Windows 10: WIndows 10 21H2 - Quick Access Shortcut Missing from Navigation Pane in File Explorer

Discus and support WIndows 10 21H2 - Quick Access Shortcut Missing from Navigation Pane in File Explorer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; We installed the latest update last week for Windows 10 21H2, and since the update we are now missing the Quick Access shortcut from the Navigation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EJ Forget, Nov 28, 2023.

1. EJ Forget Win User

WIndows 10 21H2 - Quick Access Shortcut Missing from Navigation Pane in File Explorer

We installed the latest update last week for Windows 10 21H2, and since the update we are now missing the Quick Access shortcut from the Navigation Pane in File Explorer.I have checked all registry settings, tried running repairs, and nothing is bringing the Quick Access shortcut back.File Explorer will open to the Quick Access location, but it is not pinned to the Navigation Pane.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

EJ Forget, Nov 28, 2023

2. File Explorer Missing Various Locations/Shortcuts in Navigation Pane

Solved through pain and agony, installing Windows 10 on a second hard drive, and ruthlessly comparing their registries between each other, sorting each entry by alphabetical order.

Step one: Navigate to HKCR\WOW6432Node\CLSID\{031E4825-7B94-4dc3-B131-E946B44C8DD5}

Step two: Make sure the dword System.IsPinnedToNameSpaceTree is set to 1

Step three: Delete the key HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AllowedEnumeration

Step four: Be happy the pain is over

Step five (optional): cry

WIndows 10 21H2 - Quick Access Shortcut Missing from Navigation Pane in File Explorer 310477d1607825900t-file-explorer-missing-various-locations-shortcuts-navigation-pane-end.png

The Officer, Nov 28, 2023
  3. rizzelet Win User
    Remove Quick access from Navigation Pane in Windows 10  

I followed the steps in the this tutorial and was able to remove the Quick Access feature from the navigation pane of Windows Explorer - thanks for this.

However, the Quick Access feature can still be seen in the navigation pane of the save dialog explorer when trying to save a file from a web browser, for example. Do you have any tips on how to remove the Quick Access feature from this location as well?

rizzelet, Nov 28, 2023
  4. dalchina Win User

WIndows 10 21H2 - Quick Access Shortcut Missing from Navigation Pane in File Explorer

dalchina, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

1. WIndows 10 21H2 - Quick Access Shortcut Missing from Navigation Pane in File Explorer - Similar Threads - 21H2 Quick Access

2. WIndows 10 21H2 - Quick Access Shortcut Missing from Navigation Pane in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 21H2 - Quick Access Shortcut Missing from Navigation Pane in File Explorer: We installed the latest update last week for Windows 10 21H2, and since the update we are now missing the Quick Access shortcut from the Navigation Pane in File Explorer.I have checked all registry settings, tried running repairs, and nothing is bringing the Quick Access...
  3. WIndows 10 21H2 - Quick Access Shortcut Missing from Navigation Pane in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows 10 21H2 - Quick Access Shortcut Missing from Navigation Pane in File Explorer: We installed the latest update last week for Windows 10 21H2, and since the update we are now missing the Quick Access shortcut from the Navigation Pane in File Explorer.I have checked all registry settings, tried running repairs, and nothing is bringing the Quick Access...
  4. Quick Access is missing in the navigation pane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Access is missing in the navigation pane: Everything else shows up in the navigation pane like videos and pictures, but the only thing missing is the Quick Access folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-access-is-missing-in-the-navigation-pane/fa12ce12-1b60-4c86-ace5-d0617d2a165a
  5. OneDrive missing from Navigation Pane in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive missing from Navigation Pane in File Explorer: Hello, OneDrive is missing from Navigation Pane in File Explorer and I cannot bring it back. I already tried: Uninstall from control panel -> reinstall Unlink this PC -> relink Various registry editing methods Running %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset...
  6. Quick Access Missing from Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick Access Missing from Navigation Pane: Setup a new computer and the Navigation Pane is missing the Quick Access folders. I have the quick launch up at the top along the bar but it's not listed in the Library area. This is what is missing from the machine. I've tried resetting the view panels and making a change in...
  7. File Explorer Missing Various Locations/Shortcuts in Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Missing Various Locations/Shortcuts in Navigation Pane: I have been having a rather annoying issue over the last few months of my Windows Explorer in both the navigation panel and "This PC" section. The navigation panel no longer has things like "Network", "This PC", "Documents/Pictures/etc" and drive letters is missing from the...
  8. Drives missing from File Explorer's Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drives missing from File Explorer's Navigation Pane: Hello, As shown below there are 2 drives missing from the Navigation Pane (vertical bar on the left of the File Explorer). How do I show them up there? Thanks in advance. [img] 31049
  9. Backup/restore Explorer navigation pane Quick Access?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup/restore Explorer navigation pane Quick Access?: I'm reluctantly upgrading to W10 as my new laptop isn't supported by W7. My goal is to get W10 to work as similar as possible to W7. Anyway, one of the things I'm finding really awkward is the new "Quick Access" links in Explorer's navigation pane, which replaces the old...
  10. Remove Quick access from Navigation Pane in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Quick access from Navigation Pane in Windows 10: How to: Remove Quick access from Navigation Pane in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Quick access in Navigation Pane of File Explorer in Windows 10 Windows 10 replaced Favorites from previous Windows with Quick access. The Quick access page is the shortest route to files...