Windows 10: Windows 10 4 in 1 installer

Discus and support Windows 10 4 in 1 installer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro ISO for 32 bit and 64 bit, is it possible to add Pro and Home options for reinsallation. 90348 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RayM, Aug 1, 2017.

1. RayM Win User

Windows 10 4 in 1 installer

I have a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro ISO for 32 bit and 64 bit, is it possible to add Pro and Home options for reinsallation.

:)

RayM, Aug 1, 2017

2. Windows 10 explorer crashes

Installed the following

Update history

Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3116278)

Successfully installed on 1/4/2016

Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3116278)

Security Update for Int ernet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems

(KB3132372)

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3124200)

Successfully inst alled on 1/4/2016

0 x

Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 x64 Edition -

December 2015 (KB890830)

TomMartin_803, Aug 1, 2017
  3. JoshM. Win User
    windows 10 installation

when windows 10 is installing, is it normal for the progress bar to get stuck around 1/4 of the installation?

JoshM., Aug 1, 2017
  4. Mystere Win User

I don't see how that's possible. It certainly wouldn't fit on a single DVD unless it was Dual Layer, and even then i'm not sure.

Unless you mean it's for a USB stick rather than an actual DVD.

Did you create it yourself? Or is it pirate hack? We don't discuss pirated stuff here.

Mystere, Aug 1, 2017
  5. swarfega Win User
    The installer is either 32bit or 64bit, you cant have both. However you do get the option of Home or Pro in the same installer.

See this guide.

swarfega, Aug 1, 2017
  6. cereberus Win User
    That is a really old iso. Since 1511 release all isos have contained Home and Pro!

Just download latest iso from MS. It has Home/Pro 32/64 bit.

cereberus, Aug 1, 2017
  7. cereberus Win User
    Incorrect - official isos are 32/64 and Home/Pro all in one iso for since 1511.

cereberus, Aug 1, 2017
  8. RayM Win User

The iso I have was not made by me nor is it a Pirated copy it is a new downloaded about a week ago from microsoft using the Media Creation Tool, at the start of the download there is an option for 32 bit or 64 bit or both.
    I've used to install windows 10 onto a test pc I get the option for 32 or 64 bit installation but no option for home or pro, I've tried editing ei.cfg but that did not work.

RayM, Aug 1, 2017
  9. Bree New Member
    If the test PC originally came with Widows 8 or 10 preinstalled by the OEM, then a key is embedded in the bios. This is detected by Setup and it automatically selects the edition (Home or Pro) for which that key is valid. One way to bypass the embedded key is...
    Installation does NOT ask for key during install

Another way is given in Post #9 in that thread.

Bree, Aug 2, 2017
  10. Define "official ISO's". My MSDN ISO's (about as official as you get) are 32 bit or 64 bit, not both. And the Media Creation Tool is 32 bit or 64 bit. There is a "Both" option, but its not the default.

alphanumeric, Aug 4, 2017
  11. [PID]
    value=TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99

If you want 10 Home, *Wink

12. tracit99 Win User
    The Media Creation Tool is capable of creating a Multi Architecture ISO which has both x86 and x64. It turns out to really be an 8 in 1 ISO since MCT uses ClientCombinedSL ESDs to create the ISO. Each architecture contains four indexes:
    Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Home Single Language and Windows 10 Education.
    I have to manually add the ei.cfg file to the Sources folder of each architecture. I use UltraISO to accomplish this. This is the contents of my ei.cfg file:
    [Channel]
    Retail
    Using an USB flash drive created using this modified ISO, I always get the choice of 32 and 64 bit architecture. Next I get a choice of which version of Windows 10 I want to install and yes I do have a Windows 10 Home key stored in the BIOS. In this particular setup it does not seem to matter. This is probably because of the ei.cfg files that were added.
    Currently the ISO weighs in at 6.47GB and will fit on an 8GB flash drive. I have never tried it on a dual layered DVD.

