Windows 10: Windows 10 22h2 DOESN'T see dedicated GPU in the display settings menu

Discus and support Windows 10 22h2 DOESN'T see dedicated GPU in the display settings menu in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone I'm using laptopWhen I'm going to windows + I display settings, windows 10 show intel hd graphics as power saving and high performance,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Владислав Сивак, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Windows 10 22h2 DOESN'T see dedicated GPU in the display settings menu

Hello everyone I'm using laptopWhen I'm going to windows + I display settings, windows 10 show intel hd graphics as power saving and high performance, BUT it DOESN'T show my nvidia gpu, so i can't for example open genshin with nvidia GPUThere is also other apps on my computer that does not run on the dedicated GPU. Previously I used to right-click on the .exe file and select run with graphics processor > high performance nvidia. It was working fine until the last update.After the last update, the app keeps on running with the integrated intel hd graphics. Even changing the setting on Nvid

:)

Владислав Сивак, Nov 27, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 22h2 DOESN'T see dedicated GPU in the display settings menu [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 27, 2022
  3. MY WINDOWS 10 START MENU DOESN΄T WORK. CRITICAL ERROR

MY WINDOWS 10 START MENU DOESN΄T WORK. CRITICAL ERROR

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE WAYS FOR HOW TO FIX THAT

Loren Papa, Nov 27, 2022
  4. Naki Win User

Windows 10 22h2 DOESN'T see dedicated GPU in the display settings menu

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Thema:

Windows 10 22h2 DOESN'T see dedicated GPU in the display settings menu

1. Windows 10 22h2 DOESN'T see dedicated GPU in the display settings menu - Similar Threads - 22h2 DOESN'T dedicated

2. Windows 10 22h2 DOESN'T see dedicated GPU in the display settings menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 22h2 DOESN'T see dedicated GPU in the display settings menu: Hello everyone I'm using laptopWhen I'm going to windows + I display settings, windows 10 show intel hd graphics as power saving and high performance, BUT it DOESN'T show my nvidia gpu, so i can't for example open genshin with nvidia GPUThere is also other apps on my computer...
  3. Windows 10 22h2 DOESN'T see dedicated GPU in the display settings menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 22h2 DOESN'T see dedicated GPU in the display settings menu: Hello everyone I'm using laptopWhen I'm going to windows + I display settings, windows 10 show intel hd graphics as power saving and high performance, BUT it DOESN'T show my nvidia gpu, so i can't for example open genshin with nvidia GPUThere is also other apps on my computer...
  4. Dedicated GPU not used no matter the graphics settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedicated GPU not used no matter the graphics settings: Hello,I open this question as I have a persistant problem of integrated GPU selected instead of the dedicated GPU when I play games on my Laptop :CPU : IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHzRAM : 16 GBIntegrated GPU : IntelR HD Graphics 630Dedicated GPU : NVIDIA...
  5. Dedicated GPU not used no matter the graphics settings

Dedicated GPU not used no matter the graphics settings: Hello,I open this question as I have a persistant problem of integrated GPU selected instead of the dedicated GPU when I play games on my Laptop :CPU : IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHzRAM : 16 GBIntegrated GPU : IntelR HD Graphics 630Dedicated GPU : NVIDIA...
  6. Laptop, Dedicated GPU doesn't appear on graphic settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop, Dedicated GPU doesn't appear on graphic settings: So i have a problem with Graphic settings that don't see my dedicated gpu.I already searched the internet looking for a solution:Update the drivers: Done, the most recent updated driver iwas of 2018 so..Reinstall the gpu driver: Done, same results...
  7. Laptop, Dedicated GPU doesn't appear on graphic settings

Laptop, Dedicated GPU doesn't appear on graphic settings: So i have a problem with Graphic settings that don't see my dedicated gpu.I already searched the internet looking for a solution:Update the drivers: Done, the most recent updated driver iwas of 2018 so..Reinstall the gpu driver: Done, same results...
  8. Laptop, Dedicated GPU doesn't appear on graphic settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Minecraft on dedicated GPU?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minecraft on dedicated GPU?: Hello everyone. I recently installed TLauncher - cracked Minecraft (Java edition). But I want to play it on dedicated gpu. I tried so many things but nothing changed. Mine integrated gpu is "overclocked" to 200mhz so the performance for gaming is shitty. I want to play it on...
  10. Dedicated GPU Not Showing In Graphics Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dedicated GPU Not Showing In Graphics Settings: hello support so i bought this Asus X555BP over a year ago and changed the harddisk to SSD a few months ago AMD A9 Radeon R5 Integrated/Radeon HD 8500 Dedicated i wanted to change a game's graphics preference to dedicated which is my HD 8500 and i get this [ATTACH] ^...