Windows 10: Windows 10 - 21H1 update troubles the Network Connectivity

Discus and support Windows 10 - 21H1 update troubles the Network Connectivity in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello,For a few weeks now, we are trying to enroll 21H1 in our organisation. We only have one issue, which is hurting and we stopped the rollout of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Parsimonious, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Windows 10 - 21H1 update troubles the Network Connectivity

Hello,For a few weeks now, we are trying to enroll 21H1 in our organisation. We only have one issue, which is hurting and we stopped the rollout of 21H1.After updating Windows 10 to 21H1 from 1809, or 1909, or 20H2 to 21H1 we have problems with our network connectivity in combination with Office 365 applications. Description of the problem:When updated to 21H1, the Network Icon which tells me I have ethernet connection turns into a Globe. Telling me, I do not have an active Ethernet connection. When I start internet, I can navigate to any website I want. When I start Office 365 Outlook for ex

:)

Parsimonious, Nov 10, 2021
  2. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Nov 10, 2021
  3. Gino Des Win User
    network connection Windows 10

Hi Kamile,

Let's get your laptop connected. A few possible reasons can be the cause of this issue. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Are you able to see the router in the available wireless networks list on your laptop?
    • Do you receive any error messages when connecting to the router? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • Are you connected to the router but experience no Internet connectivity?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, let's run the Network troubleshooter. This troubleshooter finds and fixes common connection problems. Here's how:

• Click Start.
    • Start typing Network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems
      in the results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

An outdated or incompatible network adapter driver can also cause connection problems. Driver updates for Windows 10 and many devices (such as network adapters) are automatically downloaded and installed through Windows Update. While it's likely you already
    have the most recent driver, if you're having trouble with a device, you can try fixing it by

updating the driver or reinstalling it

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Nov 10, 2021
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

Windows 10 - 21H1 update troubles the Network Connectivity

Windows 10 update being enabled.

Try setting your connection to metered and it shouldnt automatically download updates

To change this option for a wired Ethernet network, open the Settings app, head to Network & Internet > Ethernet, and click the name of your Ethernet connection. Enable the “Set as metered connection” option on the properties page.

Source

NdMk2o1o, Nov 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 - 21H1 update troubles the Network Connectivity

1. Windows 10 - 21H1 update troubles the Network Connectivity - Similar Threads - 21H1 update troubles

2. Trouble opening settings and connecting to network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble opening settings and connecting to network.: Hello so I have been having an issue for a few days now and am hoping someone is able to help me. I have a fairly old laptop you could say lenovo thinkpad though I haven't had many problems with it as it runs well. To get to the point I cannot open my internet settings but...
  3. Trouble opening settings and connecting to network.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble opening settings and connecting to network.: Hello so I have been having an issue for a few days now and am hoping someone is able to help me. I have a fairly old laptop you could say lenovo thinkpad though I haven't had many problems with it as it runs well. To get to the point I cannot open my internet settings but...
  4. Trouble opening settings and connecting to network.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 - 21H1 update troubles the Network Connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - 21H1 update troubles the Network Connectivity: Hello,For a few weeks now, we are trying to enroll 21H1 in our organisation. We only have one issue, which is hurting and we stopped the rollout of 21H1.After updating Windows 10 to 21H1 from 1809, or 1909, or 20H2 to 21H1 we have problems with our network connectivity in...
  6. Windows 10 - 21H1 update troubles the Network Connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - 21H1 update troubles the Network Connectivity: Hello,For a few weeks now, we are trying to enroll 21H1 in our organisation. We only have one issue, which is hurting and we stopped the rollout of 21H1.After updating Windows 10 to 21H1 from 1809, or 1909, or 20H2 to 21H1 we have problems with our network connectivity in...
  7. Windows 10 21H1 network bug

Windows 10 21H1 network bug: So I installed Windows 10 21H1. For some days all was fine. But at some point my internet icon started telling I am connected, but no internet available. Nearly everything is ok. But that made an impact on some apps Office for now - It says I do not internet connection, and...
  8. Trouble Connecting Network Drive to OneDrive

Trouble Connecting Network Drive to OneDrive: New to me computer running Windows 10 -1909 build 18363.900. Encountering a problem when assigning a network drive to my OneDrive account. Connecting works fine using my OneDrive account https://d.docs.live.netnnnnnn and password, but after a reboot, restart, or sign-in,...
  9. wireless network connectivity trouble

wireless network connectivity trouble: hi everyone I am a windows insider as well as a technology geek and need wifi for everything. but recently as I updated to 1909 my computer is not showing any available network when other devices does it. even in adapter options and in the device manager the wireless network...
  10. Trouble with bridged network connection.

Trouble with bridged network connection.: I've got a Windows 10 pc here connected via a wired connection and sometimes my friend comes over and we play games, also on a windows 10 pc. Normally to give him internet access I put a network cable between my pc and his through my second ethernet port (the motherboard...