Windows 10: Windows 10 22h2 update not showing after 2 days

Discus and support Windows 10 22h2 update not showing after 2 days in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I received the windows 10 22h2 update 10/19 but i hadn't any time to di it until today I checked the updates today and the 22h2 update was gonenot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sujith Kumara, Oct 21, 2022.

1. Windows 10 22h2 update not showing after 2 days

I received the windows 10 22h2 update 10/19 but i hadn't any time to di it until today I checked the updates today and the 22h2 update was gonenot showingPlease help

:)

Sujith Kumara, Oct 21, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 10 22h2 update not showing after 2 days :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 21, 2022
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 21, 2022
  4. Windows 10 22h2 update not showing after 2 days

Vista Pre-SP1 vs. Vista SP1

I've been Windows Updating for two straight days and I finally saw SP1. If you want to troubleshoot it, follow these steps:

• Show hidden updates
    • Manually install any failed updates (google the KB_____ and install from the windows site)
    • Make sure everything in Device Manager is good to go
    I had to do step two for like 4 or 5 updates to be able to see SP1.

Any other benchmarks you guys want to see? I might try PCMark05 (I think it works on Vista).

DanishDevil, Oct 21, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 22h2 update not showing after 2 days

1. Windows 10 22h2 update not showing after 2 days - Similar Threads - 22h2 update showing

2. Windows update fails every single day to install 'Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 2'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update fails every single day to install 'Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 2': HiAt my wits' end here. For months now, I've been asked to restart my PC daily for this update. Every day I do, and every day it fails. I've searched around online and tried everything I can find, including:1. Windows update troubleshooter2. Opening a cmd prompt and inputting...
  3. Windows update fails every single day to install 'Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 2'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update fails every single day to install 'Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 2': HiAt my wits' end here. For months now, I've been asked to restart my PC daily for this update. Every day I do, and every day it fails. I've searched around online and tried everything I can find, including:1. Windows update troubleshooter2. Opening a cmd prompt and inputting...
  4. Windows 10 22h2 update not showing after 2 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 22h2 update not showing after 2 days: I received the windows 10 22h2 update 10/19 but i hadn't any time to di it until today I checked the updates today and the 22h2 update was gonenot showingPlease help...
  5. Windows 10 22h2 update not showing after 2 days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 22h2 update not showing after 2 days: I received the windows 10 22h2 update 10/19 but i hadn't any time to di it until today I checked the updates today and the 22h2 update was gonenot showingPlease help...
  6. after getting the windows update to 22h2 then 2 days later i got at least 20 drivers to update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after getting the windows update to 22h2 then 2 days later i got at least 20 drivers to update: Hi I am wandering why i got so many drivers and other things from windows update 2 days after i got the big update. So i am wandering is everyone also getting all these driver updates? because my windows 11 laptop is only 8 months old and before update i had no drivers to...
  7. after getting the windows update to 22h2 then 2 days later i got at least 20 drivers to update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after getting the windows update to 22h2 then 2 days later i got at least 20 drivers to update: Hi I am wandering why i got so many drivers and other things from windows update 2 days after i got the big update. So i am wandering is everyone also getting all these driver updates? because my windows 11 laptop is only 8 months old and before update i had no drivers to...
  8. Random Blue Screen after windows update 2 days after updating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Blue Screen after windows update 2 days after updating: This was the error on the logs The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xffffe80030000018, 0x8a00000000200021, 0xffffa98c93056a20, 0x000000000000000a. [ATTACH]...
  9. BSOD after update 2 days ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after update 2 days ago: really really annoyed can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-update-2-days-ago/abf644ec-4e2e-4058-9df8-7e867907d72c
  10. windows 10 will not load after an update 2 days ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 will not load after an update 2 days ago: somebody please help me. isn't there a tech who can log onto to my computer and fix this? please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-will-not-load-after-an-update-2-days/19e55b1e-bc49-4e27-adfc-eb2d3a181d0e