Windows 10: Windows 10 32bit 1709, Language indicator goes missing after re-boot

Discus and support Windows 10 32bit 1709, Language indicator goes missing after re-boot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On my 32bit Windows 10 1709, the language indicator goes missing (is turned off) after each re-boot. How can I fix that? On my 64bit desktop computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zanxion, Oct 23, 2017.

1. zanxion Win User

Windows 10 32bit 1709, Language indicator goes missing after re-boot

On my 32bit Windows 10 1709, the language indicator goes missing (is turned off) after each re-boot. How can I fix that? On my 64bit desktop computer this does not happen.
    I have also noticed that although I have English US on it, in the optional features I can see many English GB parts that cannot be removed. Why is that?

:)

zanxion, Oct 23, 2017

2. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1709 - Error 0x80242006

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1709 - Error 0x80242006 Help!!!

System gets to 86% then stops, screen goes blank. Only option to re-boot.

AlanMayell1, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Hotspot will freeze Settings window and not open

After i boot the laptop, the settings works well. Then when I start to turn the hotspot ON, it keep on switching ON but doesnot switch ON, after that if i close the settings and re-enter in hotspot setting, it get freeze . I have been suffering from this
    after the update. No my current windows is WINDOWS 10(SINGLE LANGUAGE) , version- 1709. Is this because of the update or i have problem with my pc?

SumanKalita, Oct 23, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 32bit 1709, Language indicator goes missing after re-boot

1. Windows 10 32bit 1709, Language indicator goes missing after re-boot - Similar Threads - 32bit 1709 Language

2. Gujarati Indic Language tool not working on Windows 10 .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gujarati Indic Language tool not working on Windows 10 .: My PC is working with windows 10 20H2 OSB 19042.330 but since last few months Indic Language Tool for Gujarati India has not been working . This Gujarati Indic Language Tool which was working quite satisfactorily without any problems since very much long period / Years....
  3. Change old language indicator to new language indicator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change old language indicator to new language indicator: I have been using the old language bar and indicator for a while, but I want to change it back to the new language indicator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-old-language-indicator-to-new-language/42093e61-e01c-4d56-8712-6c6a59e8d0ec
  4. Windows 10 PC 32bit won't boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 PC 32bit won't boot: Suddenly one fine morning, my PC desktop with an SSD HD 500GB which has Windows 10 32bit, stopped booting. It gives an error message "Disk Boot Failure" "Insert System Disk and Press Enter" Thinking that this could be a HD failure, I tried this HD in a laptop which worked...
  5. Windows 10 language indicator(button) missing

Windows 10 language indicator(button) missing: the language indicator on windows is missing, tested everything found on the internet but to no avail.... anything else i can do about it? [ATTACH] the fix i tested are 1: regedit - add ctfmon 2: Turn On or Off Input Indicator in Settings 3: Use the desktop language...
  6. Windows 10 Language Setting and language bar Missing

Windows 10 Language Setting and language bar Missing: Hello, I have issues after latest windows update, I have language setting in control panel is missing, I can't write in search bar, I installed language before update I delete it after update and still there when I change keyboard by Alt+Shift (in powershell only 2 languages...
  7. Windows 10 Typing Indic Language [Bangla]

Windows 10 Typing Indic Language [Bangla]: I am using Windows 10 Pro latest build . I need to type Bangla so that I installed the Bangla language pack and got the Bangla [India] inscript keyboard . The problem is that punctuation marks and symbols are not available for typing. Question mark, Colon, Semicolon,...
  8. Windows 10 - Language bar is missing after MSRA connection

Windows 10 - Language bar is missing after MSRA connection: Good day! I'm facing issue with language bar after MSRA connection. After i connect to user pc and end connection, language bar is dissapearing. Then user can't change language. But it appears after i change default language in language settings. Seems like after i connect...
  9. Windows 10 (re)boot.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 (re)boot.: Hello, When I (re)boot Windows 10 Pro version 1804, first of all, a black screen appears asking which OS to start up and after choosing Windows 10 (the only one mentioned) a blue screen appears with startup settings and asking to choose a F-key. With F8, the boot process...
  10. Turn On or Off Language Bar and Input Indicator in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Language Bar and Input Indicator in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Language Bar and Input Indicator in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Language Bar and Input Indicator in Windows 10 In Windows, you can configure your keyboard to use a different keyboard layout or input method to type in another language. The...