Windows 10: Windows 10 21H2 cannot find my Wi-Fi connection.

Discus and support Windows 10 21H2 cannot find my Wi-Fi connection. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello,After the last update for windows 10 21H2 find that when I start my pc up it loads fine but when I click on the Wi-Fi icon on the taskbar it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MATTHEW60, May 16, 2022.

1. MATTHEW60 Win User

Windows 10 21H2 cannot find my Wi-Fi connection.

Hello,After the last update for windows 10 21H2 find that when I start my pc up it loads fine but when I click on the Wi-Fi icon on the taskbar it shows all the connections so I click on my connection but only stay connected for about 2 seconds then the connection goes, so I click the Wi-Fi icon again but this time windows 10 21H2 shows no Wi-Fi available this happens for 3 times and then click the icon again and all the Wi-Fi connections appear so I click my connection and the same happens again stay connected for 2 seconds then loose connection, then try again and this time it works windows

:)

MATTHEW60, May 16, 2022
  2. johnny234 Win User

Windows 10 stop automatically connecting to random new wi-fi networks

Hi,

I have searched a lot, but all the tutorials I found only explained how to not connect automatically to a known wi-fi network or how to disable wi-fi sense... but this is not what I am looking for...

PROBLEM:

• When my laptop (Windows 10 Pro X64) is not connected to a network and the wireless adapter is on, it will automatically connect to any random new unsecured wi-fi network... The only way I have now to avoid this is to disable my wi-fi adapter.

UNUSEFUL TUTORIALS I FOUND ON THE INTERNET:

• How to manually uncheck the option for a particular wi-fi network not to connect automatically in Network Properties. This is not what I am looking for. This would suggest that everytime I power my computer. I would have to manually go through all the available wi-fi networks and unclick them all...
    • How to disable Wi-Fi Sense. This is not useful, because I don't even have a Wi-Fi sense option in my computer where the tutorials say it should be.

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:

• I am looking for an option to tell my computer to stop connecting randomly to unknown wi-fi networks like an hyperactive, reckless idiot.

PERSONAL COMMENT:

• Honestly, why would any respectable company think that it could be somewhat wise or secure to do this... Anyone's computer could just randomly connect to any hacker's wi-fi network without the user even knowing it...

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

johnny234, May 16, 2022
  3. Marivel Man, May 16, 2022
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, May 16, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 21H2 cannot find my Wi-Fi connection. - Similar Threads - 21H2 cannot find

2. Windows 10 21H2 cannot find my Wi-Fi connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 21H2 cannot find my Wi-Fi connection.: Hello,After the last update for windows 10 21H2 find that when I start my pc up it loads fine but when I click on the Wi-Fi icon on the taskbar it shows all the connections so I click on my connection but only stay connected for about 2 seconds then the connection goes, so I...
  3. Windows 10 21H2 cannot find my Wi-Fi connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 21H2 cannot find my Wi-Fi connection.: Hello,After the last update for windows 10 21H2 find that when I start my pc up it loads fine but when I click on the Wi-Fi icon on the taskbar it shows all the connections so I click on my connection but only stay connected for about 2 seconds then the connection goes, so I...
  4. Windows 10: Wi-fi connection issues after windows 21H2 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10: Wi-fi connection issues after windows 21H2 update: Every roughly 30-45 minutes, it varies, my wi-fi disconnects and reconnects. This is an incredibly annoying issue especially on VPN. Ethernet and Firewire Ethernet is not an option due to infrastructure of apartment.This appeared immediately after the 21H2 update. I was able...
  5. Windows 10: Wi-fi connection issues after windows 21H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Wi-fi connection issues after windows 21H2 update: Every roughly 30-45 minutes, it varies, my wi-fi disconnects and reconnects. This is an incredibly annoying issue especially on VPN. Ethernet and Firewire Ethernet is not an option due to infrastructure of apartment.This appeared immediately after the 21H2 update. I was able...
  6. Cannot connect to Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect to Wi-Fi: I have just reformat my laptop, unfortunately after that my laptop detect low Wi-Fi signal.I have confirmed that the network card adapter is presence and work well. On other device, the signal of that Wi-Fi is excellence. But, on my laptop, it is not. when I try to connect to...
  7. Not finding Wi-Fi Connections

Not finding Wi-Fi Connections: My desktop is not finding Wi-Fi certain Wi-Fi connections my home network today but has found them previously. My laptop, located next to the desktop, is finding them. Changes: 1 Desktop recently went through Windows update; 2 I disabled McAfee and turned on Windows...
  8. Cannot connect to Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect to Wi-Fi: My laptop's network adapter does not work properly after updating Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-wi-fi/ed9f2fb8-efeb-4808-b578-8ac9f701367d
  9. Can't find my Wi-Fi connection

Can't find my Wi-Fi connection: Heyo! Recently I've been having a problem with my internet connection on my PC. I am currently on my mothers laptop and trying to fix it, but none of the methods helped. I am sorry if my English is not very good. In the past (Like 5 days ago) I had to keep troubleshooting...
  10. Cannot Connect To Wi-Fi

Cannot Connect To Wi-Fi: Hello i have tried connecting to my school's apartment however it always goes to no connections are available and then airplane mode and shows connections are available. the Wi-Fi connects just fine in all other areas of the school byt not in my apartment. The apartment is...