Windows 10: Windows 10 64 bit, Startup issue, Very Slow

Discus and support Windows 10 64 bit, Startup issue, Very Slow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I bought Dell Laptop recently, However am very unhappy with the performance of it, i don't know whether it is due to the OS issue, it has Windows 10 64... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sudharshan K M, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Windows 10 64 bit, Startup issue, Very Slow

I bought Dell Laptop recently, However am very unhappy with the performance of it, i don't know whether it is due to the OS issue, it has Windows 10 64 bit OS, which takes a huge time to start, and Logon page appears after long wait. Also if we open any pictures, Docs, it would take its own sweet time to open, it keeps hanging now and then, finally i should remove the battery and start the system again. Please some one give me a solution.

:)

Sudharshan K M, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile Windows 10 64 bit, Startup issue, Very Slow :)

Naki, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit to 32-Bit?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What is the name of the game?
    If the system architect is 32 bit, then you can’t install 64 bit version of windows in it. I suggest you to run “winver” by pressing Windows + R, and check the version and bit.

There are some games that you can install it in 32 bit as well.

Windows 10 is the free upgrade for those users who has genuine key for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 , normally it doesn't require activation, it's gets activated automatically, in case if you face an issue with activation the you can get back to
    us.

For reference you can refer the link below and check if it helps (32 bit and 64 bit architect applies same to windows 10)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/32-bit-and-64-bit-windows#1TC=windows-7

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Windows 10 64 bit, Startup issue, Very Slow

Windows 32 bits to 64 bits

Hi Kulbeer,

To upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit, we suggest that you check and follow the steps/instructions provided by
    Andre Da Costa in his article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 64 bit, Startup issue, Very Slow

1. Windows 10 64 bit, Startup issue, Very Slow - Similar Threads - bit Startup issue

2. VERY slow Windows 10 32 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VERY slow Windows 10 32 bit: W10 32 bit upgrade from W7, 8GB RAM installed yes, only 3.5GB used 500GB HDD, 380GB free. It's a old Dell Vostro system with obsolete m/b video chip, replaced with PCI-e Nvidea NVS300 and driver.Problem was - W10 taking up to 5 minutes or more to become usable. It still is,...
  3. VERY slow Windows 10 32 bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VERY slow Windows 10 32 bit: W10 32 bit upgrade from W7, 8GB RAM installed yes, only 3.5GB used 500GB HDD, 380GB free. It's a old Dell Vostro system with obsolete m/b video chip, replaced with PCI-e Nvidea NVS300 and driver.Problem was - W10 taking up to 5 minutes or more to become usable. It still is,...
  4. Very slow startup.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very slow startup.: [ATTACH] My computers startup time can be between 2 minutes and even 5 or more hours. I don't know what happens background I just see this image for all of the startup time:...
  5. Copy speed very slow in windows 10 64 bit and windows 7 64 bit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy speed very slow in windows 10 64 bit and windows 7 64 bit: I bought a usb 3.0 data transfer cable for my home work station to allow moderately sized file transfer between two PC's. Installed the cable drivers (PCLinq) on both PCs (windows 7 64 bit and windows 10 64 bit). The software on both machines is painfully slow, you press...
  6. Very strange keyboard issue with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Very strange keyboard issue with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit: So I have this very strange issue with my windows 10 OS, Whenever using the searchbar, edge, or the control panel or basically any windows 10 UI, the computer acts as if my tab key is stuck on, but when i use other things such as explorer or chrome, this issue does not...
  7. WIndows 10 64 Bit System Performance Very Slow

WIndows 10 64 Bit System Performance Very Slow: Hi I am using Windows 10 64 Bit product in my Laptop. The performance of my PC is very slow. I find it very difficult to multi task using the PC. The device specifications are as below: 1. Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro. 2. System Type: 64-Bit Operating System,...
  8. Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit very slow & lag on gamming.

Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit very slow & lag on gamming.: Hi Microsoft, I have a problem, why windows 10 is very slow until can said that is lag while on gamming. 1. I have 2 PC that one is older & one is newer PC that I just purchase recently. others games is the same, but the most important is ARK Survival Evolved that I still...
  9. Very slow startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very slow startup: I have an ASUS X556UR-XX477T Notebook Intel Core i7 8GB (GeForce 930MX 2GB) 1TB with windows 10. I have tried all the procedures described on the internet but it remains with very slow startup.In running programs I also realize that it is much more slow than my dell i5 with...
  10. WIN 10 64 bit will not startup

in Windows 10 Support
    WIN 10 64 bit will not startup: I have been running win 10 on my desktop for the last month and all was great. Yesterday I installed Roxio NXT 4 (I know it is not this forums problem) anyway after the install win 10 will not start. I get the message(s) that it is trying to repair but it cannot. I am trying...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. excell loading very slowly on windows 10 asus laptop

2. slow starting by win 10 64 bit

3. windows 10 64 bit recently loading slow