Windows 10: Windows 10 5.1 Suround problem

Discus and support Windows 10 5.1 Suround problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, unfortunately my 5.1 surround system is not working properly with Windows 10. I connected it to my Mainboard ASUS TUF Z390 Gaming. Everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Marko-OFC, May 28, 2020.

1. Marko-OFC Win User

Windows 10 5.1 Suround problem

Hey,

unfortunately my 5.1 surround system is not working properly with Windows 10.

I connected it to my Mainboard ASUS TUF Z390 Gaming.
    Everything is plugged in well.
    Sound System is working properly on other devices.

What I tried out so far:

Changed drivers from Asus Website
    Uninstalled and installed several times
    Checked older drivers
    Changed Audio Quality to different settings

It seems like Microsoft Windows is recognizing it. When I test the sound in the control panel, only front lef and right and rear left respond.

Any ideas how I can fix that?

Thanks.
    Marko

:)

Marko-OFC, May 28, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 28, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 28, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 5.1 Suround problem - Similar Threads - Suround problem

2. Problem with dpc watchdog violation windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with dpc watchdog violation windows 11: Hello,My Lenovo Yoga 7 laptop is having BSOD since i bought it. First it was on Win 10, it was unable to resume from sleep mode, the guys from Lenovo told me to install windows 11. For a while everything was ok, or so i thought. Not long after i started using the laptop as my...
  3. Problem with dpc watchdog violation windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with dpc watchdog violation windows 11: Hello,My Lenovo Yoga 7 laptop is having BSOD since i bought it. First it was on Win 10, it was unable to resume from sleep mode, the guys from Lenovo told me to install windows 11. For a while everything was ok, or so i thought. Not long after i started using the laptop as my...
  4. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  5. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  6. Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death: When using my Computer, wether playing Games, writing Emails or surfing in the Internet my Screen would randomly turn black and after a while my Computer freezes with what I assume is a Bluescreen, which I cannot see because of the Screen turning black.After manually...
  7. Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death

Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death: When using my Computer, wether playing Games, writing Emails or surfing in the Internet my Screen would randomly turn black and after a while my Computer freezes with what I assume is a Bluescreen, which I cannot see because of the Screen turning black.After manually...
  8. Suround sound 5.1 not working properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Suround sound 5.1 not working properly.: About 4 weeks ago my computer suddenly stopped playing surround sound. It was fine before, it played all formats like Atmos, DTS HD, and all Dolby formats. When i look at the sound properties it still says i can play all those formats. I have changed nothing about my setup...
  9. Soundblaster X-FI Suround Sound (USB) issue

Soundblaster X-FI Suround Sound (USB) issue: Since Windows 10 1903 was released, I'm having a problem with my SoundBlaster X-Fi Surround Sound (external USB sound card). I don't think this is the pro version but I downloaded and updated the latest drivers from Creative. What's strange is that the only way I can get...
  10. Automataically play the sound of the suroundings at the same time!

Automataically play the sound of the suroundings at the same time!: I just found that my laptop played the sound of people talking or TV or any other sound made around it!It seems that it had recorded and played it at the same time!Whenever there is a sound around it,it just plays it automatically right away!!Even when i was typing,it could...