Windows 10: windows 10 64% loop

Discus and support windows 10 64% loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have a laptop which i recently wiped out to clean it out and start fresh now with it tying to reinstall it shows 64% over and over and wont stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ParkerDove, Jul 6, 2018.

1. windows 10 64% loop

i have a laptop which i recently wiped out to clean it out and start fresh now with it tying to reinstall it shows 64% over and over and wont stop

:)

ParkerDove, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile windows 10 64% loop :)

Naki, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 6, 2018
  4. windows 10 64% loop

Windows 10 Install Stuck at 64% Boot Loop

Hi Ian,

Windows 10 installation stuck at 64% after a couple of hours can be due to poor internet connection or outdated drivers.
    To resolve this, we recommend performing the suggestions posted by Andre Da Costa
    in this thread regarding the same concern. We also
    suggest checking the troubleshooting steps in this article regarding
    common setup and stop errors during Windows 10 installation.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 64% loop

1. windows 10 64% loop - Similar Threads - 64% loop

2. Windows install stuck at 64% and looping.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows install stuck at 64% and looping.: While doing a clean install of windows on my computer, my dog managed to turn off the surge protector my pc was plugged into. Now when I boot and get the the installation percentage screen, it flashes for a second and restarts my pc. It does this continuously with no forward...
  3. Windows install stuck at 64% and looping.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows install stuck at 64% and looping.: While doing a clean install of windows on my computer, my dog managed to turn off the surge protector my pc was plugged into. Now when I boot and get the the installation percentage screen, it flashes for a second and restarts my pc. It does this continuously with no forward...
  4. Windows install stuck at 64% and looping.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows installing stuck in a loop at 64%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installing stuck in a loop at 64%: Hi!My notebook had some issues booting and I decided to reset it with factory settings, the windows installation was going normal until it got to 64% and had it first restart but it got stuck in a loop of constantly rebooting with a couple seconds showing on the screen that...
  6. Windows installing stuck in a loop at 64%

Windows installing stuck in a loop at 64%: Hi!My notebook had some issues booting and I decided to reset it with factory settings, the windows installation was going normal until it got to 64% and had it first restart but it got stuck in a loop of constantly rebooting with a couple seconds showing on the screen that...
  7. Was resetting Windows and stuck at installation at 64% loop and can't boot using usb to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Was resetting Windows and stuck at installation at 64% loop and can't boot using usb to...: Hello, i need help here, I was having problems openning windows settings and decide to reset my laptop/windows through advanced boot? Where you go to sign in page hold shift+restart, i choose reset keep files without cloud downloads. It's all went well until it got stuck to...
  8. Was resetting Windows and stuck at installation at 64% loop and can't boot using usb to...

Was resetting Windows and stuck at installation at 64% loop and can't boot using usb to...: Hello, i need help here, I was having problems openning windows settings and decide to reset my laptop/windows through advanced boot? Where you go to sign in page hold shift+restart, i choose reset keep files without cloud downloads. It's all went well until it got stuck to...
  9. Was resetting Windows and stuck at installation at 64% loop and can't boot using usb to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 11 boot loop at 64% after factory reset.

Windows 11 boot loop at 64% after factory reset.: I've decided to do a factory reset on my Acer Helios Predator, which has a main SSD where I've never did any kind of procedures before, so, it should be working fine with the Windows Recovery options.I've been searching for options on this forum, but all of the topics mention...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 installing updates 64% restart loop

2. windows 10 update to 1903 stuck at 64%

3. windows 10 1903 stuck at 64%

4. windows 10 64%,
  5. windows 10 update 1903 stuck 64%,
  6. 1809 64%,
  7. windows 10 1809 64%,
  8. windows 10 installation stuck in loop at 64%,
  9. 64% recovery loop cant acess anything,
  10. windows 10 64% loop,
  11. 64%loop lenovo,