Windows 10: Windows 10 22H2 Update Issue with Printer Queue in Lower right hand corner of Desktop Screen.

Discus and support Windows 10 22H2 Update Issue with Printer Queue in Lower right hand corner of Desktop Screen. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I use the printer queue daily to watch for items printing as there is so many coming through as I need to change the media on certain items. Yesterday... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ZukiDude, Sep 30, 2022.

1. ZukiDude Win User

Windows 10 22H2 Update Issue with Printer Queue in Lower right hand corner of Desktop Screen.

I use the printer queue daily to watch for items printing as there is so many coming through as I need to change the media on certain items. Yesterday after my PC updated. The print queue is super big, not small lines. Its like Microsoft took over my print queue instead of the printer software or something... If I go to the printer software and click printer it shows the normal print queue that I used to have when clicking on the printer queue on the lower right hand of the desktop.

:)

ZukiDude, Sep 30, 2022
  2. VHSwede Win User

Icons flashing in lower right hand corner

My icons are flashing in the lower right hand corner when I start windows

VHSwede, Sep 30, 2022
  3. How do I turn off the display of the version of Windows on the lower right hand corner of the desktop in Windows 10?

How do I turn off the display of the version of Windows on the lower right hand corner of the desktop in Windows 10?

S. Wolf Britain, Sep 30, 2022
  4. Windows 10 22H2 Update Issue with Printer Queue in Lower right hand corner of Desktop Screen.

Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 22H2 Update Issue with Printer Queue in Lower right hand corner of Desktop Screen.

1. Windows 10 22H2 Update Issue with Printer Queue in Lower right hand corner of Desktop Screen. - Similar Threads - 22H2 Update Issue

2. Windows 11 22H2 Update Issue with Printer Queue in Lower right hand corner of Desktop Screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 Update Issue with Printer Queue in Lower right hand corner of Desktop Screen.: I use the printer queue daily to watch for items printing as there is so many coming through as I need to change the media on certain items. Yesterday after my PC updated. The print queue is super big, not small lines. Its like Microsoft took over my print queue instead of...
  3. Windows 11 22H2 Update Issue with Printer Queue in Lower right hand corner of Desktop Screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22H2 Update Issue with Printer Queue in Lower right hand corner of Desktop Screen.: I use the printer queue daily to watch for items printing as there is so many coming through as I need to change the media on certain items. Yesterday after my PC updated. The print queue is super big, not small lines. Its like Microsoft took over my print queue instead of...
  4. Windows 11 22H2 Update Issue with Printer Queue in Lower right hand corner of Desktop Screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 22H2 Update Issue with Printer Queue in Lower right hand corner of Desktop Screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 22H2 Update Issue with Printer Queue in Lower right hand corner of Desktop Screen.: I use the printer queue daily to watch for items printing as there is so many coming through as I need to change the media on certain items. Yesterday after my PC updated. The print queue is super big, not small lines. Its like Microsoft took over my print queue instead of...
  6. Windows 10 22H2 Update Issue with Printer Queue in Lower right hand corner of Desktop Screen.

Windows 10 22H2 Update Issue with Printer Queue in Lower right hand corner of Desktop Screen.: I use the printer queue daily to watch for items printing as there is so many coming through as I need to change the media on certain items. Yesterday after my PC updated. The print queue is super big, not small lines. Its like Microsoft took over my print queue instead of...
  7. REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN

REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN: Hello. I'm sorry for my English. I'm just here to ask some help about my laptop. It's about on the lower right corner of the screen of my laptop that keeps showing a transparent "Activate Windows" and can't be clicked. It keeps showing over other windows as well I will attach...
  8. REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN

in Windows 10 Customization
    REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN: Hello. I'm sorry for my English. I'm just here to ask some help about my laptop. It's about on the lower right corner of the screen of my laptop that keeps showing a transparent "Activate Windows" and can't be clicked. It keeps showing over other windows as well I will attach...
  9. Ads appearing on Desktop in lower right corner Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ads appearing on Desktop in lower right corner Windows 10: This is extremely frustrating. I have tried everything. Rkill, malware bytes, rouge killer, and probably many others. Nothing seems to work. There are these stupid ads that pop up on my desktop every so often in the lower right corner of the screen. I enclosed a screenshot....
  10. Annoying Messages on the Desktop in the lower right corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying Messages on the Desktop in the lower right corner: I am somewhat new to Windows 10. I am using Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version right now. Whenever I log on the following event happens: I am getting in my initial desktop screen a lot of messages about the state of my system etc - see attachment. While they are...