Windows 10: windows 10 64 bit not accept

Discus and support windows 10 64 bit not accept in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been using Microsoft Works 7.0 for years on XP home then Windows 8.1 pro and on Windows 10,32 bit, I have changed to Windows 10, 64 bit but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by James NormanHurst, Jan 11, 2019.

1. windows 10 64 bit not accept

I have been using Microsoft Works 7.0 for years on XP home then Windows 8.1 pro and on Windows 10,32 bit, I have changed to Windows 10, 64 bit but it will not accept Microsoft Works 7.0 this does not look like Mr Gate,s promise about not to ever needing to buy another program after buy one.

:)

James NormanHurst, Jan 11, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User

Why 64 bit software looks slowly enter the market

A sort of gradual step to acceptance of 64-bit

n-ster, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

windows 10 64 bit not accept

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 64 bit not accept

1. windows 10 64 bit not accept - Similar Threads - bit accept

2. Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is...: When I found that I could not complete an installation of new software after Windows 10 version 1809, I spent several hours trying to find solutions to this problem. The recurring theme that kept popping up was "Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already...
  3. INTEL RELEASED STABLE GRAPHICS DRIVER DCH_IGCC_WHQL_25.20.100.6618 FOR WINDOWS 10 64 BIT ON...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    INTEL RELEASED STABLE GRAPHICS DRIVER DCH_IGCC_WHQL_25.20.100.6618 FOR WINDOWS 10 64 BIT ON...: On 20-03-2019 Intel inc released sixth windows 10 modern graphics drivers DCH WHQL v25.20.100.6618 only for 64bit. Operating System Support On 9th Generation Intel® Core processors, 8th Generation Intel® Core processors, 7th Generation Intel® Core processors, 6th Generation...
  4. JW LIBRARY APP - NOW WORKING on windows 10 (64 bits)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    JW LIBRARY APP - NOW WORKING on windows 10 (64 bits): Hi everyone, Just posting here to mention that JW library - while at first not launching - now works fine on a PC with Windows 10. On my first install, the JW App correctly downloaded but seemed unable to go further than opening the JW start logo and show the "loading...
  5. change windows 10 pro 32 bit to 64 bit system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    change windows 10 pro 32 bit to 64 bit system: I have window 10 pro v. 1809 32 bit with x64 base processor I want to change it to window 10 Pro 1809 64 bit. how to do that ??? what effect to my office 32 bit , video editor 32 bit... etc ???...
  6. 8-bit or 6-bit FRC Panel Monitor Type

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    8-bit or 6-bit FRC Panel Monitor Type: Hi there. Does anyone know how to find the exact monitor panel color bit? I have tried a few databases around, but they aren't regularly updated nor do they feature any monitors I have looked at. I need to know if they are 6-bit with color dithering or true 8-bit panels....
  7. how can I operate my PC window 10, 64 bits with out any ID & Password?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I operate my PC window 10, 64 bits with out any ID & Password?: I want to open my windows 10, 64 bits pc power on, starting and operating with no ID and Password. please help me how can I set up deactivate ID and password ....
  8. Windows 10 64 bit: cannot create bootable CD/DVD

Windows 10 64 bit: cannot create bootable CD/DVD: I have attempted to create a bootable DVD but W10 on my laptop cannot recognise the media, nor does it display the DVD drive in Explorer. I understand this is a frequent problem since Windows no longer supports Media Player? How do I create the boot disk?...
  9. Unable to boot Surface after Windows update. Recovery options error message: Bit Locker key...

Unable to boot Surface after Windows update. Recovery options error message: Bit Locker key...: Hello everyone. I have a Surface Pro 4 with the Windows Insider Programme (slow) latest update on. While restarting my devise, the error screen 0xc0210000 comes up. I do everything it tells me to do. When I press Windows key, it comes up with another recovery screen this time...
  10. Laptop doesn't accept 64 bit software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop doesn't accept 64 bit software: All my software is getting treated as 32bit instead of 64bit. For an example I downloaded this. Best Free Windows 64-bit Software | Gizmo's Freeware and it does it with everything I install. [img] It does it all the time no matter what the software is. Does anyone know...