Windows 10 4 in 1 installer [​IMG]

tracit99, Aug 4, 2017
  13. Windows 10 4 in 1 installer

An ei.cfg will stop the auto detection and use of an OEM Embedded key. In that instance you'll get all the menus you would if installing on a PC with no embedded key. 32 or 64, Home Pro etc. A PID text file will override the OEM key too, but it installs a specific version by default. I use one to force install Pro as my laptop has a Windows 8.0 Core key. If I don't use a PID.txt with a Pro key, I get 10 Home by default with no choice. Even if Home is installed by default, doing a quick "change product key" and entering a Pro key will do an inplace upgrade to Pro. It just unlocks and enables the Pro features missing from Home. If the PC already has a DL for Pro, just use the generic key posted above in the PID.txt example. I only ever use 64 install media. I have no need for 32 bit here at home. Even if the PC doesn't have an OEM key, using a PID.txt has advantages. If you already know what version your installing, even if its Home. Adding a PID.txt will speed things up slightly. No having to enter a product code, or click I don't have one. No having to select Home from the menu. If your install media is a USB thumb drive adding one is easy peasy. Before the days of the Digital License, I had a dedicated thumb drive for each PC and the PID.txt had the actual Windows 8 or 10 key used on that specific PC. Now I just use the generic keys.

14. RayM Win User
    Hi tracit99,
    Thanks for your reply I have exactly the same ei.cfg file add to iso with Ultra iso but I don't get the option of which version to install.

Thema:

1. Windows 10 4 in 1 installer - Similar Threads - installer

2. Can not get 2024-04 Cumulative update i either get a download error or install error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not get 2024-04 Cumulative update i either get a download error or install error: i have been trying to get this update installed for a while but every single time i click the retry button i always get install error - 0x800f0831sometimes a different error codeor i get download error - 0x80248007also sometimes differentand i have tried this Microsoft...
  3. Can not get 2024-04 Cumulative update i either get a download error or install error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not get 2024-04 Cumulative update i either get a download error or install error: i have been trying to get this update installed for a while but every single time i click the retry button i always get install error - 0x800f0831sometimes a different error codeor i get download error - 0x80248007also sometimes differentand i have tried this Microsoft...
  4. Unable to install Cumilative update KB5036980

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Cumilative update KB5036980: Ive been trying for the past 2 days to install this update. Each time it will install through the settings app, but after restarting my system, the progress will reach 90-99% then give the "Oh no! Something didnt go as planned" Error message, then its back to sqaure one...
  5. Unable to install Cumilative update KB5036980

Unable to install Cumilative update KB5036980: Ive been trying for the past 2 days to install this update. Each time it will install through the settings app, but after restarting my system, the progress will reach 90-99% then give the "Oh no! Something didnt go as planned" Error message, then its back to sqaure one...
  6. can you install windows 11 24h2 on a chromebook using linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you install windows 11 24h2 on a chromebook using linux: i just wanna know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-install-windows-11-24h2-on-a-chromebook/b8727a1a-e50e-4ec9-901f-1b39d0791aca
  7. can you install windows 11 24h2 on a chromebook using linux

can you install windows 11 24h2 on a chromebook using linux: i just wanna know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-install-windows-11-24h2-on-a-chromebook/b8727a1a-e50e-4ec9-901f-1b39d0791aca
  8. I bought pc from store and they installed OEM windows 11 pro in my pc but now it needs to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought pc from store and they installed OEM windows 11 pro in my pc but now it needs to...: I want to change my window key to OEM TO retail key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-pc-from-store-and-they-installed-oem/ca3af87e-cdf9-45eb-98eb-88f494b8b3da
  9. I bought pc from store and they installed OEM windows 11 pro in my pc but now it needs to...

I bought pc from store and they installed OEM windows 11 pro in my pc but now it needs to...: I want to change my window key to OEM TO retail key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-pc-from-store-and-they-installed-oem/ca3af87e-cdf9-45eb-98eb-88f494b8b3da
  10. So I got a bug from install roblox, i tried all of the way to do and it seem doesn't work...

So I got a bug from install roblox, i tried all of the way to do and it seem doesn't work...: So basically it's the install bug and my dad bring my laptop to repair for low disk and deleted all of the memory of SSD, also no back up for me then, the Install so hard like i can't even play roblox in 2 Hours for just a bug. Tried every way solution and i don't think that...