Windows 10: windows 10 64 bit not accept

Discus and support windows 10 64 bit not accept in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been using Microsoft Works 7.0 for years on XP home then Windows 8.1 pro and on Windows 10,32 bit, I have changed to Windows 10, 64 bit but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by James NormanHurst, Jan 11, 2019.

1. windows 10 64 bit not accept

I have been using Microsoft Works 7.0 for years on XP home then Windows 8.1 pro and on Windows 10,32 bit, I have changed to Windows 10, 64 bit but it will not accept Microsoft Works 7.0 this does not look like Mr Gate,s promise about not to ever needing to buy another program after buy one.

:)

James NormanHurst, Jan 11, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User

Why 64 bit software looks slowly enter the market

A sort of gradual step to acceptance of 64-bit

n-ster, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

windows 10 64 bit not accept

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 64 bit not accept

1. windows 10 64 bit not accept - Similar Threads - bit accept

2. Bit Locked Drive Disabled

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bit Locked Drive Disabled: Hi Everyone, Bit-Locker drive is disabled on my local C drive. The error message reads: This drive cannot be encrypted. Specs: Edition: Windows 10 Enterprise N Version: 1803 OS build: 17134.860 See, screenshot image below: [ATTACH] Secondly, device encryption...
  3. Ram limitation on windows 10 Home 64-bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ram limitation on windows 10 Home 64-bit: I recently figured out that my new ram (16gb of the g.skill trident z rgb) only uses 7.95gb, I've looked up some solutions as in msconfig and bios settings,but none of these helped me out. I'm trying to find out what my problem is and i hope someone can help me with it....
  4. TPM error on Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TPM error on Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit: Hi, I am getting the following TPM errors in Windows Event Log, since 12-Jul-2019: === The Trusted Platform Module (TPM) hardware on this computer cannot be provisioned for use automatically. To set up the TPM interactively use the TPM management console...
  5. Read Only Attribute Windows 10 64 Bit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Read Only Attribute Windows 10 64 Bit: Hi, I have recently been having problems saving some files. I became aware that this was due to the Read Only attribute being set on the folder and files. I have attempted to uncheck the attribute using properties->general. The read only attribute is rechecked when you...
  6. bit locker recovery key

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    bit locker recovery key: how and where do i find bit locker recovery key in my microsoft account?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bit-locker-recovery-key/dacc55f0-4352-4c7f-be64-232dd9a2fd22"
  7. How do I change my Windows 8.1 "32 bits" to "64 bits"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I change my Windows 8.1 "32 bits" to "64 bits": So I was just looking around my Operating system information, Then I found that it's "64 bits", just like it says here : [img] But If you see in this window, you can see that the display is actually 32 bits : [img] How am I supposed to make my display 64 bits? 136742
  8. 32 bit technology

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    32 bit technology: Hi, we need to decide whether to further develop our 32 bit software or re program the entire software. How long does Microsoft expect to continue supporting 32 bit tech? thanks....
  9. Installing cab audio driver file for windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing cab audio driver file for windows 10 64 bit: I cannot install the driver of my IDT High Defintion Audio Device using DISM to install the cab file driver [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-cab-audio-driver-file-for-windows-10-64/04445f1c-c7b5-4520-ae48-dad49f787768
  10. Laptop doesn't accept 64 bit software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop doesn't accept 64 bit software: All my software is getting treated as 32bit instead of 64bit. For an example I downloaded this. Best Free Windows 64-bit Software | Gizmo's Freeware and it does it with everything I install. [img] It does it all the time no matter what the software is. Does anyone know...