Windows 10: WIndows 10 64 Bit System Performance Very Slow

Discus and support WIndows 10 64 Bit System Performance Very Slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I am using Windows 10 64 Bit product in my Laptop. The performance of my PC is very slow. I find it very difficult to multi task using the PC. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Waliur, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Waliur Win User

WIndows 10 64 Bit System Performance Very Slow

Hi

I am using Windows 10 64 Bit product in my Laptop. The performance of my PC is very slow. I find it very difficult to multi task using the PC. The device specifications are as below:

1. Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro.

2. System Type: 64-Bit Operating System, x64-based processor.

3. RAM: 4 GB (3.90 GB Usable)

4. Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30 GHz 2.40 GHz

5. HDD: 1 TB (Non SSD)

Would anyone please suggest what can be done to make it very faster.

Would 32 Bit Operating system make it faster?

Best Regards

Thanks in Advance

:)

Waliur, Jan 6, 2019

2. Very slow performance in Windows 10 1703 home sl 64 bit

hi joydeep sir facing very slow performance in windows 10 1703 home sl 64 b.what steps will it be for me to make pc at its best position in top most position.

JoydeepSarkar685, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Performance - 32 Bit Vs 64 Bit

Greetings:

• I am running Windows 10 / 32 bit
    • My computer is a 64 bit CPU with 5Gb Memory
    • I use mostly MS Office Applications and a bit of photo and video editing.
    Question:

1) Will my system operate much faster if I upgrade to Windows 10 / 64 Bit?

I can upgrade at no cost since I have the Original CD of Windows 7 /64

2) Would yo do it if you were in my place?

Thanks

Baha Habashy, Jan 6, 2019
  4. WIndows 10 64 Bit System Performance Very Slow

64 BIT

• Switching to Windows 10 64 bit is free, you don't have to pay for it. As long as you have a qualifying Windows 7 or 8 or Windows 10 license, you are entitled to use it.
    • Switching requires that you perform a new installation, that means files, applications and settings will be deleted.
    • You will have to reinstall applications and native 64 bit drivers.
    • Backup before migrating: How
      to: Create a system image in Windows 10

Step 1: Download Windows 10 64 bit then create a bootable copy:

How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2: Boot from the 64 bit Windows 10 install media, then perform a custom or clean install:

Andre Da Costa, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

WIndows 10 64 Bit System Performance Very Slow

1. WIndows 10 64 Bit System Performance Very Slow - Similar Threads - Bit System Performance

2. VERY slow Windows 10 32 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VERY slow Windows 10 32 bit: W10 32 bit upgrade from W7, 8GB RAM installed yes, only 3.5GB used 500GB HDD, 380GB free. It's a old Dell Vostro system with obsolete m/b video chip, replaced with PCI-e Nvidea NVS300 and driver.Problem was - W10 taking up to 5 minutes or more to become usable. It still is,...
  3. VERY slow Windows 10 32 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VERY slow Windows 10 32 bit: W10 32 bit upgrade from W7, 8GB RAM installed yes, only 3.5GB used 500GB HDD, 380GB free. It's a old Dell Vostro system with obsolete m/b video chip, replaced with PCI-e Nvidea NVS300 and driver.Problem was - W10 taking up to 5 minutes or more to become usable. It still is,...
  4. VERY slow Windows 10 32 bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. very, very slow performance

very, very slow performance: Hi, I'm asking for my sister. she has a computer that responds very, very slowly if it does respond at all. She has a Compaq-Presario running Windows 10 Pro, ver. 1903, OS build 18362.720, upgraded on 8/28/2019 ; 1.99GB memory, with Pentium Dual 2 core CPU E2160 at 1.8GHz...
  6. After windows 10 update system performance very slow

After windows 10 update system performance very slow: Hi, After the latest update i have installed, my system is taking long time to start, post which it is taking 5-10min just to reflect my icons and when i click on my computer it takes like 2min to open. Which was not the in earlier cases. Please assist and resolve the...
  7. Slow system performance on Windows 10

Slow system performance on Windows 10: After update windows 10 , 1903 my surface pro 4 is not working properly. Long booting time and slow down like anything...i have followed the tips given in this thread... No use....I cant uninstall the updates also... Original title : After update windows 10 , 1903 my...
  8. Copy speed very slow in windows 10 64 bit and windows 7 64 bit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy speed very slow in windows 10 64 bit and windows 7 64 bit: I bought a usb 3.0 data transfer cable for my home work station to allow moderately sized file transfer between two PC's. Installed the cable drivers (PCLinq) on both PCs (windows 7 64 bit and windows 10 64 bit). The software on both machines is painfully slow, you press...
  9. Windows 10 64 bit, Startup issue, Very Slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 64 bit, Startup issue, Very Slow: I bought Dell Laptop recently, However am very unhappy with the performance of it, i don't know whether it is due to the OS issue, it has Windows 10 64 bit OS, which takes a huge time to start, and Logon page appears after long wait. Also if we open any pictures, Docs, it...
  10. Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit very slow & lag on gamming.

Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit very slow & lag on gamming.: Hi Microsoft, I have a problem, why windows 10 is very slow until can said that is lag while on gamming. 1. I have 2 PC that one is older & one is newer PC that I just purchase recently. others games is the same, but the most important is ARK Survival Evolved that I still...