Windows 10: Windows 10 22h2 32bit white screen

Discus and support Windows 10 22h2 32bit white screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HiI've been trying to install windows 10 22h2 32bit on an older laptop Clevo W760K, since I want to play some 16bit retro games on there.But I've been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sidboy55555, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Windows 10 22h2 32bit white screen

HiI've been trying to install windows 10 22h2 32bit on an older laptop Clevo W760K, since I want to play some 16bit retro games on there.But I've been experiencing some issues after I replaced the cpu to an Amd Turion 64 X2 TL-60.After replacing it, it gets past the booting screen of windows, but just before the login screen is supposed to load, I get a white blank screen.I tried to reinstall windows 10 22h2 32bit, without any success, not I get a white blank screen after the first restart of the installation process.I tried to install windows 7 sp1 32bit, which worked, windows 10 1507 32bit

:)

sidboy55555, Feb 2, 2023
  2. itsme1 Win User

How to get the Windows 10 2022 Update version 22H2 Win Update

If you can't install it from windows update you can try to install it manually, it's the same KB5015684 obtained with windows update.

Windows 10 Version 22H2 is coming in October 2022 ---> KB5015684 Provides Quick Windows 10 22H2 Upgrade - Ed Tittel On the Ed Tittel page click on the links DeskModder.de or .MSU x64 version of the upgrade.

KB5015684 Funktionsupdate auf die Windows 10 22H2 (19045) [Manueller Download] - Deskmodder.de

Do dism and sfc /scannow commands before and/or after installing it.

itsme1, Feb 2, 2023
  3. John Vil Win User
    White Screen on Windows 10

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your laptop's screen will show a plain white screen. To assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any hardware/software changes on your laptop recently?
    • At what point do this white screen appear?
    • Have you tried booting your computer into Safe Mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

We look forward for your response.

John Vil, Feb 2, 2023
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 22h2 32bit white screen

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 22h2 32bit white screen

1. Windows 10 22h2 32bit white screen - Similar Threads - 22h2 32bit white

2. Windows 10 22h2 white screen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 22h2 white screen issue: My Laptop with windows 10 automatically turn on white screen with no cursor i tried force booting multiple times but it doesn't work and I'm not able to do anything because the screen is white task manager is also not showing after booting window please help asap...
  3. Windows 10 22h2 white screen issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 22h2 white screen issue: My Laptop with windows 10 automatically turn on white screen with no cursor i tried force booting multiple times but it doesn't work and I'm not able to do anything because the screen is white task manager is also not showing after booting window please help asap...
  4. Windows 10 22h2 white screen issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 22h2 32bit white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 22h2 32bit white screen: HiI've been trying to install windows 10 22h2 32bit on an older laptop Clevo W760K, since I want to play some 16bit retro games on there.But I've been experiencing some issues after I replaced the cpu to an Amd Turion 64 X2 TL-60.After replacing it, it gets past the booting...
  6. Windows 10 22h2 32bit white screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 22h2 32bit white screen: HiI've been trying to install windows 10 22h2 32bit on an older laptop Clevo W760K, since I want to play some 16bit retro games on there.But I've been experiencing some issues after I replaced the cpu to an Amd Turion 64 X2 TL-60.After replacing it, it gets past the booting...
  7. Windows 10 white screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 white screen: My computer just went to white screen after startup. It is fine to enter the log-in page and type in the password. But when entering the desktop screen, the screen just went white and nth was shown. Strangely, with the ctrl+alt+delete, I can open the task manager. Through...
  8. flash white screen on windows 10

flash white screen on windows 10: I have updated windows recently and something happened to my network its only working on static ip given by me so i decided to do so. after i started deleting my VMware and vbox network driver then i decided to reset my laptop after completed everything works fine and then...
  9. windows 10 32bit installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 32bit installation: hey i am unable to install windows 10 32 bit onto my pc. i keep getting 0000359 winload.efi missing error. it lets me install the 64 bit version but not the 32 bit version. i use the pc as a test pc for instructional purposes and as such has had many 32 and 64bit os...
  10. Windows 10 White Screen Issue

Windows 10 White Screen Issue: Hello... I am having a issue with my HP laptop running Windows 10. You have probably already heard of the "White Screen" issue, but I believe in this case it is somewhat unique. My laptop is booting up to a blank white screen. At first, I was able to view the screen via HDMI...