any chance in solving the...
  6. Version 21H1 update issue

Version 21H1 update issue: Tried installing Windows 10 version 21H1 on ACER laptop multiple times. installation goes well until 95% complete. So the laptop hangs, there is no error message, it just hangs. You have to do a hard shutdown press and hold the power button for several seconds. The laptop...
  7. Windows 21H1 Update Issue

Windows 21H1 Update Issue: After updating to Win 21H1 my hp 3635 printer will not print and bluetooth pairing to wireless LED BT headphones does not work. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the printer but to no avail. Also removed the bluetooth headphones and paired them again but still won't...
  8. Windows 10 update 21h1

Windows 10 update 21h1: During my Windows 10 update 21h1 my system rebooted and went to a black screen without loading into the UEIF and did not come back online. My computer will not post and no beep codes can be heard. I have looked around on several forums for insight into this issue but all...
  9. Issues updating Windows 10 1909 to Windows 10 21H1

Issues updating Windows 10 1909 to Windows 10 21H1: My computer runs Windows 10 1909. I have tried to update it ever since 2004 came out. First, I tried through the Settings app, and it failed. It left the error code 0xc1900101. Next, I downloaded the Windows 10 Update Assistant, and it also did not work. Then I downloaded the...
  10. Issue(s) with 21H1 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issue(s) with 21H1 Update: Hi, all. I installed the 21H1 feature update today from Windows Update. It downloaded and installed in about 1 minute. After the reboot I found the following things: On top of the Settings window it said Windows Update requires attention. When I opened Windows Update it said...