Windows 10: Windows 10 64-bit Enterprise experiencing BSOD with widely varied causes increasingly frequent

Discus and support Windows 10 64-bit Enterprise experiencing BSOD with widely varied causes increasingly frequent in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit running on a computer I assembled myself, based on an ASUS B85M-E motherboard with 2GB RAM, for about a year.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JerryG2KD, Feb 5, 2019.

1. JerryG2KD Win User

Windows 10 64-bit Enterprise experiencing BSOD with widely varied causes increasingly frequent

• I've had Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit running on a computer I assembled myself, based on an ASUS B85M-E motherboard with 2GB RAM, for about a year. I’ve experienced a rare BSOD or two until recently, when they have become increasingly frequent. Lately it's been happening several times a day. The reasons I find in Event Viewer have been widely varied, but perhaps the most frequent is:

“The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff800681a940e, 0xfffffb8038ff4f80, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: c36a3fc4-9b7e-4cbb-8381-3dfa6a941486.”

I have uploaded a zip file containing the dumpfiles and a text file with the output of msinfo32 to https://1drv.ms/t/s!Au1L33OL0M16ca7lFt5gnxa0E1k

another BSOD occurred while I was composing this post (the first time around). Fortunately I had already zipped up the minidump files and uploaded them to OneDrive before it happened. (This last generated an error stating that dumpfile creation had failed.) In case it’s relevant the last BSOD also failed a bugcheck: 0x00000109. An additional error generated this time was:

Session "EventLog-AirSpaceChannel" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188”,

and another:

“The Windows Defender Antivirus Network Inspection System Driver service failed to start due to the following error:
      Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.”

I’ve tried everything I could find to try to eliminate the problem including:

- Windows Driver Check – no problems

- Windows memory check – no problems

- Chkdsk – no problems

- Ensured that the video driver is the latest release from Microsoft, which is newer than the one available on the ASUS website.

- Updated the BIOS to the latest version

- Ensured that all of the hardware drivers are at the latest revision.

- Removed hardware that wasn’t being used, specifically a USB three add-on card for which I could find no Windows 10 driver.

I Run Windows Defender as the only anti-malware protection.

Although I'm not aware that any of my installed software is causing problems, it may be significant to note that both Firefox and Chrome browsers have become prone to crashing, but to my knowledge neither has caused a BSOD. After either of these browsers crash they can only be revived by rebooting the computer. As I was preparing to upload the output of msinfo32 I found that 7zip inexplicably would not start, and when I came back to MS Word it was nowhere to be found. Sensing another BSOD in the making I rebooted the computer.
      Nothing that I've done so far has helped, and the problem continues to get worse.
      Any and all assistance will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
      JerryG

:)

JerryG2KD, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile Windows 10 64-bit Enterprise experiencing BSOD with widely varied causes increasingly frequent :)

Naki, Feb 5, 2019
  3. CheLouis Win User
    Bugcode_ndis_driver error BSOD after updated Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit version to 1607

Hi, Dear Sir:

I have Asus GL552VW Laptop using Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit edition. After updated to version 1607 yesterday. The system reboot and go to BSOD "Bugcode_ndis_driver" that cause by Intel AC 7265 wireless driver. It keep restart even you rollback the old
    version of wireless driver. I can't normal boot to desktop unless I go to safemode to disable the Intel AC 7265 on device manager. It happened on Windows 10 64 bit Home edition as well. My laptop was working fine before.

I checked and download the latest driver from Intel website and the problem still...

I need your help urgently.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards.

Louis

CheLouis, Feb 5, 2019
  4. nguduri Win User

Windows 10 64-bit Enterprise experiencing BSOD with widely varied causes increasingly frequent

No Audio output after upgrading to windows 10 enterprise 64 bit

No Audio output after upgrading to windows 10 enterprise 64 bit

nguduri, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 64-bit Enterprise experiencing BSOD with widely varied causes increasingly frequent - Similar Threads - bit Enterprise experiencing

2. Frequent Varying BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent Varying BSODs: Hello!I've recently been dealing with quite a few BSODs and I have been monitoring and logging all the ones that I've discovered and figured it was best to ask here for any assistance.Listed below are all the BSODs I've occurred over the past week or...
  3. Frequent Varying BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Varying BSODs: Hello!I've recently been dealing with quite a few BSODs and I have been monitoring and logging all the ones that I've discovered and figured it was best to ask here for any assistance.Listed below are all the BSODs I've occurred over the past week or...
  4. Frequent Varying BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Experiencing frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing frequent BSOD: Hi, I am experiencing frequent BSOD with my machine lately. The issue occured randomly without any trigger, each time with a different error code, so I have no clue what's going wrong.The latest BSOD appear with error code watchdog_timeoutHere are the dump...
  6. Frequent and varied BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent and varied BSODs: For the last couple of months, I've been receiving random BSODs such as:DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALDRIVER_OVERRUN_STACK_BUFFERSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONAnd so on.I've tried with fresh Window installation, disabling drivers, updating them. I've tried sfc...
  7. Frequent and varied BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent and varied BSODs: For the last couple of months, I've been receiving random BSODs such as:DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALDRIVER_OVERRUN_STACK_BUFFERSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONAnd so on.I've tried with fresh Window installation, disabling drivers, updating them. I've tried sfc...
  8. Frequent (and varied) BSOD's

Frequent (and varied) BSOD's: For a month now, my computer has frequently (At least twice a day) been soft-locking up (IE everything pauses for a couple seconds as I frantically try and do something, and then everything happening at once at the end of it). Just a several hours ago my computer BSOD'ed to...
  9. Frequent BSOD with varying errors

Frequent BSOD with varying errors: Hello, I am experiencing frequent BSOD errors while using my desktop running Windows 10. Most frequently the error is a Kernel_Security_Check_Failure however I have also seen "IQR Not Less or Equal" and "KMode exception not handled". None of these error codes are ever...
  10. Frequent and Numerous BSOD: Win10 64-bit

Frequent and Numerous BSOD: Win10 64-bit: Hi! I've been seeing frequent BSOD ever since I upgraded to Windows 10. (Approximately 10-12 occurrences per month since March.) These include IRQL Not Less Than Or Equal; System Service Exception; PFN List Corrupt; Memory Management; Driver Overran Stack Buffer, etc. I...